• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 813 Views, 3 Comments

Let Battle Commence - Lunnana



Celestia has to deal with Chrysalis once again.

  • ...
2
 3
 813

If you're in a tricky situation, turn on the TV

We spotted her, but she hadn't seen us yet. We were still all wandering round the corridors when we had seen her, and she seemed lost.
'Quick Cadence, throw a wooden spoon at her again!' I was panicking, what was I meant to say, throw her a picnic?
Cadence looked at me, then looked at Chrysalis and quietly unscrewed one of the light bulbs. Gently, she lifted it above her head, and let it go as she swung her arm back down. It missed her.
'Damn!' Cadence cursed. Chrysalis had become aware of us. Looking pretty surprised of our escape, she quickly ran into the glass room, hiding behind the many plants that decorated it.

'Where is she?!' Cadence was the first one to burst into the glass room, followed by me. Luna sighed, she refused to step hoof in the big glass room, and waited outside.
'When you are finished playing your silly game, I'll be here.' Well, who needed her anyway?

Cadence and I looked around the glass room, without moving an inch. We couldn't find her. Though her horrid laugh echoed through the big room.
Then I had a brilliant idea, I still had the TV remote in my hoof as I held it in front of Cadences face.
'Whats that?' She whispered.
'Plan B.' I replied, hitting the on button.
Immediately, the same irritating buzzing sound called through the castle. I pushed Cadence out of the room and back into the corridor with me as the glass roof shattered into at least one thousand little pieces and sheltered Chrysalis as she screamed.
I could see the delighted look on Luna's face for once, and I knew she was impressed.


Chrysalis had given up
Her minions had fled from the irrataiting noise.
'I'll be back for your throne!' Shes cried as she flew away with them.

'So, what should we do now?' I asked.
'The kitchens ruined,' Cadence sighed, 'I guess baking isn't really my thing.'
'My laptop screen's broken,' Replied Luna, smiling. 'I hated those comments anyway.'
They both smiled and looked at me, expecting a smile.
'Well as long as you two are happy, you wont mind paying for a new TV?'

Comments ( 2 )

I just 'liked' my own story, is that sad? ......nah :pinkiecrazy:

3839729 Not really but I don't see the meaning behind this... story.

Login or register to comment