• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 998 Views, 0 Comments

Discord's Redemption - JusSonic



Discord is now one of the good guys but the spirit of chaos and disharmony got a lot to do before he becomes trusted. And of course, his former allies found out about his turn from evil.

  • ...
10
 0
 998

Chapter 1

My Little Pony: Discord's Redemption

The actions of a villain cannot easily be forgiven, especially since that someone is the Spirit of Chaos Discord. The chimera creature has since reformed thanks to Fluttershy as part of the princess's plan to reform Discord and has his Chaos magic be used for good...most of the time.

Discord wanted to relax after a hard time in Ponyville (well, hard for the ponies, a bit of fun for him anyway), but Celestia made a request that she said will help him go on the road to recovery...and he doesn't like it one bit.

"No. No. Please, don't send me there! They'll kill me!" Discord exclaims frantically. He makes a sword appear and chop off his head, to prove his point. "See what I mean?"

Golden Heart roll his eyes at Discord's whining as he comments, "Oh, keep your head on! They won't kill you."

Discord sighs as he put his head back on. Celestia said, "Look, if you want to continue your path to redemption, to show Equestria that you are no longer the monster you once were...well, more than you are now...this must be done."

"I'm not sure if I can do it. What if Morning Glory and her friends hate me? What if I lose my chance to make new friend like what I nearly did with Fluttershy?" Discord ask, about to fall apart...literally. "I don't want to go through that again."

"Have faith, Discord. I'm sure Morning Glory will forgive you. Remember, you are not alone. If anything goes wrong, you'll always have friends to help like me and Fluttershy. Remember what she had taught you."

Discord smile as he said, "Friendship is Magic. I've gotta admit. That catchphrase is very catchy and interesting too."

"Good. Just try not to be mischievous and chaotic when we get to the Flutter Province." Celestia said to Discord sternly. She wants him to be on his best behavior once the two get to the Flutter Province for the next stage in Discord's path to redemption.

"Yes 'mother'."

As Discord and Celestia head off to Flutter Province, a pie hits Discord in the face. The Spirit of Chaos looks at Celestia but her eyes say that the pie came on the other side of him. He wipes the pie off, a note was in it. Discorde reads it and it says...

'Dear Discord, I remember what you done to Goldie in causing the Everfree Forest but I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE CUPCAKE KILLER, but even if you do not think you did, .after all everything has a origin. You will have much to do to earn my trust. Sign unknown.'

Discord rolls his eyes at this. Some ponies has trouble letting go...

--------------

Celestia and Discord, wearing a cloak and hoof to keep himself hidden for now, flew over the lands of Equestria until they all reach the Flutter Province, home of the Royal Sisters and Megan's oldest and dearest friends the Flutterponies and the Swarm, the bee-like habitants that co-exist here with their former enemies.

A couple of Swarm guards raise their weapons upon sensing their presence. But upon seeing their arrival, they lower their spears as the head guard said, "Princess Celestia, it's a honor to see you in the Flutter Province again."

"Indeed it is. I wish an audience with Queen Rosedust at once. It involves a...personal matter from years ago." Celestia said seriously. The head bee nods as he moves aside to allow her and Discord by and into the valley itself.

The Flutterponies were doing their usual activity, so they were caught by surprised by the appearance of Celestia and Discord. The two goes through the courtyard in the center of the valley itself until they reach the area where the Sun Stone, the source of life in the Flutter Province, is at.

Sitting on her throne right now is the Queen of the Flutterponies Rosedust herself. She sat up straight, smiling to Celestia as she said, "Princess Celestia."

"Queen Rosedust, a honor to see you again, old friend." Celestia said as she bows, making the disguised Discord bows as well, the Spirit of Chaos does so reluctantly. He wishes that he himself didn't have to put up with this. "I came here for an important request."

"Yes, but before you do, I must ask you this: some of my Flutterponies has informed me that Equestria was in a war not too long ago against the evil son of Tadaka, Spykoran the Old's son. The Dragons came to help...but not us. May I ask, why weren't we informed about this?"

"I felt like it's for the best like to get you involved...after how you and the Flutterponies suffered centuries ago, I felt it's for the best not to inform you, for your own safely."

"I see." Rosedust pauses, then she glances an eye at the disguised Discord, "And if I may ask, who is this; A new friend of yours?"

"'A new friend of yours'; Oh geez, even years ago haven't put aside your suspicion, Rosedust." Discord remarks sarcastically and amused. Rosedust's eyes widen in recognization and horror upon hearing him speak.

"No...it can't be..."

"Perhaps it's time for you to remove your hood at last." Celestia said to Discord seriously. "She already suspects."

"Finally, I was starting to sweat under this thing!" Discord exclaims in frustration as he removes the hood, "Although the Robin Hood is sooooo fairy tale. Gag!"

The Flutterponies scream in terror and hid, the Swarm stood their ground, ready to fight Discord if need be. Rosedust sat in her throne, looking shocked and alarmed as she screams, "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! Celestia, please tell me he has you brainwashed or discorded or..."

