• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,407 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,407

PreviousChapters Next
Final Class Trial: Chpater 7

Author's Note:

Warning, spoilers of the first Dangan Ronpa game, if you don't know how the final trial ends, do not read this!

"Did you say...checkmate...?" Her face suddenly had a red tint to it as she stuck out her tongue at them. "Hell fucking yeah! That's hilarious as shit!

"What?" Serenade gave a confused look.

Junko switched to her teacher stance. "You see, you are indeed correct...I am the culprit..."

"S-so...we can move onto the vote?!" Olive's eyes brightened.

"I suppose you could do that...but I'd have to explain how it works."

"What do you mean? It's a majority vote for the culprit, correct?" Digital asked.

"Not this time." Junko reverted to her neutral stance. "You see, I've created a special vote for this final class trial. Instead of voting for a certain person, you'll be voting for either hope or despair to lose this trial. If despair loses, I'll execute myself and all of you can leave this school...but if even one of you wishes for hope to be punished...I'll punish all of you!"

"Y-you'll punish us...? Even if one of us votes for hope to lose...?" Olive went pale.

"Do not fear, Ms Field." Orion said. "Nobody would ever wish for this...motherfucking little BITCH!" Orion took a deep breath and went into her normal posh voice after the little outbreak. "Ahem...nobody would like Ms Enoshima to win..."

"Oh? Are you sure about that...?" Junko smirked. "Because...why would any of you want to leave...? What do you all think would be waiting for you on the other side of those doors...?"

"What? What are you talking about...?" Beau shot a glare at the unicorn.

"Now, you all remember when I mentioned that I knew nothing about the alicorn princesses? Well since I couldn't infest Equestria with despair...I did the next best thing to fill you all with despair...care to take a look at the world outside these school walls?" Without any answers the monitor that would usually display the executions flashed on, showing various towns and streets in disarray. Everyone's eyes widened with horror, as if each of them knew one of the places then Serenade's eyes fell on one in the corner. It was his home. His club. Both had been completely run down with a bleak background giving off the sinister atmosphere.

"T-this...is the outside world...? That's...my home..." Olive barely made out.

"And...my home..." Orion shook slightly.

"See? I have destroyed everything you hold dear..." Junko switches to her teacher stance.

"W-what...what the fuck have you done?!" Beau yelled.

"I had to destroy everything you held dear..." She switched to her hot headed stance. "And that included your own fucking family!"

"Y-you...destroyed our families...?" Olive stuttered.

"Well I didn't kill them if that's what you mean...I just destroyed every relationship you had on the outside world." She switched again to her depression stance. "It's such a shame as well...you all had everything going for you..."

This...this can't be true...

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Broken Disk

-Photo Album

-The Mastermind

-The School Life of Mutual Killings

-The Field Trip of Mutual Killings

Junko- Even if you all did escape...you would have nowhere to go

Olive- W-what do you expect us to do?! Just believe you?!

Junko- Well of course I don't expect you to believe it, I'm just showing you the new reality

Grimdark- No...no! That can't be right, they're obviously faked!

I'm not so sure...

"I don't...I don't think any of them are faked, Grimdark..."

"Huh...?" Grimdark raised an eyebrow. "Of course they're fake! They have to be!"

"No! The motive disks each of us got...they showed us something close to us being destroyed...and with these images, it's enough to convince somebody about that, wouldn't you think so?" The trial room was silent. Nobody moved, not even Junko. The students tried to comprehend what was being said but it wasn't making any sense to them.

"How...how could our homes be destroyed...?" Orion asked.

"I didn't say they were destroyed, silly!" Junko switched to her cutesy stance. "All I did was make sure you couldn't return to them...but I guess that does mean I sorta destroyed your homes." She switched to a new stance, she suddenly held a Monokuma in front of her face and tried to imitate his voice. "Buuuuut! That's not all! I also destroyed your connections to other people! So nobody will want you when you leave anyway!"

"You can't be right about that...there has to be a mistake!" Digital yelled.

"Oh...I love seeing the despair on all your faces..." She had switched to her depression stance. "I envy how you all feel right now...it must feel so...good..."

"Maybe....staying here isn't such a bad idea...?" Grimdark said. "I mean...as least we can be around people we care about and shit..."

"Yeah, I don't wanna have to go into desolation when we leave...I don't think it's worth leaving..." Olive agrees.

"W-what are you guys saying?!" Serenade yelled at them. "After everything we worked for, after all the surviving we did to just get here, you wanna throw everything away and stay here?!"

"It's not like we have to kill anybody else after this...even is Junko gives us more motives, it won't matter." Digital argues.

"Being as close as we all are. I doubt any of us here have the ability to kill someone in our group..." Orion adds.

"D-Digital...? Orion...?" Serenade looked over at Beau, she had been staring at the ground for a while now.

"T...there right Serenade...there's nothing we can do..." She said.

"No...not you too Beau...?"

"Ohohohoh!" Junko switched to her royal stance. "We are very pleased by everybody's decision to stay! Now, just to remind you all: Vote for despair to lose and I'll execute myself, meaning you all must leave this school!" She then switched to her hot headed stance. "But vote for hope to lose, then you all get to fucking stay here forever! Aw, but that seems to boring, right? What if...I just execute one you...?"

"Y-you'll...execute one of us...?" Digital stuttered.

"Hell yeah! And today's victim is gonna be...." She waved her finger around the trial room before stopping on Serenade. "Serenade Stereo, time for you to meet your end!"

"M-me?!" Serenade stepped back.

"This is more like a punishment for Shadow Rain, don't take it personally." She switched to her teacher stance.

"...it doesn't matter if you execute Serenade or not..." Beau says. "I...I don't wanna be alone when I leave..."

"B-B-Beau, please..."

"It's like I've told you before...I don't harbour any feelings towards anybody..."

"....I did tell you what I wanted when I created this, didn't I?" Junko asked. "I remember it very clearly...all I wanted...was your despair..."

PreviousChapters Next