• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 1,438 Views, 20 Comments

How is it...Possible?! I don't know. - PrincessCelestia123



One day, Colgate wakes up. She is not the same as usual. Her body is...Different. Celestia used a spell, and it accidentally was used on Colgate!

  • ...
3
 20
 1,438

Chapter 6

Colgate nearly leapt out of her skin as Luna spoke her name, but she just kept her eyes tight and stayed where she was, pretending to be asleep. She didn't want to get into a fight or anything, all she wanted was sleep. Celestia had gone easy on her today but tomorrow she said she was free all day, which meant vigorous training through out the day. She planned on spending today sleeping and resting. "Luna... J.. Just let me sleep.." Colgate mumbled. In response, she got an angry huff; hearing Luna move on the bed turning her back to her.

"Alright Colgate. Tomorrow though if you do this again I won't be so forgiving. Sleep well."

Colgate was glad that Luna was actually sharing her bed! She was still angry at her for laughing at her earlier though. Closing her eyes once more she fell asleep soon. There was much to do later. First off, she had to get Berrypunch over here; otherwise it'd just be her. The castle was still new and a little boring, having a friend around would be great!

Colgate trotted through Ponyville, a happy smile on her face. She was back to her normal self, though her form was vauge; as were the surroundings around her. As she continued her walk down the eerily empty streets of Ponyville, a purplish figure could be made out coming towards her. She instantly recognized it. Berrypunch! She went forward fast, waving. "Hey Berry!"

"Hey Colgate! How're you?"

"Oh I'm great Berry! It's so good to see you!" Colgate hugged the mare, pulling her close and breathing in her soft scent. A hint of cider rolled off of her. She held her close for a few seconds before pulling away. "It feels like it's been forev-!" Her sentence was cut off from Berrypunch leaning in, planting a soft kiss. Colgate went to wrap her front legs around her before the image began to blur, becoming wavy. She saw Berry fade away. No! Just a few more moments!

Awaking came from a hoof poking her shoulder impatiently, over and over again. It ceased when she groaned and stirred, stretching and blinking open her eyes. "Colgate. Wake up. Thou cannot sleep away what little time is left in the day." The voice of Luna made Colgate groan again. "Just some more sleep..."

"No, doesn't thou wish to go get the mare from your dreams?"

She sat up, looking at Luna. "You mean Berrypunch? How'd you know I dreamt of her?!"

"We... We... We watched your dream out of curiosity. Just to see what the new Alicorn dreams about. Now we have to go get something to eat. If you'd like head to Ponyville, Celestia wanted us to get to know eachother better tonight, but thou can go visit this Berrypunch if thout'd like."

Colgate saw Luna get off of her bed, exiting the room. She would've loved to go get to know Luna, she'd always been mysterious to her. But she had to admit it and go for what she really wanted. All she hoped is that becoming an Alicorn wouldn't ruin anything.

Because she loved Berrypunch, and she couldn't deny it.


~A few hours later.

After stealing Luna's toothpaste, grabbing a salad to eat, brushing her teeth four times, and packing a cape, Colgate finally decided she'd be going to Ponyville then. Most likely now Berrypunch would be at the bar, so at least she didn't have to deal with trying to find her! The only problem was Celestia had wanted to keep her a secret for now. She had wanted to make up a lie as to why she had become an Alicorn; if anypony found out they could become an Alicorn permanently by using a simple spell there'd be major chaos.

Getting to Ponyville wasn't even a problem either. All she did was ask Luna how to get there, and she called these vicious looking bat-looking ponies called her Lunar guard to fly her there. That, that, was not fun in the slightest. The chariot ride was bumpy and she almost fell out a few times. It was long, boring, the Lunar Guard didn't talk to her either. They were kinda cool to look at though, as she had never seen one before. Their armor was decent and they looked.. More cute and soft then dangerous ponies ready to attack a criminal.

So finally, finally after around an dreadful, what seemed to never to end hour, she arrived in Ponyville on wobby legs. Well, more the side of Ponyville. The chariot touched down where no pony would see or hear it just as she had ordered, being seen could lead to all of Ponyville thinking the princess was coming. Well.. Luna.

