• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,407 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,407

PreviousChapters Next
Final Class Trial: Chapter 6

Author's Note:

Warning! Spoilers of the first Danganronpa game! If you don't know what happens in the final trial, click away!

The girl gave a posh laugh and before anyone realised it, a crown appeared on her head.

"We have been expecting our discovery, we just thought it would have been later. You peasants have very much surprised us!" Suddenly, her look switched again to her having mushrooms that seemed to be growing out of her head with her now speaking in a depressing voice. "Although, I can't say I'm surprised...Serenade was able to beat Shadow even after all the planning we had done together..."

T-this...is the mastermind...?

"I did tell you all she wasn't right in the head..." Digital says. "But to think that all this time, B was actually Junko...that's just insane!"

"Oh, you peasants be having trouble comprehending our gorgeous plan!" She switched from her crown to her hair in one ponytail and sudden glasses appearing. "Of course, I'll gladly educate you about it. You see, when my plans in the human world had failed miserably, I had to find a new beginning, you see, I had already died at that point so my only chance was to use my spiritual strength to be reincarnated...the strangest thing though, I was reincarnated at the same age I died at. I thought that with my newly acquired magical abilities I could easily take over this hope filled world and fill it with the despair it needed but unfortunately, I had no information on the four alicorn princesses in this world so that ended up as an impossible option, so I built this world's Hope's Peak Academy, based on my world's Hope's Peak Academy. The next problem was finding someone with so much despair that could possibly help me create this world. So I looked for the most despair filled high schoolers in Equestria. Which is where I found Serenade. The reason I was so attracted to him was because of his multiple personality disorder - the source of his despair. So I forced out Shadow Rain and convinced him to help me with this despair filled cause...that about covers it. Any questions?"

"I do." Beau says. "Why did you leave the last two Mutual Killings books in plain sight?"

"I don't believe I did." Junko said on the contrary. "You see, I put them there to keep them hidden. I wasn't expecting anyone to find the archives, you see."

"Also." Serenade said. "Why did you wait a few years because, my brother was a part of your other little killing game."

"Well, I had to build up to my plan. I wasn't expecting the reunion party so I had to improvise on that one..."

"So, she's been the mastermind all along, right?! C'mon then! Let's get to the vote already!" Grimdark said.

"Hmm?" Junko suddenly had huge eyes and her two pigtails back with a now cutesy high voice that you would here from a character in an anime. "Why would you wanna kill me off Sirens-Senpai?"

"S-Senpai?" Grimdark seemed caught off guard by Junko saying that.

"Yeah, I mean, this is a trial for Gold Coin's killer, right? You still have to prove that I killed him! Sorry Senpais!"

"Are you really planning to drag this on...?" Beau asked.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"We already know you're the killer, you might as well give up."

"Oh, well, I didn't wanna have to do this..." She switched back to her teacher-like look. "It seems you all leave me no choice...I will not allow the ballot to start until you have given some evidence of my guilt. Am I clear?"

"Y-you can't do that!" Olive yelled.

"And why not...?" Junko raised an eyebrow.

"W-well...geez, why can't she do that...?"

"D-don't just raise an objections with no basis!" Digital criticized her.

"Sorry..."

So unless I can prove that Junko has a connection to this crime...she won't let us proceed...?

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Monokuma File 1

-The Mastermind

-Spears

-Hypnosis Chip

-Digital's Testimony

-Tickery's Testimony

Junko- Whilst I may be the mastermind...I am not the killer...

Beau- Yeah right! You've been conducting everything the entire time!

Digital- It does seem like you would be the most likely culprit....

Grimdark- But that doesn't mean she is...right?

Junko- Oh! I knew I could count on you, Sirens-Senpai!

Grimdark- Q-quit it with the Senpai bullshit!

Orion- Either way...there must be a way to connect her to this...A relation to the weapon? or...Did she meet with someone...?

Agreed!

"I think Junko...or rather, B, did meet up with somebody at some point, that person being Tickery! She had been walking aimlessly throughout the floor and she bumped into a variety of people, one of them being B. Now, where would Tickery tell us she met B I wonder...?"

"If you need me to, I shall channel her spirit." Orion says.

"No need..." Junko stops her. "Okay, I'll give you that one...I met her in the dormitory..." She had resumed to her neutral position. "And I had came out of Gold's room..."

"So you did kill Gold!" Grimdark said.

"I didn't say that." She contradicted. "All I said was that I went to Gold's room...nothing more...nothing less..."

"Nothing more...? I wouldn't be convinced if you said that..." Beau smirked.

"Hmm? And why would that be...?"

"Because, you took something out of Gold's room, didn't you?" Junko didn't respond.

