• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 813 Views, 3 Comments

Let Battle Commence - Lunnana



Celestia has to deal with Chrysalis once again.

  • ...
2
 3
 813

A face full of payback

I was sitting with my hooves up, watching the weekly Eastenders. Luna was checking her emails, and Cadence was in the kitchen, cursing her failing attempt of baking. The castle seemed pretty quite, like any average day. I could hear Luna's voice as she questioned her emails out loud, becoming louder as she did.
'Will you please shut up!' I said to her when she had got to the point where I couldn't even hear the TV.
'Well, sorry, but have you seen the comments.....' Her voice was drowned out as I held my hoof over the volume button hard. I could just catch her rolling her eyes as I turned away.

My focus was, again, disturbed by a calling voice from below the balcony. It sounded so familiar, like it was.... Queen Chrysalis. I slapped my face with my hoof.

'Princess Celestia, show yourself!' She called again. I ignored it, but Luna didn't give me a very approving look. I ignored her too, and carried on watching Eastenders.

Quite suddenly, a rock was thrown through the window and rolled itself beside me. I picked it up, finding a little note strapped onto it with a rubber band.

Show yourself, or die!

The mid-way adverts came just as Queen Chrysalis had thrown it. So, I decided to face her, but I wasn't going out alone. I practically dragged Luna onto the balcony with me and looked down at Queen Chrysalis.

'Surrender over your throne, or face the consequences!' She shouted up at me.
I kept quiet, until she became impatient.
'Answer me, you fool!' I could see the aggressive look on her face,'Surrender over your throne, NOW!' I had to think fast, really fast.
'Can you give me a minute?' She rolled her eyes, like the way Luna had rolled her eyes at me.
'Fine..'

I rushed back into the castle, Queen Chrysalis had no idea what I was about to do, I didn't have much of an idea either, but I had something, something I would probably regret.

I came back and looked over the side of the balcony.
'Well, are you going to give up your throne?'

She stood there, waiting for my response, almost completely calm. But when a giant toilet came hurdling down beside her, she didn't seem so amused. After all, they used to call toilets 'thrones' a while ago.
I had first thought my loop-hole would make her leave, but it didn't. I suppose she deserved it for smashing my balcony door with a rock..