It was almost time for the moon to be raised, the last lights of sunlight could barely be seen. Her shadow hung many feet away from her, Colgates new form cast a long shadow. The lantern from the street lamp threw a soft yellow light, helping her see as she looked around for where she was. Well, luck was on her side this time! The bar was literally right at the end of the street, and it was empty of ponies.

She folded her wings and putting on the cape, it hid her wings perfectly. Now all she needed was no breeze and not to do anything to make the cape fall off or start blowing; she'd be golden then. Walking down the street Colgate smiled gleefully. It was so good to be home! Her homesickness made her long for Ponyville every second she was in Canterlot, and now she was back! This was where she wanted to be every day, to live out her life! Colgate wanted to be like Twilight Sparkle! That mare had it good, she got to live in Ponyville and be an Alicorn! That seemed like a dream to Colgate right now! Once everypony knew of her, and Celestia gave the lie she was moving right back to Ponyville! Hopefully with Berry. The two of them had always been great friends, but she had always had more developed feelings for her. Maybe if Berry spent time with her in Canterlot they could possibly become something more!

Heading down towards the bar, Colgate could hear the murmurs and laughs from inside, the voice of Berry asking for another drink made her grin. Pushing open the door, she casually made her way over to where the mare was sitting, sitting herself down right next to her.

"Hey Berry! I need to talk to you... Meet me outside please?"

"Wha.. *Hic* Oh hey Colgy... Wait can I.. G-Get this drink first?"

"No come on Berry! Pleeassee? For me?" Colgate asked, nearly jumping happily like a filly when she said yes, sluggishly getting up to her feet. "I promise you'll have all the drinks you can get, just follow me." She lead intoxicated Berry a bit away from Ponyville, making sure no pony would see them or hear them. The mare saw her paying more attention, more focused. Clearly she wasn't extremely drunk! That was good for her.

"Yessh Colgy? Why's we... A-All the way out here?" She slurred, plopping herself down once Colgate sat down.

"We have to talk."

"'Bout?"

Colgate took a deep breath. "It's been uh. A very difficult time for me... There's so much I want to say to you.. Berry.. I brought you out here with something that could change our lives." She leaned back and pulled off the cape, her large blue wings extending to their new full length.

Colgate took a deep breath, hundreds of bad situations running through her mind. But this had to come out, she had set her mind to it! Before she had a chance to say anything, Colgate pushed forward, turning her dreams into a reality. Colgate had been dreaming of this moment for years now. Their lips met. She felt her heart beating rapidly, her heart almost bursting from joy. Happiness exploded inside of her as her first kiss was born. Stars bursted inside of her. The taste of alcohol could be tasted, mixing with the hot taste of mint. She loved it even more. The kiss was heavenly, unreal, too good to be true! But it was true! Wrapping her front hooves around the mare Colgate pulled her close, closing her eyes. Berry's tongue moved clumsily into her mouth, and Colgates danced with it. She blushed darker and kept the kiss going for quite a while, not wanting this blissful moment to ever, ever end.

The kiss. Oh Colgate never wanted it to end. The sweet taste of mint and hot taste of alcohol was quite nice. She softly slid her tongue inside of Berry's, falling onto the ground with the drunk mare when she stumbled and fell, pulling Colgate with her, who didn't break the kiss. She blushed and broke the kiss as she felt Berries hooves rubbing at her flank and cutie marks, clearly about to go somewhere else. Colgate shivered as Berry began to massage her rump, rubbing at her soft flanks. She snapped out of the daze after giving a soft moan. The alicorn blushed and got up to her hooves slowly, pulling Berry up with her, which was a little hard considering her drunken state. She looked disappointed she didn't get anything but didn't object as Colgate helped her up to her feet.

Just as Colgate was about to ask her to come to the castle, the mare she loved slumped forward and passed out cold. "Berry.. Well.. I hope you don't mind this change.." Colgate gritted her teeth as she used her magic to pick up BerryPunch, keeping her a few inches off the ground and really straining herself to lift such a heavy weight, though her one training session did help out a little! Colgate was still a little sore but her nap had helped out quite a bit in giving her some strength. Getting Berry onto the chariot, she wondered what Celestia and Luna would be saying to her when she explained they were well now... Dating. Colgate shuddered at the thought and decided to keep it quiet and not risk anything, especially with Princess Luna. "Back to the castle please." The chariot soon was taking off towards the castle. The castle had a special... Runway for the chariot the alicorns use when heading out on it. It was small and a little hidden, right next to the royal gardens.