She took something from Gold's room...? I wonder if she's referring to that...?
Of course!

"Beau, are you talking about the motive disk that belonged to Gold?"

"Yes, I saw Olive with it and figured that the mastermind must have taken it...Gold probably didn't want anyone to see what was on his, based on his reaction to it..."

"Yes, if I remember correctly, he had a rather brutal spook from it." Digital recalled

"Brutal spook is an understatement..." Olive added.

"Anyway, the mastermind had some reason for taking it and breaking it, right? I wonder if it was because she was caught on camera...?" Junko still had her neutral poker face on. "Anything to say?"

"That's a rather compelling theory, Beau." Junko says, reverting to her teacher stance. "As I would expect from somebody with a title such as yours..."

"Yes, that's true...but my title isn't the issue..."

"Actually...what is your title, Beau?" Serenade asked. "You never told us it..."

"W-what are you saying...? It's the 'Super High School Level Model'."

"No, after the fourth class trial...you were going to say something else...the Super High School Level A-. and you cut off there...were you going to say-?"

"No." Beau stopped him. "I will tell you now that I am not the assassin...after this whole ordeal is over though...maybe I'll consider telling you all...everything and anything you wish to know..."

...so she is hiding something from us...

"Right now...we should focus on proving she's the killer!" Beau pointed at Junko who just responded with a coy smile.

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Gold's Weapon

-Digital's Testimony

-Laminate

-Spears

-Gold's Shower

-Hypnosis Chip

Beau- Proving Junko is the true culprit...that is our main focus right now!

Junko- It wouldn't matter whether I was the culprit or not...you wouldn't want to leave anyway...

Orion- And what exactly does that mean?

Junko- ...

Olive- Fine! Don't tell us!

Junko- The point of this is...you have a distinct lack of evidence to name me as the culprit

Grimdark- Well...? Any objections to that statement...?

Junko- And of course...I never set foot inside the media room either...

Agreed!

"As much as I hate agreeing with this lunatic...she is right about one thing, she didn't set foot inside the media room..."

"Oh yes!" Junko started to drool. "There's that hot seed of despair starting to sink in!"

"W-wha...? No! I'm saying that because you didn't have to!"

"What do you mean?" She went to her teacher stance.

"I mean, you had the hypnosis chip, right? You never would have needed to go inside the room, all you needed to do was send Digital inside to hack into the system...in fact that clears up something I was curious about in the first trial...how did the culprit move so fast?"

"Because, Junko was already waiting in the weaponry museum whilst Digital was at work. She smashed the glass and made it look like something else had broken it by arranging the glass and then grabbed the spears and headed to finish off the job in Gold's room..." Beau answers. "Does that sound right?"

"That sounds like exactly what happened..."

"Oh really?" Junko asked. "Then do tell, Serenade, what exactly did happen...?"

Is she...asking for my closing argument...? What is she planning...?

"Fine! The sooner this is done, the better!"

Here's how it Happened!

Act 1

It was right after we had all received our motives, we had started searching for Gold who I presume at the time was in his room. The motives had hit him the hardest, so hard that he was willing to do something we never thought one of us could do. Kill someone. He must have had some plan to use the hypnosis chip he had, put it inside his handheld and hypnotise someone to either kill themselves or kill another, so he had to pick someone. That ended up being our culprit.

Act 2

Gold called the culprit into his room and prepared to use someone else's, Tickery's to be exact as the weapon for the one under hypnosis to use. He was about to use the handheld to hypnotise the culprit but before he could, she fought back. The culprit disarmed Gold during the fight and must have figured out what he was trying to do, she found the hidden knife and attacked Gold with it.

Act 3

The culprit had to think fast because someone could have seen her. She took the handheld and waited for someone to walk by, that person had ended up being Digital. She pounced and hit the power button which triggered the hypnosis chip. She sent Digital off to do her bidding and had him disable the security around the boxes in the weaponry museum before having him head back since Gold getting mounded on the wall took place after Digital was released.

Act 4

Next, the culprit had to make Digital think he was the culprit so other wouldn't get suspicious at the trial. She transported the body from Gold's room and slid what had stained the floor under the bed, meaning, the bloody poster. She placed Gold's body by Digital's feet, put the handheld in his hand and released him from his hypnotised state.

Act 5

As Digital panicked after believing he had murdered Gold. He quickly got to work by disabling the already disabled security in the museum, grabbing the spears and hanging Gold on the wall. With the help of one hypnotised Tickery, all so it would seem like he was innocent, and he was as well.

There's only one person here that could have pulled all of this off...and that's you! Junko Enoshima! This is checkmate!

PreviousChapters Next