• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 2,135 Views, 113 Comments

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria - Boxo-pony



Zuruna thought she was dead right? Then why is she still alive in a mysterious forest...more to the question, why is she a pony? First a Human, then a Chimchar and now a pony. Will she adapt to her new life or will she want to go back?

  • ...
2
 113
 2,135

Shadows of the past

Author's Note:

Huzzah, the story aren't dead still!!
How long did it take to type out another chapter!? >< gah!
Hehe, sorry of I'm pretty late with this next chapter~ school stuff tends to get in the way!
Anyway, hope you all enjoy this next chapter! It did take me a while to read past chapters to get back into my groove.
Oh and another note,
THIS CHAPTER HAVENT BEEN PRE READ YET!
Yeah right now I haven't got a way to communicate to my pre readers for a while and I can't wait any longer!
If you find any mistakes, let me know~
Thanks for your patience~

*A few hours earlier from the last chapter*

It was a slow day for the Pokemon of Treasure Town.
Well using the word 'slow' don't seem to fit, after all, time has been restored to the Pokemon world. With the help of three Pokemon; Grovyle and the two goofballs of Wigglytuff Guild. Unfortunately though, only one soul returned to bring back the news that the world is saved, with the cost of two life's. The two Pokemon from the future, Grovyle and Zuruna.
It has already been a month since the incident but the Pokemon of Treasure Town are still grieving for their fallen comrades. Especially for a Treecko named Kyle.

Kyle sat by the beach; at sunset. Still grieving for his beloved partner. As much as he tried to erase all of his memories of Zuruna to spare him the pain, it was no use, he will continue to remember their adventures. From finding Spoink missing pearl all the way to the battle at Temporal Tower, the memories are still there for Kyle.
He tried to hold it in, but it was no use when he bursted out crying into the sand. Bidoof, who happens to be looking for Kyle, went over to the sobbing Treecko.
"W-hats all the matter?" Asked Bidoof, despite already knowing what's up with Kyle.
"Zu-runa Zuruna!" Cried out Kyle as he looked at Bidoof.
All Bidoof could do for the poor Treecko is comfort him. Bidoof knew, everyone back at the guild knew that Kyle missed Zuruna the most.
The two guild members shared a moment of silence as the waves brushed against the shore. That moment of silence though was interrupted when a familiar voice called out.
"Somebody called my name?" Asked a Chimchar who casually walked up to Kyle and Bidoof.
Kyle and Bidoof couldn't believe it, this Chimchar is Zuruna. Kyle was speechless as many emotions overwhelmed him while a bewildered Bidoof stuttered "Wha-what? By go-golly is that y-you Zuruna? B-but how?".
"The one and only! Pfft details can be explained for later," replied Zuruna as she turned her head to look at Kyle.
"Kyle." Softy spoked Zuruna.
"Zu..." Kyle uttered.
Next thing Kyle did, without thinking, was hug Zuruna. "It okay Kyle, it's okay now..." Whispered Zuruna as she looked at the sun; slowly setting into the darkness.
Maybe it's the tear in Kyle eyes, but for a brief second, it's almost has there is a gleam of red in her eyes.
"By golly I gotta tell everyone back at th' guild! But Zuruna, it's almost like ye' came out of the shadows, weird right?" Said Bidoof before running off to the guild.
"Yes...weird." Affirmed Zuruna as she kept looking at the sun setting.
Kyle had a feeling, a feeling deep down of anxiety. Something was going on. But Kyle couldn't care less as he's reunited with Zuruna.
"Everything's going be okay."

***

"Everything's not okay!" thought a distressed Zuruna as she is trapped inside Sugarcube Corner

"Oh Zu~" Creepily called out a voice.

"Oh no! She coming!" Zuruna panicked and hid underneath a table.

"Oh come on Zu, another slice will do~" Called out the voice again.

Zuruna remained silent as a sweat bead formed on her head.

"Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes," repeatedly said a pink pony.

"Oh sweet Arceus, I need to get out of h-"

"Peekaboo! I see you!" Chuckled the pink pony with a menacingly look on her face.

"No pleas-" Begged Zuruna as she looked up at a 'too' happy Pinkie Pie.