"I'm fine, Rosedust, really. Calm down and I'll explain why Discord is here. The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony isn't what he used to be." Celestia said softly to Rosedust who stares at her as if the princess has gone drunk.

"Excuse me?"

Celestia explains the story of how she brought Discord to Ponyville and put him in Fluttershy's care. The alicorn princess explains that, after some difficulty or problems, the Spirit of Chaos has finally made a friend in the yellow Pegasus pony, how he realizes that his causing of Chaos isn't worth losing his first real friend and thus, Discord has decided to use his Chaos magic for good...most of the time.

Once the story is over, Rosedust blinks a bit, still trying to absorb this new information. She then found the courage and ability to speak once more, "I see...and why did you bring Discord here?"

"Discord is on a path of redemption." Celestiia explains to Rosedust with a nod. "But to help him do so, I felt like it’s best if he ask for forgiveness from the one that he once tortured centuries ago...and you know who I mean, correct?"

Rosedust frowns a bit. She recalled how centuries ago, during the war with Discord, that monster has tortured Morning Glory for weeks...to the point of turning her gray, an empty shell of herself. It took the return of Megan and Twilight's magic abilities to restore the Flutterpony to her normal self once more.

"I don't know. Morning Glory won't be thrilled to see him again." Rosedust said to Celestia sternly. "Let's not forget that it was thanks to him that the Flutterponies was isolated from Equestria for centuries until..."

"Queen Rosedust..." Discord interrupts the Queen of the Flutterponies. "May I call you 'Rosy'?"

"No."

"Rosy, I must confess...centuries ago, I was a brute, a monster, a son of a dog you may say. Yes, I enjoyed chaos and probably some suffering here and there. But until recently, I discover how doing good...most of the time...can be so rewarding. It got me a friend in Fluttershy. Perhaps if I were to make up what I did to poor Morning Glory...maybe we can put this whole mess behind us once and for all."

Rosedust looks doubtful, wondering if she should even believe a word that chimera said. Celestia speaks again, "At least let us talk to Morning Glory. It may be difficult but it can be done..."

Queen Rosedust pauses, looks around a bit, then she spoke, "Well, if I know Morning Glory, she is in the garden. Go and talk with her...but be gentle, Discord, or else my Swarm will send you running with stingers on your butt!"

Discord rolls his eyes at the threat. Celestia bows a thanks to Rosedust as the two heads on. The chimera comments, "Geez, and I thought you were hard to please."

---------

In the garden by an elm tree, Morning Glory was having a picnic with her husband Sparkling Dawn and her little colt Blazing Day. The trio's activity was interrupted by the arrival of a certain alicorn princess.

"Princess Celestia." Morning Glory giggles as she flew over to Celestia, hugging her. "It's wonderful to see you again."

"Yes, same here. For what reason did you decide to visit the Flutter Province?" Sparkling Dawn ask the princess curiously.

"It involves a...event that happened centuries ago. You remember how Morning Glory was discorded to the point of her not moving?" Celestia ask the Flutterpony seriously.

"How could I forget? It was a major pain to our family since then..."

"I agree" Blazing Day said in frustration. "I've never forget those times...and how that monster Discord has..."

"Ahem. Before you continue, Blazing Day, I got a guest with me who wishes to speak about those times." Celestia said seriously then turns to another tree nearby. "You may come out. I know you're hiding."

Discord came out from behind the tree, where he is hiding. The chimera waves while saying, "Hello."

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Sparkling Dawn gasps in shock and anger. Blazing Day yelps as Morning Glory stares in horror, coming face to face with the monster whose centuries ago has tortured her to discord.

"Oh, well, better reaction than last time. I'm impressed."

"Come over here and say that, creep!" Blazing Day yells as he prepares to charge but Sparkling Dawn grabs him by the tail. "Let go, dad! I wanna hurt him!"

"Blazing Day, please calm down." Celestia sighs a bit, using her magic to force Blazing Day to lands onto the ground. "Morning Glory...listen, Rosedust gave us permission to speak."

"About what," Morning Glory asks Celestia, giving a worried look to Discord.

"Discord has changed since then...and I brought him years for him to ask of something; Discord?"

The Flutterponies stare at Discord who came up. The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony glances at Morning Glory, looking a bit surprised. She almost looks like a Flutterpony version of his friend Fluttershy! It's amazing if those two are related...but not here.

"Discord," Celestia ask Discord, nudging him a bit.

"Well, I don't know...what to say. This is kinda...awkward. Look, I did some things that I regret...well, maybe not true. I know you probably hate me for...ugh, I am not sure if I can do this!" Discord groans in frustration. He is finding it hard to ask for forgiveness from a Flutterpony whom he once tortured.

Discord sighs then continues, "Look, I will make this easier: not too long ago, when I was first released from my stone prison, one of my victims was Fluttershy. I admit, I discorded her, turning her cruel and a jerk before she was changed back and I was stoned again...with some things best left complicated like Lorcan and...anyway, after I was released again, Fluttershy was given the task of reforming me. I laughed it off, thinking it impossible. But then the little filly became my friend...and although I like to make Chaos, doing too much isn't worth losing my new found friendship.

