• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,411 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,411

PreviousChapters Next
Final Class Trial: Execution

Author's Note:

Spoilers of the first Dangan Ronpa game! If you do not know how the final class trial ends, click away!

The button rose from the ground one last time. Junko stared at it for a few seconds before giggling as he slammed her fist down on the red button, sealing her fate.

Congratulation!
Junko Enoshima has been found guilty!
Commencing Execution!

Junko grabbed onto the chain as it flew into the room, dragging her off into the execution room. As the monitor flashed on, they all saw Junko standing in the middle of a room, sitting on a class desk, clutching a Monokuma robot with a cheery smile on her face. As the monitor zoomed away from her, the surroundings made it clear why this execution was so special. It had all the other execution sites surrounding it.

The Despair Inducing Execution MK2

The Firewall

Junko sat in the middle of the ring of fire as it edged closer to her. As it consumed the computer, Junko started burning up before a sudden splash of water fell over her, leaving her with minor burns on her skin as a conveyer belt rushed her over to a stadium filled with Monokumas.

Matador Manslaughter

As the bulls were released, Junko just smiled as the horns of the bulls hit her in various directions, eventually all crushing in the middle without Junko even attempting to dodge any of the attacks. That just showed how much she was loving this. Yet the same thing happened, the conveyer belt rushed her out of the bulls and onto a giant clock hand.

Half-past Your Death Time

The clock spun Junko around and around until it stopped on the exact same spot that Tickery had stopped at. Which meant...the splash of salty water came down as the zapping noise from the centre of the clock sounded, electrocuting Junko but not nearly as powerful as what hit Tickery as Junko was released and off to her fourth punishment in the boxing ring.

Final Blow

A Junko clone rose from the ground with boxing gloves on with metal spikes built in. The Junko clone charged at her and sent a punch to her leg, making a snapping noise and causing Junko to fall to the ground, yet she never broke her twisted smile as she received another blow to the back and her front before being rushed off to the fifth punishment.

A Ninja's Senses

Junko stood in the middle of the room as the shurikens flew by her, giving her a number of cuts that just simply added to her other major injuries, the same went for the bamboo spears that poked holes in her skin, yet no matter what her smile stayed plastered on her face. The poison gas started filling the room, causing a reaction on her wounds. They must have been burning like hell but Junko just didn't seem to care about anything. Then something unexpected happened. The conveyer belt moved once more, towards a pounding sound in the distance.

After School Lesson

It was a huge metal block that pounded down on anything below it as the desk Junko was still sat on moved towards it. She had managed to keep a hold of her Monokuma doll as she smiled giving a peace sign to everyone in the trial room before the conveyer belt stopped under the huge block. Junko threw something aside and looked up as the metal block came down, ending the final execution.

--------------

Everyone had managed to gain access to the execution room this time. They walked over to where Junko had been crushed to death. The entire area was covered in her blood, enough to make everyone gag from the look alone, never mind the smell.

"I...I can't believe she did this to herself..." Olive said, breaking the group silence.

"You saw how she was, Ms Field. She was in love with despair...and she was willing to do anything for it..." Orion told her.

"I know...but...she must have had some good in here, buried deep down!"

"What makes you say that...?" Grimdark asked. Olive responded by pointing at the red button that Junko had thrown to the side just before she died.

PreviousChapters Next