"Tut tut, there's no time for talk when 'cupcakes' are involved~" Giggled Pinkie Pie as she raised a cutting knife and tray.

Before Zuruna knew it, she was getting dragged back into the kitchen, where the magic happens.

"Now where were we?" Pinkie Pie asked herself as she placed Zuruna on a chair.

"*DING*" Beeped an oven.

"Ah yes that was it! The cupcakes are ready." Happily announced Pinkie Pie as she walked over to an oven.

"The 33th batch of cupcakes are ready! Aren't you excited Zu?" Eagerly asked Pinkie Pie to Zuruna who replied with a groan.

"Please Pinkie, I had enough of eating cupcakes. My stomach can't take any more." Moaned Zuruna as she pat her belly.

Pinkie Pie gasped whilst using a cutting knife to cut up the cupcakes in half for the two to share, "Whaaaaat? We haven't even got to try out the super delicious sugar coated, banana, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, lemon, orange, avacod-"

"Ugh I already baked and tasted all types of cupcakes from apple flavoured cupcakes to zebra patterned cupcakes! Plus my hoofs are really tired from making this darn delicious treats," complained Zuruna as her head layed against the table.

"Beside, why did Twilight and Rainbow Bash abandoned me here? I appreciated Twilight giving me a quick tour and info on Ponyville and Equestria but I really need to head back to my world!" Continued Zuruna.

"But I'm pretty sure you loved cupcakes!" Replied Pinkie Pie.

"I did! Just le-"

"Tut tut Zu, remember what we agreed on?" Pinkie Pie continued.

"That I, Zuruna, will be Pinkie Pie loyal cupcake assistant for a week." A happy Pinkie Pie and a unamused Zuruna both said.

"Now then, back to the super delicious sugar co-"

Pinkie Pie went on while Zuruna was lost in thoughts. "Oh how did I even get here in the first place? I don't even plan on hanging around here for a week! Curse you Twilight for leaving me here! You could have at least told me what Pinkie Pie was up to! Oh well, I guess this is where my super ultra sneaky skills come in..."

A moment when Pinkie Pie went off looking for more icing to add to the cupcakes, Zuruna took the chance by crawling against the floor and escaping Sugarcube corner. "Ew, at least clean the floor Pinkie, there's icing everywhere!" Thought Zuruna with disgust.

Little did Zuruna know, no-pony ever beaten Pinkie Pie at being ninja.

Upon her Pinkie sense, Pinkie Pie looked out of a window to see Zuruna running off.

"Ohhhh I play your little game Zu, just you wait~" Pinkie Pie said to herself before putting on a ninja outfit.

***

"Hmm which way was the Golden Oaks Library? Twilight said she go and ask this Princess Se-les-tia about the existents of Pokemon by writing out a letter. Oh and she had this small dragon type assistant by her side, who eat gems? Remind me of a Sableye..." Zuruna muttered to herself as she wandered the streets of Ponyville, figuring out what to do.

Ponies watched at the fiery tailed pony as if she's some sort of mythical being. It weren't long till the news about this suspicious looking pony spread through the entire town. Soon everypony gathered up to watch the orange pony from afar just causally wandered by, oblivious to her surroundings.

"...and then Rainbow Bash said she's needs to train or something for a flying tes- hey maybe I should go visit this Zecora Twilight mentioned. It be a while till the Mane Six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are done what they are doing for today. Beside, I aren't got time to lose, every one back home must be worried...Kyle." Zuruna continued in her muttering.

"Shame though, I would have liked to explore around this world a bit more, but that's not my main objective though is it?" Zuruna cluelessly wandered around more before forgetting where Zecora lives.

"Ah I need to ask somepony where is this Zecora place?" Zuruna realised as she looked around for any nearby ponies to ask for directions.

Soon, Zuruna eyes caught sight of a mare who was hiding behind a stall. "Ah you! Excuse me but d-" before Zuruna finishing her sentence, the mare ran off in fear.

"Okay then." Simply replied a confused Zuruna.

Zuruna shrugged off the strange behaviour and looked for another nearby pony. "Oh excuse me but wou-" before finishing her sentence yet again, the pony whom she was speaking to, ran off.

This went on for five minutes until eventually, Zuruna caught on that there were multiple ponies in the area but they were all keeping their distance away from her.