"And now, I wish to make amends with you, Morning Glory, I know I tortured you, has your kind isolated from Equestria for centuries and made you alienated from your own family. And for that...I'm truly sorry. I realize the consequences of my actions from back then to now..."

Celestia pauses a bit then glances to the Flutterponies, the family was speechless, not sure what to say. The princess then asks, "Morning Glory?"

"Discord...what you say...sounds like you have truly reformed, it truly is..." Morning Glory said with a sigh. "You sound like you regret your actions, including us...but..."

"But," Discord asks Morning Glory, fearing the worst, "But is a terrible thing!"

"The pain and memories of your torture are still there. I am not sure if I'm ready to forgive just yet."

"I...I understand."

Discord sighs as he flew off. Sparkling Dawn turns to his wife, saying, "Morning Glory, I am thinking that maybe Discord meant what he said...if he has regretted his torture of you..."

"Mom, I am still mad at that guy but perhaps..." Blazing Day said, wondering what to say next, then he continues, "Perhaps Discord truly meant it...we should forgive and put this mess behind us..."

"I know...I want to forgive him...but I can't yet." Morning Glory said, tears coming from her eyes. "Those memories are still there...and I still have doubts that Discord has changed...until I see proof, I can't forgive him yet...I just...can't..."

"It's okay, Morning Glory, take your time. I know someday, you will learn to forgive, old friend." Celestia said gently as she nudges Morning Glory. Then the princess trots up to the waiting Discord. "Give her time, Discord."

"Yeah, yeah, can we go please? Please?" Discord asks, getting impatient; if the Spirit of Chaos can't get forgiveness today, maybe not isn't the time to stay around here."

Celestia nods as she and Discord flew off, leaving the family of Flutterponies silent and alone again...

----------

Golden Heart saw Celestia and Discord returning from their trip. The alicorn spots the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony upset, making him ask, "The meeting didn't go too well?"

"Yes...Morning Glory wasn't ready to forgive just yet." Discord said with a groan of despair. "And unless I prove that I'm a nice guy now..."

"Sheesh Discord, if you're this much of a mess, the next thing you think we do is 'befriends' Grimmore." Golden Heart rolled his eyes in seeing how this draconequus was a complete mess during this meeting with the ponies of Flutter Province, and especially with Morning Glory.

A sudden record player scratching noise was heard that made Discord froze, Then the entire scenery was shifting to lightning & thunder storms bursting out, followed by wolf's howling at the moon, some pony's mouth screaming in the distance, it's almost like a horror flic,

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Discord held his head to let out a scream while his body was swirling in a vortex before he vanished from sight leaving many with puzzled faces to that reaction.

"Um, what just happened?" Golden Heart asked off in not completely understanding what took place.

"ARE YOU MAAAAD," Discord appeared to grab Goldie, shook him like a madman exclaiming what this pony just said. "No wait, scratch that, you get mad at plenty of cases, even with me. But still..." After doing a double look at what he said to correct himself, he went back to the panic mood, "ARE YOU CRAAAAZY!"

"Discord, please settle yourself." Celestia spoke to calm Discord, what's gotten into him?

"I can't! And do you know why?" Discord exclaimed to turn to Celestia & let Goldie go to explain something, "I maybe a lot of things. Mischievous, manipulative trickster, a drama showman, maybe arrogant & overconfident, have a thing for anarchy & chaos, a bit impatient, and a bit eccentric at times..."

"I stop you from going on, but I can't seem to feel like stopping you from splitting your guilty conscious." Golden Heart shrugs off from watching this action take place & not stopping it.

"But the point here is this! Grimmore, is NOT...to be underestimated, I should know." Discord declared off in standing upright in making this case. "He's as bad as Tirek, no, WORST than that old foe of the century." He stated off from swirling around the room, telling everyone this news. "And even my own chaos magic can't even be a match for him! He even, dare I say it... frightens me." He held his mouth with his hands to almost gasp out in fright, looked around like someone was watching.

"No, seriously," Golden Heart rolled his eyes in not believing this sorta act from the guy.

"Do you know why? I'm like a fly on his wall!" Discord proclaimed forth in what he is while making a new claim.

Then Discord turned into a fly and was buzzing around Goldie, much to his annoyance to swipe at the bug.

"No matter what a fly does to annoy someone, they won't get much attention from one who sees them as nothing but...a pest." Discord excluded his state of reasoning while doing this act on Goldie to make his point crystal clear.

Then Discord return to his normal appearance before continuing the matter.

"And he's worst, why...he has no sense of taste like I do after what happened with the 3 Tribes." Discord cross his arms to look away in a stern expression in recalling a matter Grimmore once did.

"The 3 tribes," Golden Heart responded off in being caught off guard & surprise by this news.

Now this got many who were listening to Discord's voice in making a statement here.

"Discord, what happened back then; tell us?" Celestia asked in wanting Discord to tell them whatever happened so long ago that was left a mystery.

