• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 456 Views, 16 Comments

The Haunted Mansion - applejackreturns



The mane six (Equestria 217, a human dimension) decide to spend their last day of vacation in the new theme park that opened outside Ponyville, and into a haunted mansion, but what they don't know, is that nobody can leave the place, alive.

  • ...
3
 16
 456

Where is Rarity?

"Come on AJ, we gotta move!" A cyan girl said as she pulled another one by her wrist "It's close!"

"What is close?" A farmer blonde girl said agitated "It seems like you have seen a ghost!"

"I have! and he is following us!" They both ran fast across the dark halls "Hurry up AJ!"

"I'm running as fast as Ah can! Now could you stop and tell me what the hay is going on!" She said as she was pulled inside a room.

"I saw something" The cyan girl whispered "I saw something big that followed me"

"Now come on Rainbow, this is a haunted house, what did you expect?" The farmer asked, as the other quickly shut her mouth with a hand.

"Quiet, It'll hear us!" She closed the door "We need to warn the others"

"Rainbow Dash, everything is fine" The girl said as she put her hand on Rainbow's shoulder.

"No it's not! I saw the thing, it followed me!" She said nervous.

"It's part of the house, they are supposed to scare you" AJ said "Now let's get out of here" She stood up and opened the door, only to be tackled by her friend "Ah Rainbow!"

"Shush! He may be near!" The words came out of her mouth, but not inside her friend's ears "You ok Applejack?" The words were ignored, the frozen face of the farmer kept looking at the opened door "It looks like you saw a ......" She then realized what was going on, her head raced, thoughts, alternatives, what to do, everything was scrambled inside her brain, and as she came to her senses, she saw her friend, still frozen, and thought of a way to get out of there, she started thinking of what would Twilight do, and as fast as the thought came to her head, she kicked the door close with all the strength she could manage, stood up quick as a lightning and barricaded the door with her body

"AJ! AJ! Stand up!" She screamed, but that didn't have any effect on her friend "Come on, help me!" As she said those words, she felt something rammed the door with great force "Stand up AJ!, it's going to get in!" The door was rammed again "AJ please" She started crying "I can't do this alone" The door was rammed for a third time, cracking it "Please, please, please stand up" A forth impact came, this time breaking a hole on the door, as a hand came out of it, grabbing the rainbow colored mane and pulling it, making Rainbow Dash scream in pain, as the door entirely broke, letting the aggressor in, and toppling Rainbow, but as soon as it got in, it received a powerful kick that sent it flying backwards.

"Go now Rainbow, get to the others!" Applejack said as she helped her friend stand up "I'll hold him off"

"Wha-what?" Rainbow Dash said as tears rolled downwards.

"Come on, you gotta go!" Applejack said as she saw movement outside the room.

"What about you? I cannot leave you behind" Rainbow said in tears "We can make it, together"

"No we can't, I'm not fast, but you are, find Twilight, she'll know what to do, now go!" As soon as she said that, behind the broken door, the thing stood up, getting something shiny out of a sheath, a long knife "If I don't get out of here alive, tell Max that I love him"

"Who, who is Max?" Asked Rainbow, cleaning her tears off.

"Max, the pie guy" The farmer said, as she ran towards the creature "Go Rainbow, Go!!" She said as she tackled the creature and disappeared beneath the fog.

Rainbow then started running towards another door across the room, as fast as she could, crying, wanting to help her friend, but, something inside of her head told her she had to listen to Applejack, she had to find Twilight. She got to the door, and found it led to a very dark hall, not able to see a thing, she then looked back, as more tears came out of her eyes. She stood looking at the broken door, hoping to see a sign that her friend was ok, but all she got, was the sound of a knife hitting the stone floor, the sound of struggle, and finally the sound of a body falling on the floor, and all she could see was a long stream of blood getting into the room. Rainbow's tears became bigger, as she covered her mouth, and fell to her knees, not believing what just happened.


A figure walked silently across the dark halls. Twilight Sparkles and Fluttershy where lost in the heavy fog, trying to find their friends, not having much luck.

"Where is everybody?" Twilight asked as they got inside a nursery room, full of blood and bandages.

"I-I-I don't know, but can we please go out? This place is really scary" Fluttershy grabbed Twilight from behind.

"Calm down already, there is nothing here" Twilight tried to separate herself from her terrified friend.

"And what about those shadows we have been seeing?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know, but it can't be someone" She said, but she was wrong, something was following them, something tall, that moved like a shadow, and inspected every movement the girls did, and as they gazed upon the opened door, it came in.

"Hello girls" The figure, with a British accent said "It seems that, you are lost"

And with that, a loud scream from both girls, alerted Rainbow Dash that, it had found them.

Comments ( 6 )

Alright, I'm gonna be honest with you. This story feels like an eight year old is trying to write sex and horror. I'm not a fan. Sorry. Oh and I'm wondering if that 'figure' is Rarity, because Rarity doesn't have a British accent. Her accent is Mid-Atlantic.

4303306 And yeah, I get you don't like it, I'm not that good at writing, I thought this was going to be at least enjoyable for some people so I wrote it, and I appreciate your honesty, so I can change and become a better writer, so maybe one day people will actually like my stories, so yeah, thanks for pointing it out, maybe I'll correct things here and there

4303323 Keep practicing. :) You'll get better.

This is based on the haunted mansion right? I haven't read it yet and I'm asking.

Login or register to comment