"Well I guess it's not common to see a pony with a fiery tail and mane. Oh right, I'm also hu- no a Pok- gah what am I still?" Yelled out Zuruna in frustration which made the ponies around her flinched even more.

"Well I'm not getting anywhere with this." Zuruna thought in annoyance.

"Zuruna..." Called out a eerie voice.

"Uh what? Who said that?" Questioned Zuruna.

"Come Zuruna. Come." Called out the voice again.

"Alright which one of you giving me that creepy talk? I'm looking at you weird moustache Ponyta guy." Zuruna jokingly asked the crowd of ponies.

"Come Zuruna. Follow me." Yet again said the mysterious voice.

"Geez, that voice is giving me the chills. More then Dusknoir creepy voice, now that's saying quite a bit." Talked out Zuruna.

The group of ponies looked at the mistaken fiery pony with confusion as if she's some sort of mad pony.

"Hah Zuruna? I don't need her!" Called out a different yet familiar voice.

"Kyle?" Zuruna instantly recognised as she called out his name in joy.

"She's a useless partner to me! All she does is charge in blindly at the enemies and don't get me started on water types!" Said the familiar voice again.

"Kyle..." Zuruna asked again but with less joy in her confused voice.

"Oh I get it, geez another figment of my imagination? I thought I rested w-" Zuruna concluded before hearing another voice.

"Zuruna? It's good she's gone. All she did was hold back the past. She couldn't even protect the Time Gears." Called out another voice, yet is another familiar one to Zuruna.

"Grovyle?" Zuruna recognised.

"She didn't get get those perfect apples." Complained another familiar voice.

"Wigglytuff?"

"Caw! She kept failing on all of her missions!" Chattered another voice.

"Chatot?"

Soon the voices Zuruna kept on hearing were all from her friends, from Treasure Town to the guild. Each word became a direct insult to her and soon caused her cheery emotions to fade away into sadness. Zuruna just remained silent as more words kept bugging her until eventually,

"ENOUGH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Zuruna yelled out a cry as she held her hoofs against her head.

Without realising, Zuruna mane and tail began to glow brighter and brighter as sparks of flames began flowing around her. The ponies around her, watched the enraged pony as if she some sort of volcano about to erupt.

The startled ponies, soon enough, began to run in fear from the unpredictable fire pony. Eventually, the area was cleared and empty aside from two lone beings.

"What is this?" Chocked out Zuruna as she collapsed on her knees as tears formed around her eyes.

Zuruna just remained still, hoping the voices go away, which fortunately they did. "What kind of Dimensional Scream was that? It was almost like a sick nightmare."

After cooling down a bit, Zuruna then noticed in the corner of eyes, she weren't the only one left.

For a while, someone or somepony were just standing there, staring at her with a cold gaze. However, Zuruna couldn't see the figure properly as it was hidden away in shadows around a buldling corner. This intrigued Zuruna as far as to follow the mysterious figure.

"Hey, wait!" Called after Zuruna. The shadowy figure kept running.

Whilst running, a deep feeling in Zuruna told her to back away. Never less, she still gave chase.

Zuruna mind was so fouced on the shadowy figure, she ignored any passing pony nearby. Even if it meant charging through a crowd or a open building.

"Sorry!" Shouted Zuruna as she galloped through crowds. Zuruna didn't know why, even with a bad feeling in her stomach (still not from the large quantities of cupcakes), but she had to chase down this mysterious being. After all, maybe it is responsible for Zuruna sudden Dimensional Scream earlier on.

"Geez, can't any pony here see this shadow thing shoving them aside? Then again, it look like its almost running straight thr-"

"Zu?" Asked a familiar lavender pony as Zuruna bumped past her.

"Wah sorry Twilight! But-I-need-to-chase-down-this-shadowy-figure ok bye!" Quickly answered Zuruna before running off again.

"What shadowy figure?" Questioned Twilight as she watched Zuruna ran off aimlessly.

Eventually, without realising, Zuruna entered back to the depths of hell, the entrance to the Everfree Forest. She only managed to realise because the shadowy figure stopped by a rotting tree.

It was then, Zuruna saw the figure properly. At first, Zuruna still thought the figure was surrounded in by the shadows of the Everfree trees, but at closer inspection, it wasn't. It was literally a shadow.