"Oh the most unpleasant of chaos arose, while I made things interesting, but for Grimmore, he changed my magic with the 3 leaders to begin a war that wasn't funny, it was more horrifying, there was nothing silly, funny or remotely odd with funniest; Just a sense of chaos trying to eliminate all things. I'm a creator, then a destroyer!" Discord exclaimed off in stating his mortified expression over such a matter that left him stunt over what happened. "And while the 3 leaders were frozen, and a new chain of command took over, the spirits were chained with hatred by Wendigo magic and even I couldn't out-chaos that!" He shrugs off in stating the ending conclusive part on that missing part in history.

"Then Grimmore was somehow behind the event." Celestia muttered to hold her chin, now learning what happened to the 3 Tribe's Leaders that were hatful & evil before they were free of such hatred.

"And another thing to watch out for is that only someone incredibly powerful like him could have made a simple dragon like Lorcan be so strong." Discord waved out his arms that popped out, and was whirling around his being.

"Why's that?" Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in trying to learn what this other news was.

"Because the spell that Scarred Dragon used was a spell that originally was something beings in Tartarus that are magic casters used and Grimmore could easily give such knowledge to Lorcan without him being aware of it." Discord exclaimed off to state while his hands put on a strange shadow-puppet show to explain the matter, don't ask. "Oh, just remembering the horrors of my soul & body being separated, and my soul trapped in a prison was utterly a disgrace." Discord's arms return, he held his forehead in almost groaning in agony from what happened to him so long ago from Lorcan's War.

"More than you sounding like a chipmunk when your soul was in that sphere prison." Golden Heart smirked to make a funny remark in why this guy felt another shameful matter.

"Ssshh-ssshhh; don't mention that out loud!" Discord held his finger to Golden Heart to keep that part a secret, it's so embarrassing, it's hurtful to his imagine. Too bad 'most' of that was heard to anyone else that listened to what was being told.

"But now we can see enough for ourselves, Discord has indeed been reform, telling us this with honesty & matters concerning his own 'action' over such courses are showing he has indeed reflected on his old ways." Celestia looked up to make this new claim about what they've learn from Discord was something they never gotten from him had he not been reform first.

"Yeah, more crazy than when he was summoned thanks to Smaug the Great." Golden Heart said in concern. "If it weren't for that evil sorcerer unicorn..."

"Yes, yes, the events of me, the Flutterponies as well as the Elements of Harmony being created wouldn't happen...blah, blah, blah. I get it." Discord said while crossing his arms.

"Yes, yes, we get it." The amusing voice of Lorcan said as he came into the room via a portal, hiding his amusement behind his hood.

"Oh great; you again; what is it now? Come to hit me while I'm down?"

"No, I came to see how you're doing, old friend. And from the look of things, you got a lot to make up for."

"Yes..." Discord sighs as he looks into a mirror that the chimera conjures up. "I got a lot indeed...of course, I am surprised to be moving since my soul is imprisoned...which YOU didn't have to bring up to the princesses yesterday! Thank you very much!"

"Yes, I was surprised that your body is moving...but then I realize something. Of course, it makes sense now." Lorcan said thoughtfully. "I think I know why...I didn't just remove your soul. I split it!"

"Excuse me?" Celestia ask as she, Discord and Golden Heart gave surprising looks to Lorcan, wondering what he meant.

"I was thinking that in the progress of splitting up Discord, some bits of him were left behind in his body. After all, a full Discord would never realize how important friendship was to him. My conclusion is that what left behind was the bits that can be changed...the rest are still trapped in where I hid the soul right now."

"Ah, yes..." Discord said in satisfaction. "Well, if it's the change to you, old friend, I prefer to keep myself this way and not reunite with my bad self anytime soon."

"Yeah, I agree so too." Golden Heart said with a shudder. There is now another Discord out there, at least still trapped. The last thing that Equestria wants is both sides to merge and causes major chaos anew!

----------------

Meanwhile, within Tartarus's center, we see a castle that houses the most terrifying evil that has to be kept in check; Grimmore's Palace. And within the palace was the evil Overlord King, the Dark Elf himself, Grimmore, as he sat in his throne like he was taking a nap. You think things would be peaceful when he sleeps, we be wrong, cause the only thing worst is when...he opens his eyes.

"Hmm...interesting," Grimmore suddenly opened his eyes to let off a sly smile in what has caught his attention.

"My Lord, what interest you so suddenly?" The voice of Ji-Ga-No spoke when the metallic Chinese dragon hovered across the hall to meet his master, seeing such a reaction; it meant something.

"The ponies have suddenly gained a new piece of power to tip the balance and it's an unusual piece indeed." Grimmore slowly spoke in sitting up to address the manner with a quint of interest. "Who would have thought that they gain Discord, the Spirit of Chaos & Disharmony, on their side by reforming him?" The OverLord King exclaimed in finding the news of Discord turning good, a surprising feat indeed.

"Discord; Reform; hah; surely you jest!" Ji-Ga-No laughed off in finding such a thing to be utterly impossible as if a joke. "That Draconequus spirit has always been a troublesome spirit, none have ever been able to tame him!" He shook his head in knowing the spirit of chaos was never one of reason, he just like playing tricks.

