• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,411 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,411

PreviousChapters Next
Class Trial 1: Execution

Monokuma drew a small gavel as a big red button had risen from the floor. He hit the button lightly.

Game Over
Digital Code is Guilty
Commencing Execution

A chain flew in from a door behind Monokuma, wrapping around Digital and dragging him away. The giant monitor in the class trial room switched on to see what was happening.

It was Digital chained by his legs in front of several computers and a ring of liquid around his. Suddenly from above, Monokuma can be seen, he pulls out a small box and the there is a visible red light. He drops the light onto the liquid and a circle of fire surrounds Digital

The Firewall

Digital begins to try and break free of the shackles but to no avail. He looks at the screens as the box 'Firewall shutdown?' pops up. He reaches for it but two more shackles fire out of the floor restraining his arms. As the fires gets closer he pushed harder to reach the keyboard. He almost reached it but then the flames on the other side engulf the computers. Digital sighs as he hangs his head in defeat and the flame engulf him also.

Back in the class trial room. The monitor switches off leaving the students in a horrified state.

"N-no..." B, now standing by Serenade, turns, burying her face in Serenade's chest and begins sobbing at the sight that they had just seen.

"D-Digital...." Punch says in disbelief like the others.

"So...that was the punishment awaiting us..." Nimbus says.

"Upupupupu! Wrong! That was Digital's punishment, everyone has their own special punishment depending on their 'Super High School Level'"

"Hey..." Beau starts "I've been wondering something...that hypno chip. Couldn't any of us used it?"

"Wrong again!" Momokuma interrupts "that chip was Digital's weapon I placed in his room, he was the only one that had access to it"

"But he got Tickery's knife, right?" Samurai asked

"She left her door unlocked, her lose"

"I lost my key..." She explained. I can't believe they're talking about this right after Digital's death...

"Well. you'd better head back to your rooms now! I have business to attend to!" And in a final puff of smoke, Monokuma was gone. The now 14 students stood in silence. Beau turned and walked away

"To be honest...it's best not to dwell on this. There'll be more where that comes from and none of us can deny it..." as she speak, Nimbus steals a few glances at Serenade. "Now come on...remember what Momokuma said? Every time we got pass a class trial, a new floor would be open to us the next day...so that means that we could find a way out..." She stepped into the elevator followed by everyone else.

Getting out of here is the most important thing...but to just push the murder away like it never happened... but what position was he really in to disagree? He had no choice but to find a way out.

The mutual killings had begun...

PreviousChapters Next