"Hey, did you happen to place wierd visions in my head or something? Cause if y-" Zuruna managed to spoke up.

Suddenly the shadow took the form of a Chimchar with the classic red scarf hanging around its neck. Not just any Chimchar though, it is her. Well 'was' her.

Zuruna was astonished and speechless of the sight that she became unaware of the shadow moving closer to her. It wasn't until it was face to face with Zuruna that Zuruna finally spoke with a hint of fear in her voice,

"What are you?"

The somewhat clone remained silent as it held up a bark from a tree.

"Your undoing..." It eerily whispered as it hinted to Zuruna to touch the bark.

Hesitated and confused at first, Zuruna touched the bark only to receive a flash of vision. Another Dimensional Scream.

Flames. That was all she saw, flames flickering around the desolated area she stood.
No. It wasn't a desolated area, it was Ponyville; what's left of it anyway. It looks almost as if two creatures fought fire with fire.
As she looked down, burnt bark was scattered on the ground, presumably left over from smouldering trees . Reason of vision Zuruna guessed.
Zuruna then saw herself, laying on the ground? Around her was the Mane Six, all with questionable expressions. But what surprise her the most is another figure in the area, it was Kyle, looking sad though.
Zuruna began to walk over to 'herself' before slowly fading away from non-existant.
No. She had to see more, what is this? The past, present or future? Wh-"

Suddenly Zuruna awoken from her vision and realised she is back in the entrance of the Everfree forest. First thing she noticed was that shadow of 'herself' was gone and left the piece of bark on the cold ground.

"This is so darn confusing." Muttered Zuruna.

So many questions plagued her mind, that without including the 'the turning into a pony after death and transported to another colourful world was already enough to think about.

Zuruna stared the inside of the Everfree forest, staring at the darkness that engulfed it. A temptation teased Zuruna to follow the shadow of herself, but then something tapped against her back.

"PEEKA BOO!" Yelled Pinkie Pie in her ninja garb as she stood behind Zuruna. This caused the unexpected fiery mare to jump back in surprise.

"Agh! Pinkie! What are you doing here?" Questioned Zuruna as she regained her footing.

"Silly Zu~ you should know nopony can beat me at being ninja!" Replied a cheerful Pinkie Pie.

"Well can you not surprise me like that!" Forcefully said Zuruna with bitterness in her voice.

"Woah you okay Zu? It's like you seen a ghost?" Asked Pinkie Pie, with a concern tone in her voice.

"Well I did j-" Zuruna began to answer Pinkie Pie before stopping mid sentence.

"No, maybe I shouldn't tell her what just happened. Not to any pony, for now. This could cause fear and confusion if I told them about the destruction of their home. Well who were to say it would happe-" Zuruna thought carefully.

"Did What Zu? Beside, what are you doing near the Everfree forest again? Ooo are we going for another adventure to find treasure?" Continued a curious Pinkie Pie.

"Uh I was just for looking for Zecora place. You know, to pass the time till Twlight find something about my world. I guess I weren't thinking of the consequences of heading back into the forest hehe." Answered Zuruna with a laugh.

"Oh oki! By the way, Zecora isn't usually by her place all the time, so if i were you I wait till Twilight escort you to the right direction. After all, getting lost in a creepy forest is pretty bad." Suggested Pinkie Pie as she reflects from past experiences.

"Hehe yeah, Im gonna stay away from it." Chuckled Zuruna as she looked back at the forest. "For now..."

"Zu! Pinkie! Glad I caught up." Shouted Twlight from a distant away.

Both, Pinkie and Zuruna gave a friendly wave. Twilight came galloping over to the two and soon was caughting her breath.

"Zu *breath* where were you *breath* running off?" Tiredly said a exhausted Twlight.

"Oh, sorry about that, I was just stretching my new hoofs you know and was eh chasing a butterfly?" Apologised Zuruna with a grin as she finished her last sentence.

"Ah no worries, I came to find you because I got a reply back from Princess Celestia. Apparently she wants to meet you Zu and be heading over to Ponyville right now!" Excitedly said Twilight.

"Oh okay then, but those she know how I can get back to my world?" Asked a eager Zuruna.