"And yet they have, truly...it perks 'my' interest in where things can go from here." Grimmore held his chin to let off a sneaky sly smile in thinking of the thought. "Perhaps this news should be shared...for all evil to learn." He declared off that with Discord being reformed, all those that are still evil must be told. "And I know just the army force to trust this task for." He stated from looking further ahead of his throne room in having a thought idea of what task to bestow this work on.

Then he stood up from his throne, waved out his right hand to the ground as if about to perform something.

"Come to me, my Black Warrior Elves! Your Lord summons you!" Grimmore bellows out loud for the entire chamber of his to echo forth his mighty tone of that of a superior being.

"Poofruvhmmm..." Then as if suddenly appearing by magic, were creations that kneel before their calling lord with a different appearance from a few others in the Grimmore Army. These guys were gray skin color elves with pointy ears, white hairs dropping behind their heads to their back waist, and have emerald eyes. They usual wear black custom armor to allow speed while strength in their attacks when carrying blades. They are about 10 feet tall, appear muscular in a thin appearance, but are very agile and skilled elites. They have more than less emotions to show, but absolute loyalty to their lord and master, Grimmore. They carry bladed weapons and shield sot defend themselves when in combat with any enemy, they don't show even a shred of emotion when something is about to happen in the battlefield, such as fear, but sometimes, their expressions are just well hidden and said to not been seen from their straight forward faces.

"We hear & await your bidding, master." One black elf with more bulky & ranking out of the rest spoke while being in the lead front middle.

"Captain Dread, you & your elves are my most trusted & loyal soldiers in the Grimmore Army, which is why...I give you this task." Grimmore slowly spoke in having address this army of his own brethren be trusted with an important task. "Spread the word of Discord's Reform Stature, & be sure that the Superior & his Apocalypse Ponies know as well." He instructed that he wants the news to be heard all over, including with the Organization that he's partnered up with by their leader.

"It shall be done." The Dark Elf Captain, Dread, responded with a bow of his head to his lord in hearing & understanding his master's will.

"Poofruvhmmm..." And through another use of magical smoke, they disappeared before like when they arrived.

"Once everyone knows about Discord's change of good heart, they'll all be ready when they see him." Ji-Ga-No issued off in having the feeling, no one will be fooled to think that Discord will side for evil if he's gone good & catch them by surprise.

"Yes, but I least have no reason to fear, or despair...for even he knows this by now." Grimmore slowly spoke in sounding very assuring of where he stood over this 'little' matter. "I am not a force to be easily underestimated and all that fails to keep in mind shall meet an end before it even begins." He issued from slowly holding & gripping his left hand into a fist to show his dominance; which showed an emerald form of a triangle, "For not even a spirit, can triumph over beings wielding a force similar to the Triforce. And my completion of new warriors will cause matters to make all quakes in fear." Grimmore declared that beings like Discord are no match against creatures that wield power even greater then chaos and from having samples of the Triforce itself, even other beings can fight with magic ranking higher than what Discord ever imagine.

And soon the scene was fading off with a silent laughter being heard outside of Grimmore's Palace, the kind that shake one's skin down to their bones. Even with a new being fighting for good such as Discord, what shall comes may even be something even the Spirit of Chaos can't undo...and that's only the tip of the iceberg ahead.

------------------------------

Meanwhile in Safe Haven, where criminals from the Lorcan War are in hiding. We see many Diamond Dogs scrummaging around, collecting, salvaging, and building stuff while performing their active duty of guarding their new home. After a recent letter threat & breach of security (by Pinkamena Diane Pie, no doubt of the dagger & letter threat calling call), things have been mostly quiet. But even that was about to be proven useless from a yelling voice.

"DISCORD REFOOOOORM," A loud shout voice broke every doggy's ear in hearing that one, and that call came from Boris. And with him was the rest of the Brotherhood: Flim & Flam, Diamond Dog Trio; Spot, Fido & Rover, and Gilda, along with Boris' Enforcers; Bocolix & Dumbledore, plus the additions of Trix & Warring Malice.

"You're pulling our legs here?" Flim asked off shock to learn this news out of nowhere here.

"All four if you think we believe that," Flam protests that believing such a thing is ludicrous.

"It's true, me and Trix got the news from the Superior, that a messenger from his 'close associate' in our activity, just learned it." Warring shrug off to playfully state a matter of Discord's news as much as these guys here.

"But Discord went bye-bye." Fido spoke off in remembering something in the past.

"He got soul rip from body!" Spot stated off another matter that happened too.

"We heard news from what Lorcan did; Diamond Dogs network good." Rover responded that from the dogs starting to build a good network system, they can learn what news is happening above ground to report back to where they live.

"Yeah, except they still need some improvement if they can't get much news without alerting the others of what we're doing." Gilda rolled her eyes to remark the fact, that these dogs need to improve their own way of getting 'all' the details, no matter what.

"But to hear Discord's back, isn't that good news to hear?" Dumbledore spoke off in thinking this was good news to hear.

"Yeah, it means our old Brotherhood is almost complete again!" Bocolix smiled in thinking their old member buddies can be joined up again.

