• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,407 Views, 174 Comments

Dangan RomPonya - Serenade-Stereo



When Serenade Stereo enters a new high school after being accepted for his talent. He expects the usual. Classes, teachers etc. But this strange school 'Hope's Peak' is much more than meets the eye with it's 'Super High Schoo

  • ...
17
 174
 1,407

PreviousChapters Next
Class Trial 3: Chapter 3

"Betraying friends is the worst thing you could do here. Isn't that right...Olive?" There was no surprise from the assertion from the accused. She just stood there emotionless.

"You're kidding right?" She says after a brief silence

"No...you killed Lock and later, you killed Zoom"

"No...I'm afraid you're mistaken..." she says calmly

"Y-yeah! Olive would never kill anyone, never mind Locky!" Tickery yells at Serenade

As some as I figured it out, I knew Tickery would try to stop me, Olive is the only friend here that she has left...or at least that's what she thinks...but I can't let her get in the way!

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Olive's Testimony

-Tickery's Testimony

-Punch's Testimony

-Puddles of water

Tickery- Olive isn't the culprit! How could you accuse her of something like that!

Olive- Don't worry Tickery...they have nothing against me...

Beau- Nothing against you?

Tickery- Well...she never had an opportunity!

You got that wrong!

"Tickery, you made it clear that there was an opportunity, at least for Zoom's murder"

"I...I did what?"

"When Zoom, Olive, you and I all split up, you and Olive split up from each other also, you did a thorough search of the second floor and then you switched sides of the floor, all Olive had to do was move Lock's body, switch to the next side of the floor and then kill Zoom!"

"You're wrong! Stop saying that!" Tickery yelled.

"Tickery?" Olive says catching her attention "Shut up and let me handle this"

"O-Olive?"

"So that's how it is..." Serenade says

Non-Stop Debate

Evidence Bullets

-Lock's Boots

-Lock's Hair

-Rope

-B's Examination Results

-Olive's Testimony

Olive- Me? Kill my friend? That's a pretty dumb accusation

Beau- Well, how do you respond to it?

Olive- It wasn't me... why would I want to kill Lock and Zoom?

Orion- We have already figure that Zoom was a spur of the moment

Hammer- And Lock was killed to protect the culprit's secret

Olive- But there was no time frame for me to leave my room

You got that wrong!

"Ironic...you were the one that gave yourself a timeframe, Olive"

"I did...?" Olive still seemed calm at collected even with what was being said

"Don't you remember what you told me? We were awake from 5:10 to the end of Night-Time and when combine that with what Punch has said...she was in the garden from 4:00 to 4:30 so simply...you had the time frame of 3:30 to 4:00 to kill Lock and then 4:00 to 5:10 to get back to your room"

"...tch!" She faced away.

"But you still can't prove it!" Tickery rebutted.

"Actually, I think I can suggest she was there..."

"S-shut up!"

There was something I found that could suggest she was there...
Of course!

"The note I found in the laundry room...when I first saw it, I thought it could have been sent to Lock...but it would make more sense for it to be sent to Olive. Lock would have no reason to go into the laundry room after all and Olive was in there to get her swimsuit this morning"

"Well so were you, Samurai and Tickery" Olive says

"But you and Tickery were Lock's friends and there is more compelling evidence to suggest you went"

"Oh...?" Olive smirked

Yes...there is something...
Of course!

"Those boots Lock was wearing...how would you guys describe them?"

"They look like...worker boots..." Hammer says

"Yes, I would have said the same thing" Orion says

"That's right" Serenade smirked "And do we remember what Olive's SHSL talent was?"

"The 'Super High School Level Farmer'" Nimbus answers

"As a farmer, she would need to wear worker boots like those in the fields, I presume?"

"Yes...." Olive admitted

"But, that doesn't mean they're Olive's!" Tickery interrupts

"Hey! Why are you questioning Serenade's logic?!" Samurai says back

"Dude...you are such a fanboy" Punch says

"I...I am not..." Samurai blushed

"Leaving...that aside" Serenade says quickly. "Olive is the only one here that would wear worker boots, they have to be hers!"

"But can you prove it...?" Olive half laughs "Lock wears white trainers, right? Well let's see if I'm...oh wait, Monokuma told us to take our shoes off before the trial!"

"Upupupu! I love this carpet! I wasn't letting you all make it dirty!" Monokuma tells them

"As if" Beau retorts "You must have been covering for the culprit, this would be to easy if we just checked everyone's shoes"

"Well...I guess that's true to, but whatever! You can't prove it and therefore I did nothing wrong!"

"Besides" Olive puts her hands in her overall pockets "Couldn't I just get shoes from the laundry room? Couldn't LOCK get shoes from the laundry room? What's the problem?"

"Mr Stereo" Orion smiles "I do not expect you to be incorrect about this obstacle in your path"

She's right, this is really easy to explain. Neither of them got shoes from the laundry room because...
Of course!

"The laundry room lockers have a change of nearly everything: shirt, pants, socks...underwear...but they don't have shoes to change"

"Indeed, that is correct" Orion spoke

"Did...did you already realize the culprit had to still be wearing Lock's shoes?" Serenade asked but wasn't given a response to his question.

"Anyway, back to the main focus..." Beau puts them back on track

"It does make sense if Olive is the killer, right?" Samurai said "I mean, those are her boots..."

"That still hasn't been proven..." Olive said

"What do you mean...?" Samurai tilted his head

"Those dirty boots aren't mine, they're covered completely in dirt that could fall off or wash away really easily..."

"Lock's sneakers were spotless, right?" Hammer asked "So they wouldn't stain anything...wait, why are we talking about this?"

Hammer and Olive are both saying something really interesting...but I don't have anything in my ElectroID that would connect them...do I...?

"There's something interesting about what Hammer and Olive were saying..." Serenade says finally

Double Point Shootout

Evidence Bullets

-Puddles of Water

-Pool cart

-Punch's Testimony

-Laundry Room Lockers

Hammer- Lock's shoes were spotless...

Olive- Lock's boots were filthy...

Hammer- They clearly wouldn't have left a trace...

Olive- Those things would clearly leave a mark

Hammer- But it doesn't matter does it?

Olive- It's not important...

Olive and Hammer- The culprit...can't be found with their shoes

You're both wrong!

"The culprit actually can be found with their shoes alone...after all, that's what has been shown today"

"What are you yammering on about?" Hammer asked. They all looked at Serenade curiously

"Back in the pool, there were puddles of water on the ground, I remember it because Tickery slipped on the water and Olive helped her up"

"But what does this have to do with finding the culprit?" Olive asked

"Well...your worker boots must have been dirty but the puddle...was completely clear water even after Tickery and Olive stepped in it!"

"Y-you're pinning the blame on me for something as small as that?!" Olive yelled now showing true anger from the accusation of the double murder that had occurred. Why was she only acting up now though? That didn't make any sense, she finally must be feeling like she's backed into a corner. "What the actual FUCK?! How could you think I killed my friend? That just isn't right! Plus I didn't even send that note!"

Dammit! She isn't listening to anyone anymore...I have to stop her...

Machinegun Talk Battle

Olive- Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!
Olive- Lock was my friend...
Olive- I hate you Serenade!
Olive- Tickery...help me
Olive- I could never!
Olive- Do you hate me or something?

Enough!

Olive- I didn't even send Lock that note, prove that's my handwriting!

Message in the Cafeteria!

"Do you guys remember what was written in the cafeteria? In red...I was 'Who's Next?' When we compare that to the note...the handwriting seems very similar doesn't it?"

"I...I..." Olive stopped and put her head down in defeat

PreviousChapters Next