• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,406 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,406

PreviousChapters Next
Class Trial 1: Chapter 2

"...Digital Code..."

"H-huh? Did I do something wrong?"

"You...you're the culprit!" The rest of the students went into an uproar

"Are you insane!?"

"Digital is the one that has been trying to keep us all under control and get us out of here" Serenade shakes his head.

"No...no he hasn't...he's been deceiving us!"

"Now just hold on!" Samurai interrupted "that doesn't make sense, what proof do you have to even suggest he is the killer!?"

"Well going back to when I talked to Tickery, she said she had met up with a few of the other students...one of them being, Digital"

"So? That doesn't mean I killed Gold Coin!" He retorted, now enraged by the accusation that was thrown at him.

"Okay then...Tickery. Where was it that you met up with Digital?"

"Um...it was Tickery's room! Yes!" Serenade smirked

"And remember where we deduced this knife came from?"

"Tickery's room..." Lock answered. Digital took his glasses off and cleans them.

"But...why exactly does that put me down as suspicious?" he puts his glasses back on "After all...you could just as well as sneaked into Tickery's room and stole the knife"

"I agree" Nimbus adds "After all, I investigated the museum and came to a conclusion!"

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Security System

-Laminate

-Glass Placement

Digital- Care to share your little conclusion, Nimbus?

Nimbus- Well as some of you already know...Serenade is the killer!

B- N-no he isn't!

Nimbus- But it is so obvious!

Wild- Get to the point...

Nimbus- Well in the museum the glass case is broken, shattered all around the podium

Orion- Yes, that was pointed out when I investigated with Serenade

Nimbus- And Serenade is the Super High School Level Musician, which includes his voice...

Serenade- Yes, but what's your point?

Nimbus- You shattered the glass with your singing voice!

You got that wrong!

"Whilst it is true that I can shatter glass with my voice, that just wouldn't make sense!"

"Using my hints?" Beau asked

"Hints?"

"Observations is a better term. Anyway, the glass was to neat, like it had been arranged. There was no glass on the podium so I couldn't have shattered it in that way!"

"But...couldn't it have been wiped off when the spears were picked up?" Punch suggested

"I'm not denying the possibility...but that would on be one side, the glass on the other side and below the spears would still be there!"

"So...you couldn't have shattered the glass with your voice..." Nimbus says half-angry, half-depressed

"And now we come back to you" Serenade looks at Digital "You must have killed Gold, you're the only one that's suspicious" he paused

"Hmph!" He pushed his glasses up "alright I'll tell you everything...I saw when I discovered the crime scene!"

"W-what!?" He's the third pony to discover the crime scene!?

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Monokuma File 1

-Original Crime Scene

-Lack of Blood trail

Digital- I had actually discovered the crime scene

Tickery- were you after Tickery, or before?

Wild- I don't think it matters

Digital- I came across Gold's dead body and recorded the time 1:30

You got that wrong!

"Hmm?" This caught his attention

"Everyone! Look at the Monokuma File! The time of death is 12:30!"

"So? I discovered it an hour later..." Serenade shook his head

"You couldn't have! I saw it at 12:40 and that's when the announcement was made!"

"So....you mean that Digi got the time wrong?" Hammer asked

"Not just the time...the crime scene as well!"

"The...crime scene?"

"Yes I thought that he may have been killed in a different location, but maybe just in his room...but with the time you're saying you discovered the body at...there is only one place that has a clock that goes one hour fast...my room"

"Serenade...you didn't?" Punch started insinuating

"No, no...after all, closer to the time of the murder, I was with Wild in the museum"

"Yeah, no way Serenade killed Gold...I left the museum at the same time as Serenade so the museum was empty" Wild said. At least there was someone other than B that believed in him.

"Hehe...so you intend to carry on like this?" Digital asks "Then let me say this...how the fuck did I get the body from your room to Gold's without leaving a trail!?"

H-he...it's like he changed into a different pony! "You could have had an accomplice!"

"Nope! I asked Monokuma about whilst you were passed out from Punch's punch! An accomplice wouldn't benefit from it at all! There goes that theory!"

"Not yet!"

"What!?"

"There's a way you could have used an accomplice...without them knowing..."

"Is such a way possible?" Nimbus asks

"I think so..."

Epiphany Anagram

S N P Y S O I H

I've connected the dots!



"...Hypnosis...that's it!"

"H-hypnosis!?" Digital repeated "What kind of bullshit is that!?"

"Actually...hypnosis could be possible..." Orion interjects "remember what Tickery said about 'forgetting all about the body'? I actually use hypnosis to channel spirits, unfortunately, I forgot my equipment..."

"Oh...how convenient" Digital says accusingly "How can we be sure Orion isn't the culprit!?"

"Did you not hear me? I said that it is how I channel spirits...so since I haven't channelled the spirit of Gold Coin..."

"That isn't a valid argument! If you were the killer, you just wouldn't channel the spirit because it would incriminate you!"

"No" Serenade interrupted "Channelling Gold would do nothing to help us..."

"Really? Care to enlighten us?" Beau asked

The reason that Orion channelling Gold is futile is... Of Course!

"The cause of death was a stab to the back, meaning that Gold never saw who his attacker was! Channelling him would have no point! Plus if Orion was the killer, she would have known that Gold didn't see her and therefore would have went ahead with the channelling anyway!"

"Thank you Serenade..." She smiled "Now we go back to Digital...how did he hypnotise Tickery?"

"I couldn't have! There's no gadget or gizmo that could do that, I don't have one of those pocket watches. I couldn't hypnotise Tickery!"

No gadget or gizmo...?

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence bullets

-Gaming Handheld

-Original Crime scene

-Puddles of water

Digital- Without an item of some sort...I couldn't have hypnotised Tickery!

Tickery- Is everyone sure I was under his power? I don't remember anything, besides a dripping sound

Beau- That's the point of hypnosis, you can't remember anything

Wild- How can we say that Digital did then?

Samurai- You can't

Alright...so he would have needed an item...wait, what did Tickery say?

Digital- Without an item of some sort...I couldn't have hypnotised Tickery!

You got that wrong!

"So you have the item I used to hypnotise Tickery, I presume?"

"I'll get to that later, right now I need to make sure that everyone knows that you hypnotised her"

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Tickery, you said that you only remember a dripping sound...like water dripping?"

"Yes...I suppose..." Tickery responds

"Well then...that proves it"

"How?" Digital asks

"Because, the murder weapon, the knife, was washed by using the shower and if Tickery remembers hearing dripping noises..."

"She must have been there when the knife was washed!" Hammer finished

"Exactly! But if she doesn't remember it...she must have been unconscious...after she was freed from the hypnosis!"

"..............." Digital stared and then suddenly "hehe..hahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He was laughing like a maniac. "So! Serenade, shall we go through the events in words now!?" He leaned forward, gripping onto the stand in front of him and looking at Serenade with eyes of insanity "I stabbed Gold in the back, hypnotised Tickery somehow, got her to carry the body into Gold's room, took her out of her trance which caused her to fall unconscious and then I washed the blade..."

"Yes...that's right"

"Hehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!? Are you fucking serious!? You must be kidding! Then tell me! How did I hypnotise her!? Explain!"

"...I've been waiting for that question..." Serenade smirked "I think I figured it out...how you hypnotised her!"

"W-what!? No, you're lying!"

"D-do you r-really have something like t-that?" B asked

"Yes...the item Digital used to hypnotise Tickery is..."

That's it!

PreviousChapters Next