"You DOLTS; this isn't good news, it's a disaster!" Boris snapped at his Enforcers who yelped back by that snappy tone.

"Huh?" The two Enforcers responded in now being left completely puzzled & lost.

"Out of all those in our Brotherhood of Tadaka, there were only those that earn the higher ranking of strength in our group." Trix stated in recalling their past from Lorcan's War against Equestria. "Lorcan was clearly in the top branch." She muttered off in disgust, remembering the Dragon that abused her with his evil.

"And Trixie was only the fourth & I was in near third. Only Discord managed to be in my struggle to be second to Lorcan." Boris remotely stated about how he almost made it to second place, but Discord managed to be higher them him.

"And if Discord is now on the other side on Celestia's side, you'll have to see him as an enemy & make sure he can't find out where you are. Got it memorized?" Warring stated off to remind this group to not be so open when they see their old member buddy gone over to the other side.

"We know that! But now with Discord back, our security measures are in more jeopardy, cause somepony did find us!" Boris snapped off to let Warring know they know that fact, but they got another matter to tend to.

"Come again?" Warring looked slightly lost & confused, what was this now?

"They left this note with a threat! We're already increasing the guard to near triple!" Gilda handed Warring the same note that told them, there was a spy around here.

Warring looked at the note to study it well, and then closed her eyes to use her magic surrounding the piece and found...a trace of the writer.

"Ohohohoho, so it's 'her' doing! Should have expected it," Warring actually laugh off in suddenly knowing 'who' the writer was from finding something that no pony could remove; a magical trace of their presence on the paper; that, plus in recognizing the writing & tone of the message.

"Her? Do you know who sent this to us?" Trix asked off in seeing that her college knew who sent this and could expose their Safe Haven to the Royal Guard.

"Relax, let's just say, whoever is threatening you...is burned before you get busted." Warring spoke to easily calm this group and used her fire magic to burn the note to cinder...making her point crystal clear.

"Hmm...while I like to believe it, we'll still keep our guard." Boris thought over in what he was told before stating that they still best keep their guard up.

"Say, mind telling us 'who' your group is associating with?" Flim asked off with something that earn some attention to them.

"That's...a secret." Warring slyly spoke in saying she can't tell this simple band group who the person the organization is cooperating with...just yet.

"Then can you state who the messenger was?" Flam rolled his eyes to wanna know what the being that gave the message was at least.

"Well, the Superior told us who it was and many of us found it surprising." Warring rubbed her neck in thinking this over, and shrugs off what happened before giving the answer. "It was a Black Warrior Elf, got it memorized." Warring issued forth what this group wanted to know and stated what the messenger was...a black elf creature.

"Bl-bl-bl-a-AAAAHHH...BLACK WARRIOR ELVES," The Flim Flam Brothers muttered and yelped with fear in their eyes to hug their other, hearing that frighten them some.

"Awwwooohhhh," Suddenly, the Diamond Dogs were howling a cry in almost sounding in a cry of agony.

"Hey, what's gotten into you losers anyway?" Gilda snapped off to hold her ears shut to block off the noise.

"You never HEARD of them?" Flim exclaimed off shock that Glida doesn't know about such creatures.

"They are almost emotionless fighters of elite skills!" Flam exclaimed that the creatures in question are some of the most fearful of kinds.

"Diamond Dogs have heard legends of elves of the black color." Spot spoke off suddenly in recalling an old legend of such elves long ago.

"They are skilled, and very dangerous, could even slay Dragons." Fido pointed out a fact that made everyone swallow hard.

"Yes, Black Warrior Elves are said to be imprisoned in Tartarus, but we always believe they could never get out. How could Black Elf person be loose?" Rover explained the last part with much confusion, how could Black Warrior Elves appear now when they are trapped in Tartarus, some kinda teleportation spell or magic item of power to pull off such a feat?

"We're not sure, but the Superior...trusts them, because they are loyal to their master." Trix shook her head in being unsure, her own...father says that the black elf creatures can be trusted, if they spoke on behave of what they were order to do.

"Loyal to their master you say?" Dumbledore asked off with a raised eyebrow in hearing this.

"What master could command them?" Bocolix asked off the very question they all wanna know.

"The same one that the Superior feels is much powerful as him, no doubt." Boris sternly issued in having a good idea about the matter, anyone that the Superior feels fine with to command such fearsome elves is just as powerful as the organizer himself. "In any rate, lets hurry up in setup anti-Chaos magic blocking spells, that should keep Discord from suddenly popping in or taking us somewhere by surprise." Boris instructed to the other members of the Brotherhood in what they can do now at the very least to give them safety from even Discord's chaos magic.

"Yeah, yeah, that would be easier than you stupid crush on that purple unicorn." Gilda remarks while rolling her eyes, much to Boris's annoyance.

"Twilight loves me and I know it!"

With that, now the Brotherhood members quickly rush off to begin work in making their Safe Haven, more defensive, cause now the ponies that are looking out for the criminals from Lorcan's War, have Discord and he'll likely try to help round them up if they aren't careful.