The trip was a little better with Berry, though the mare was passed out sprawled beneath her. Colgate poked at her a few times but she was out cold. She'd defiantly have to help Berrypunch get over drinking every night. She'd let her drink, but she didn't want to have to drag her all the way across the castle every night! Tapping her cheek one last time, and getting nothing but a grunt and no awakening, Colgate sighed and sat down, feeling a twang of loneliness as she rested her head on the side of the chariot and gazed upon the land, coated in darkness save for where the moonlight lit up.

"Princess.. Princess wake up."

Colgate grumbled as a strong hoof shook her she poked at her, a gruff voice pulling her out of the sleep she'd fallen into over the ride. "Hmn? Oh.. We are here.."

"Yes. We brought the mare to your room to save you the trouble. Have a safe night." The bat pony guard bowed a little then walked off. Well, at least now she didn't have to carry Berry up to her room. At least she knew where it was now, stepping into Luna's bed again was something she was not wanting to do again. Stretching and waking herself up more, Colgate yawned and shook her head, closing her muzzle and walking through the empty castle to her room. Her hooves clicked on the ground as she did so. The new size or herself was taking a little getting used to. The castle was empty at nights, there seemed to be no guards and no sounds, it was dark, seemingly abandoned. Colgate pushed open the door to her room, Berry laying peacefully on her bed, blankets pulled up over her. A smile crept across her lips and Colgage sighed happily. It felt good to be alone, just the two of them. They'd had sleep over a lot, on some rare occasions she had drank with Berry and stayed at her place. They.. Had kissed before... And that had lead to a very... Memorable night. It was very blurry though, that had happened a long time ago after a night of drinking in her birthday for Berry.

The love for her burned deep inside of her, and finally Colgate had her love. But she was also an Alicorn now, which had lots of responsibility. Taking off the cape she'd forgotten about, Colgate slipped into the bed, crawling infront of berry. She wrapped her front legs around her, burying her face into her warm neck, nuzzling her fur. Berry smelled of sweet berries, alcohol, and a blur of other scents, and it soothed Colgate as she yawned softly, drifting into sleep slowly, wrapped in Berrys sweet embrace.
~
Colgate woke before the sun rose, though it was due soon no doubt. She was still cuddling and nuzzled into Berrys neck, the warm blanket pulled up almost over her. Berrys warm fur was fluffy and a little unkempt. Colgate twirled a hoof through her fur,keeping her eyes closed and just enjoying being so very close to her. She could've laid there for hours with the mare but eventually stirred and she heard a soft groan as Berrypunch stretched and woke with a yawn. Colgate felt her wince a little and rub her head. "Nhh? Colgy? Huh? Where am I?"

Colgate blinked open her eyes slowly, stretching too and yawning loudly. "Canterlot Castle.. Remember? I explained this all to you last night. Mhn.. You know your really comfy berry.."

"Wait.. Huh? You mean.. That dream.. Us.. What happened to you... Is true?" Colgate watched Berry glance over her and once she saw her wings it confirmed it wasn't just a dream. She seemed... Rather calm for taking this news. She was dating an Alicorn who was basically her best friend. No screams, gasps, she seemed very calm... "Yeah.. It's all true.. The dating, the princess thing, all of it. You... Aren't surprised?"

"Hah. Not really I mean, you know I've always liked you, and believe me I know you like me. It's kinda obvious..." Berry smirked and gave her a little nuzzle. "Hey, I can live with this."

Colgate chuckled lightly and returned the nuzzle with a smile. "Good... I'm glad you aren't mad or anything." She whispered softly into her ear.

"Of course I wouldn't be mad Berry, That was the best sleep I had in ages.." Berry whispered back, shaking her head. "I mean Colgate." Colgate smiled and laughed quietly. The mare shifted a little in her hold, leaning forward softly biting her ear, tugging it lightly, moving to lightly kiss her head, creating a shiver and a darker blush. Colgate was about to say something when Berrypunch kissed her muzzle, then pulling her into a deep, loving kiss. Berrypunch pulled her closer, running a hoof down her back, it was comforting to be this close to her, legs wrapped around eachother, keeping eachother close.