• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 1,430 Views, 20 Comments

How is it...Possible?! I don't know. - PrincessCelestia123



One day, Colgate wakes up. She is not the same as usual. Her body is...Different. Celestia used a spell, and it accidentally was used on Colgate!

  • ...
3
 20
 1,430

First Morning.

Time for training!

The words she never wanted to hear again. Colgates training couldn't have gone worse, the first day so far was a disaster! Celestia was attempting so show her how to levitate heavy objects, such as three ponies at a time, carriages. She had said that every alicorn could at least do this, and even Twilight who was smaller then her could. Yet here she was, sweat beading down her forehead, three layers of magic coating her horn as she tried to lift a carriage.

It was a few inches off the ground, it was taking everything she had in her! Colgate huffed, exhaustion pouring through her; dentists weren't meant to be doing this! Celestia was going way to hard! With a painful gasp the alicorns magic faded, the carriage falling to the ground. Only two hours into training and she had been laughed at by Luna, five times actually. The princess of the night didn't consider her alicorn material and said she'd never do it. On top of that, Celestia kept giving looks of displeasure and filled with annoyance that she couldn't even do a simple thing. She was trying her hardest though! It was hard going from opening doors, levitating tools and brushes, to full on carriages!

Legs shaking, Colgate couldn't stand anymore. She collapsed, body heaving, a horrid headache from the use of magic. She heard Celestia walking over hearing yet another long, long sigh.

"Alright... You did.. Er.. Good... Now you go rest up. Training starts tomorrow at the same time. You're room is the one next to mine. Just a spare bedroom, it has a bathroom along with a bed, a chest for your things, and a nightstand. It will be yours until we make changes to the castle to fit another alicorn. We don't have many rooms available." Celestia explained, turning away from her.

Colgate groaned. A spare bedroom?! What next?! No toothpaste! Oh she was going to get back at Luna and Celestia for getting back at her! They'd see! They couldn't laugh at her and push her too hard! They'd come crying to her once she takes their toothpaste! Then they'd pay!

It took a few minutes to gather her strength, enough to heave herself off the cool grass. Her new body was strange to her. The flowing mane and tail were weird, a misty white and blue. She liked watching it, but it bothered her sometimes. The wings were the worst, how pegasi managed to sleep with these things was a mystery to her. Every night it was uncomfortable laying so they didn't pop up or get in her way. The long horn was a little weird too. Along with the large body, long legs, it was all new still. Even after having this body for a bit, training with the wings, it was still... New. It wasn't easy getting accustomed to a brand new alicorn body!

Weakly walking on wobbly legs, Colgate made her way inside the castle. A gasp left her mouth at the sight. She had only been her once, for the play Twilight and her friends had starred in about the founding of Equestria, but without the crowd of ponies, it looked so much different. Beautiful, so much better then her old house in Ponyville. If she were Twilight, she'd just have all her friends move here and live her! It was stunning! Though everypony often said that small towns were better then big crowded cities full of rich ponies. Ponies in Ponyville said that. Colgate could agree with them... The rich ponies weren't exactly the friendliest, and they were sorta snobby. Maybe she'd ask Berry Punch or Carrot Top over.

Berry Punch seemed like a good choice, Colgate had always liked her, quite a bit actually. Having some company would be nice, it was going to be boring around here. Luna slept during the day and after their training Celestia would be busy. She needed some hobbies... Back in ponyville she had her friends close by, a job, a friendly, great town. Here, she felt alone. The only friend she had here maybe was Celestia. Luna just seemed to not like her for some reason.

Colgate looked around, remembering what Celestia had said earlier about where her room was. She had said it once the two of them had met after Celestia had raised the sun.

"Alright Colgate, to get to your room you just follow these directions. Once you enter the castle, take a...."

Her memory was jumbled, she couldn't remember any more. Stupid! Stupid Stupid Stupid! She should've been paying attention! There weren't any Royal Guard around at the moment, they must be eating breakfast or something. That left her alone, Celestia who knows where, and Luna sleeping in her room. Oh how she would die for a map right now! This place was huge! There were tons of hallways, doors, her first time in the castle and she had no guard or some pony to help her!

Seeing a hallway leading somewhere, the mare walked down it, exhaustion still filled her, she wanted to jump on a bed, curl up under the blankets regardless of how uncomfortable she was and sleep for days. No disturbances, just sleep, peaceful, lovely sleep.

Heading up the stairs at the end of the hallway, Colgate saw two doors. Ah! She had made it! Room to the left was her room! Happily opening up the door and heading in, the light outside was met with a pitch black dark, Colgate couldn't even see her hooves in this! The floor had a large crescent moon on it, a strange faint white light glowed from it. Odd decoration for a spare room... She didn't mind though. It'd have a bed and that's what mattered right now. She couldn't see if there was one though, so she started walking around slowly trying to find it.Making her way around tiredly, Colgate found a bed! A bed! She sighed happily, crawling up into the fluffy bed. Resting her head on one of the pillows, she pulled the blanket up over herself, not aware she might be in the wrong room...

"Colgate.."

Author's Note:

Next Chapter coming tomorrow! Poor Colgate...
Putting other things on hold, going to be focusing on this story ^^