• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 813 Views, 3 Comments

Let Battle Commence - Lunnana



Celestia has to deal with Chrysalis once again.

  • ...
2
 3
 813

Run away is the answer to everything

Queen Chrysalis was almost bright red will anger. She held up a hoof and cried out for her minions.
'Behold my power!' She screamed, as if she was waiting for something. But there was silence. Nothing had blown up, like I had expected somehow.
'I said, BEHOLD MY POWER!!!' This time, the volume of her voice had become louder. Thousands of flying minions of hers came buzzing over the horizon and aimed themselves at the castle. Chrysalis took the chance to laugh.

My first thought was how much I hated Miss.Everything-her-own-way, but it took me a while to recover from that thought when I had realized the army of thieving idiots heading my way.

'What do we do?!' Luna urgently asked me. I looked over my shoulder and ran through the glass door, without realizing it was shut, so I had extended the smashed hole from the rock.
'RUN!' I called back to her. Luna had no time to tell me to think of a better plan, she jumped through the shattered door and followed me.

We were both running through the living room, and I took the chance of watching a small part of Eastenders while I ran. I had just managed to see Chrysalis and her minions smash through what was left of the balcony door, before I had completely left the room. I'm pretty sure she saw me too.

Chrysalis chased me and Luna through into the kitchen, where Cadence was still throwing kitchen supplies at the oven because she had no idea how to bake a few simple cookies. Luckily for us, Chrysalis had just slipped on an egg yolk on the floor and want soaring through the kitchen, right in front of Cadence as she threw a wooden spoon into the air. It hit her hard between the eyes, and she fell to the floor. All I could do was laugh at her, forgetting my chance to run. When she had recovered, Chrysalis, Cadence, Luna and I were running wild through the castle. The minions seemed to have lost themselves, and were probably running around like headless chickens by now.

Eventually, I didn't have Chrysalis behind me, so I took my time to finish watching the rest of Eastenders in the living room, which was a mess. Their was glass everywhere, the coffee table was upside down and Luna's laptop screen had cracked. But the TV was fine, and that's all that mattered.

Eastenders came back on after a couple of pathetic adverts. I was quite happy to just sit there. Until Chrysalis came barging in, laughing as she galloped towards me.
'SSHHH!' I shushed her quite loud, enough to let her know I meant business.
She looked at me, then looked at the screen, then looked at me again. But Chrysalis became impatient and cried out with fury. She grabbed the remote out of my hoof and flung it straight at the TV.
In a moments notice, the screen was a gaping hole in the middle of it with a remote sticking out.
'AAHHH!' I cried, quickly running towards the remote and attempting to turn it on.

It only made a loud, annoying, high pitched buzzing noise that forced me and Chrysalis to cover our ears while I turned it off.Another window had smashed from the sound.

I saw Chrysailis' face of fury, so I quickly galloped out the room.

I hid under my bed, only to find that was exactly where Luna and Cadence were hiding too.
'OK, remind me whey Chrysalis is rampaging through our home?' Cadence asked quietly.
'Because Tia decided to throw a toilet at her!' Luna replied.
'Psh, you say that like it's a bad thing, besides, I was aiming for her face.'

We all shut up when we heard the sound of hoofsteps in the room.
'Son of a...'' Luna quickly covered my mouth as Chrysalis searched for us, the sound of her hooves still tapping on the floorboards.

It all went dead silent, I didn't know what to do. I just stayed still. Luna stayed still, but Cadence was shivering like a coward. Suddenly, Chrysalis' head poked under the bed as she grinned at us and shouted us away. We all screamed as we jumped out our only escape, the window.