Warring turns to the two goons, saying sternly, "Be wary of your boss…"

"Why?" Boxco ask Warring in confusion.

"He cares nothing for you. Remember when he fired the devil's sun at the Mane Six and YOU?"

The two goons look confused but shrug it off. That Earth pony is nuts! As for Warring & Trix, they took leave by exiting out another tunnel. Afterwards, they summon their own corridors of their magic to transport them to where they wanna be.

"Warring, what did you do precisely?" Trix ask Warring curiously.

"Oh, let's see it's something to give them a lot to think about." Warring chuckles to Trix in amusement. "Don't worry about it for now..."

-----------------

Golden Heart was walking through Canterlot Castle after he & those with Discord got back. All was well until...

"AAAAHHHHH," Golden Heart froze in hearing the scream and teleported to the source, Pinkamena Daine Pie's room, where something was on fire.

"Sis, what happened?" Golden Heart asked off in shock to see his sister's room was catching on fire, how?

"How should I know, something just started to burn my threaten notes!" Pinkamena responded off in stating this while using a sheet to flap the fire to be put out.

"Should I even ask for who," Golden Heart raised an eyebrow in even bother to ask who this pony was gonna threaten next with her usual dagger demeanor.

"Just help me point them out before I give you the Brrs for joking!" Pinkamena snapped off to want her brother to save the chatting for later, she has precious notes she wants to save...and use to threaten others later with.

"Did someone say brrs, as in...chilling?" Discord's voice spoke from entering the scene, as if by magic. "Creakcreakvhmm..." Then from a snap of his finger, the stuff on fire was turn to ice, like a living ice-sculpture of fire, pretty even. "That outta put an ice on the fire." Discord smirk at his work that was a lovely piece of chaos at work.

"Discord, never thought I be happy you solved this problem with a corny joke." Golden Heart sigh in seeing that Discord came at a good time to put out the fire here.

"Did you start this, buster?" Pinkamena asked off in demand with a stern look, ready to use the Brrs on this guy and who's to say that even works on Discord if even the Stare from Fluttershy proved useless.

"Surely you jest me, burning stuff is no fun, too hot of a subject. I much rather turn paper to origami and have them move about!" Discord changed into a gentleman suited being to hold up his hand in pledging that this was not his doing. "Plus, this handy work isn't mine; that's not my signature." He issued off that this was not his for another reason.

"How can you tell?" Golden raised an eyebrow in how Discord can say such a thing.

"Cause of that mysterious threat message on the floor that's burning from some olive oil to spell something." Discord pointed out another reason while he changed back to himself.

True to Discord's strange logic, by the floor near them, some flames were still lit but kept under control here. And the weirdest of all was that this stuff was form to spell something that amazed everyone. It read: 'Better Not Shout, Better Not Cry, better Not Squeal out the Secret, Cause Threaten One Side, & Someone You Know Will Come for You. Got It Memorized?' was what it said, almost like a poetic rhyme of some kind.

"Hugh!" Pinkamena gasped in what she managed to make out this hidden message of meaning.

"Sis, do you know what this message means?" Golden asked off in thinking something was going on here.

"Other than the last sentence was a used catchphrase, nope. Okay, you both can go now." Pinkamena responded off about the last word sentence 'Got It Memorized', before wanting to get the guys here out.

"But...what about the fire, surely..." Golden Heart was about to protest of this manner, they haven't figure out about how the fire started, however...

"Out-out! I need my lady moments!" Pinkamena snapped off to suddenly have the amazing strength to get behind Goldie & Discord to push them out of her room.

"Closefrupvhmm," At that moment, both Discord & Golden Heart were outside while the door behind them slam shut. Leaving them completely lost in 'what just happen' to them now.

"Wow Goldie and you say that I'm a weirdo, your 'sister' might be just as willy-nilly as I am!" Discord spoke off amazed that there is someone that is just as strange, weird, and kinda bizarre as him from Goldie's side of the family.

"Let's not and say we did." Golden Heart narrows his eyes in hearing that comment and much rather forget it. "Still, something about that message has me concerned." Golden Heart held his chin in pondering in curiously, what was that message that even spooked his little sister and Pinkamena is 'hardly' ever spooked.

"Well, I can at least enjoy this cupcake that I found lying around?" Discord spoke off from showing a cupcake in his hand, which Goldie was about to question this when...

"DON'T EAT IT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE OR WHO IT WAS!" A loud voice belonging to Pinkamena Diane suddenly made Discord yelped his cupcake before even getting the chance to eat it.

"Frupvhm...Clupfruvhmmm..." Pinkamena suddenly opened her door, swiped the cupcake from Discord, and then smacked the door again by these two's faces. And once again, left both more utterly speechless and confused to what just happened.

"Okay...now that was maybe a weirder kinda of chaos than I expected." Discord spoke with looking more lost in what was getting on Goldie's sister, this kinda chaos didn't seem like fun, more like it was a freaked out lune acting crazy.

"Me too," Goldie responded in agreeing with Discord, which be a first for him, something was up with his sister, and if this didn't tell him something, nothing would.