"Not too sure, but we should head on over to the Golden Oaks Library right now. Then we get your answer," replied Twilight.

"Say, since we are walking back to the Golden Oaks Library, how about we talk more about these's Pokemon?" Brought up Twilight as she magically spawned a quil and a plain scroll.

"Well, I'm out of here! As much as I like stories, I need to plan for something! See ya Twi and Zu! By-the-way-dont-forget-about-your-surprise-party!" Quickly said Pinkie Pie (still in her ninja suit) as she threw a smoke bomb at the ground, only to vanish in thin air.

"I don't think I will ever understand that mare." Abruptly said Zuruna as she scratched her head with her hoof.

"Believe me, I can agree on that." Concurred Twilight.

"By the way Zu, I would like to write down a report about you and your world. Don't worry, surely it can't be too long!" Twilight spoked up as she held her quil against the scroll using her violet coloured magic.

"I doubt so." Both of the mares thought.

***

With a white fog-like ghostly plume billowing from its head covering one of its bright piecing blue eyes It watched from afar, watching as the ponies slowly left.
But it knew one, one in particular that was once a Chimchar.
It thought it got rid of it, no worries to it though.
It find a way, a way to finally be rid of it.
One way or another, it will plunge both worlds to darkness.
After all, it's in it's name.

***

After a while of walking and answering Twilight of whats the Pokemon world is like and what Zuruna career of a explorer is like, Twilight noted down every single detail down onto her scroll from Zuruna starting her first time at Wigglytuff Guilds with her partner Kyle to the discovery of Time Gears. The good and the bad, but mostly good as Zuruna tried to cover up any bad releated memories. It was all so interesting to Twilight, hearing about this unique world and how their society lived. Though she was concerned about how the flow of time was stopping which sounded bad on Zuruna side.
Twilight couldn't wait to finalise this story and then show her friends and Princess Celestia on her fiery friend tale. Twilight comes to a point where she delayed their movement speed, just so she can hear more of Zuruna tales.

The walk to Ponyville was rather peaceful for the two ponies. The news about a fiery like pony from Tarturus in Ponville spread like wild fire as ponies hid in their safe homes until some pony does something. Luckily, Twilight is still unaware of Zuruna earlier outburst.

"Oh then what happened when you captured this criminal Grovyle?" Inquired Twilight.

"Well technically, Dusknoir captured him and sent him back into the future through a portal. Turns out Dusknoir too was a future Pokemon and was sent to captured him," continued Zuruna about her experiences.

Twlight was about to speak up before Zuruna continued talking.

"But then, in one quick swoop, Dusknoir grabbed me and Kyle and dragged us into the future. This Pokemon, a explorer look up by many, as well as Kyle, was actually a evil Pokemon. One that lied and tricked me and Kyle into a dark and awful future where time completely stopped," Zuruna angrily said as her throat clenched up.

"He then had tried to get 'rid' of me, Kyle and Grovyle through execution. Luckily by either skill or luck, us three managed to barely escape with only a wound or two. But what hurt the most was the truth, Dusknoir betrayed us and that the future is a grim and gloomy world to be in. It was hard for me and Kyle to accept the truth..."

"Then we found out th- we are here now." Suddenly Zuruna declared as she stopped in her tracks.

Twilight then unknowingly bumped straight at a wooden hard door. Twilight then looked to see they were at the front doors to the Golden Oaks Library. Guess Twilight was so invested in Zuruna story that she lost all track of time and her surroundings.

"Aw ok, I do hope we can continue off your story Zu. At least we all know its a happy ending after all, since you did mentioned you were back at your current time before waking up here at Equestria." Disappointedly said an eager Twilight as she placed away her pen and scroll.

"Heh, yeah sure." Happily replied Zuruna.

"A happy ending? I'm not so sure about that." Thought a regretful Zuruna.

"Alright let me go and open the door." chimed Twilight as she stepped ahead of Zuruna.

Meanwhile as Twilight entered first into her home, Zuruna went through some deep thoughts,

"Ah too think this adventure will end so soon. Heh, I haven't even got to attend Pinkie surprise party or teach the Cutie Mark Crusaders about exploration. If may have been short..."

"Ah Princess Celestia! What a surprise! It's an honou-"

"No need with the formality Twilight, I have came here as fast as I can."

"...But I think I'm gonna miss this place and it's residents. Perhaps I get to come back here again one day..."

"Excuse me for pronouncing this wrong but where is this Zu-run-a?"

"Oh right outside Prin- I mean Celestia. Alright Zu, you can come in."

"But you know what? Something tells me..."

"Do please excuse me for this Twilight... Guards! Come out and surround the fire pony!"

"Oh not at all Celes- wait what?"

"Just a little something..."

"What is this Celestia? Why are there Solar guards everywhere?"

"A danger to Equestria must be stopped Twilight..."

"Almost like a creeping shadow telling me..."

"What danger?"

"The one who stand near you Twilight."

"That my adventures here..."

"Zu-run-a! You are herby arrested by the courts of Equestria and me, Princess Celestia!"

"Not just ended, but only truly began."

Comments ( 33 )
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014
Comment posted by mooneyboys deleted Nov 17th, 2014

well not see that coming:twilightoops:

Great chapter and keep up the good work:pinkiehappy:

Its alive!!! oh my gosh its alive! Now you reminded me i need to update mine....

Better update soon! i want to know why Celestia is going all queen of hearts on Zoruna

EDIT: :twilightoops: oh my god I'm so sorry! it kept giving me a syntax error! and I kept pressing submit in hopes that it would fix it, i hit refresh and all that showed up!

5282496

:twilightoops: Oh shit.... Uhhh would you believe me that my tablet (where i posted the origonal comment) kept giving me a syntax error so i kept pressing submit in hopes that it would fix it?

5282507 I believe you. . . if you give me a perfect apple >:D

5283434

B-but.... I'm saving it for my story...

5282476
Thank you very much~ :twilightsmile:
I'm glad you enjoy it~

5282494
Huzzah it lives! :yay:
Lol Celestia goes Queen of Hearts? XD heh, guess ya gonna have to wait to find out of her motivation~
Oh and I shall be looking forward to your story as well~ >:3

No worries about the comments, that happens to me when I'm on my tablet as well :p

Incredibly good my friend. A few things to point out...

Ce-les-tia

Wouldn't it be better as
Se-les-tia
I point this out because i assume she is trying to simplify the word and that would almost mean she is saying Kelestia when it is pronounces selestia.

Never less

This should be nevertheless i think.

burnt barks left over from the burnt out trees

Doesn't make sense.

burnt bark was scattered on the ground, presumably left over from smouldering trees

This would be better

5311624
Aha that would sound better actually (for Se-les-tia! Nice pointing out there~
Oh and the burnt bark thing, yeah I admit that sound confusing >w<

Thanks for the help friend~ :pinkiehappy:

5314522 Your welcome. I love doing it

5345052
Yo ho ho ho xD

ooooh!!!! Dun Dun DUUUN!

Brox, I'm finally back! Sorry for not being active in 25 (wow, it really was a long time!) weeks. Schoolwork and a family emergency stole most of my time away. Now that the first semester is finished I should be able to help!

5574864
Haha no worries again~
It's just good to see ya okay~ ^^
(Though hope you are okay since you said family emergeny ;-; )
Anyway, great to have ya back~

Where's the next chapter? :raritydespair:

You made amazing story that has me jumping up and down! I really love the story and the writing, you make balance between the Pokemon Dungeon games & MLP.

You made a great cliffhanger and I want more!!! :flutterrage::applecry:

5974707

Oh man, wish I could and all. But I'm dead.

...

Nah not really ; )
But seriously though, thank you~
Thank you very much for the comment; it made me smile :D
I do apologise for all for not updating since- *looks at last post date* Oh. @_@
But due to exams and general interest that's why I haven't updated :ajsleepy:
But, I have not gave up! For once exams are over (in two months), I will get back to pokemon and mlp!
Again, sorry for the wait time but I really don't want to rush the story. And again, thank you~ c:

Awesome, see yea in 2 months. But you oh us an awesome chapter when it comes :rainbowdetermined2:

Any news when you well update?

I'm sad to see this story go. I personally thought it was really good. Maybe ill try using the idea for a new story of mine. I don't know.

6650687
Best of luck friend~ <3

Login or register to comment