Back in the room, the pink pony that looks like Pinkie Pie slide down her shut door and looked at the frozen flames to that of the lit flames on the wooden floor that spelt that message. Her hard earn glare spoke for itself in knowing what this was.

"That message, it can't be from...Warring. Is she telling me about...Psycho?" Pinkamena muttered out in disbelief as she gets the feeling that one of the Apocalypse Ponies knows about her threatening those in Safe Haven and is using one pony that is on her mind very much, the one called Psycho. "Looks like the game's a foot or hoof in my case. Alright, bring it on...I'll be getting my A-Game on then!" Pinkamena Diane rose up with a determine look, held one of her daggers to glare at it with a serious face.

Then she thrown the dagger into the floor where the fire was lit and through a reflection we could almost see...a hooded pony figure's expression. This one was cackling while holding...a cupcake and chewing it within her hood, almost taunting Pinkamena in knowing the being here was Psycho. As for more questions, everything begin to fade into black, ending this scene here...in mystery.

-------------------------

"Okay, Cutie Mark Crusader Daring Dos are out!" Scootaloo complains as she, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle came out of the Froggy Bottom Bogg, all dirty and alive, "Especially since we barely escaped that Hydra and the temple with our lives."

"Yeah, why did we go in that cave with all those traps things, I would never know." Sweetie sighs a bit while looking at her mane. "And Rarity is going to throw a fit when she sees how my mane."

"Ah done glad we found 'dat secret passage an' got out wit' dis." Apple Bloom said as she held a small crystalized sphere the size of a baseball. It was glowing with an eerie emerald, yellow and blacken coloring, like the inside was a swirling cloud of mist.

"What's inside it?"

"Ugh…would you keep it down, I'm resting here." Spoke a strange unrecognizable voice in the air. The girls look startled as they heard that it came from inside the sphere.

"What's that?" Scootaloo ask in concern. "Hey, is that voice coming from you, sphere?"

"What in all of Chaos-Glory is all the racket? I'm resting here!" By the time the Cutie Mark Crusaders heard the voice again, they saw it came from…the crystal sphere the stallion held. "Wait a second, where am I now? And who are all of you? Wait…I remember you. I KNOW YOU!" The crystal showed a little faded bare-yellow light in the center of its form, but it sounded a bit squeaky like a chipmunk.

"Wooh; who's in this thing that sounds so cute with that funny voice," Sweetie Belle asked with a smile in looking the crystal sphere with interest.

"Oh yes, you are...those three fillies...hmmm...say can you let me go? Some mean person imprisoned my soul. I am an innocent being and unless a spell is used to free me by someone in the magic arts, I'm stuck."

"Dang! Someone must've trapped 'dis here being...but where have Ah heard his voice before?" Apple Bloom ask curiously and puzzled, wondering where she heard the voice before.

"Who cares?! We can still get to be Daring Do explorers!" Scootaloo exclaims eagerly. "No worries, Mr. Voice, we will get you out, once we sneak into Twilight's library and get one of her spell books."

"Oh, take your time, girls." The voice assures in the chipmunk like voice as Apple Bloom put the sphere into her backpack and trots on with her friends. "I am in no hurry."

"And until then, we can have tea, Mr. Chipmunk voice!" Sweetie giggles, making the voice sighs in irritation.

The evil side of Discord, separated from the bits of his soul still in his body, has a lot to go through here...

The End?

Cast list
John de Lancie: Discord
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Russi Taylor: Morning Glory, Queen Rosedust
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan
Bret Iwan: Sparkling Dawn
E.G. Daily: Blazing Day
Andrea Libman: Pinkamena Diane Pie
Frank Welker: Swarm Guard
Tim Curry: Grimmore
Kevin Michael Richardson: Ji-Ga-No
Jim Cummings: The Dark Elf Captain Dread
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon/Trix Lulamoon
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Crispin Freeman: Boris the Red Devil
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco/Bocolix the Enforcer, Fred Flintstoneward
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum/Dumbledore the Enforcer
Maryke Hendrikse: Gilda the Griffin
Samuel Vincent: Flim
Scott McNeil: Flam, Rover
Lee Tockbar: Spot
Richard Ian Cox: Fido
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo

Author's Note:

Wow, a lot are revealed, as well as set up a chance for another Discord in the near future! And will Morning Glory forgive Discord someday? Well, we will find out eventually. Okay, here's the information of the next MLP: FIM short story..

"Making Friends With A Former Fiend: (short story set shortly after "Keep Calm and Flutter On"; slight crossover with the "My Little Heroines" series): The now-reformed Discord, while travelling through the multiverse, makes friends with another recently reformed chaos spirit: Beetlejuice. However, the technically-now-good, but still mischievous duo can't resist pulling more than a little Karmic Trickery on assorted villains during their travels.
Villains: Assorted criminals Discord and Beetlejuice encounter while travelling through the multiverse."

Looking good. Well, until next time, read, review and suggest.

This chapter has some references to the Gen 1 of My Little Pony as well as another fan-fiction 'The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds'.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment