• Published 5th Nov 2011
  • 2,673 Views, 29 Comments

My Little Brony: Friendship is Madness - RandomPerson52



A series me and my friend made up. Its like Mlp:Fim but, it isn't!

  • ...
 29
 2,673

Rainbow Thunder

Today was wonderful, the pegasus ponies promised a day of clear skies and zero chance of percipitation.

"Thank you for coming everyone." Lubuskie thanked her new friends for showing up outside of Twilight's Libray.

"Okay, what in tarnation do you want us here for again?" AppleJack asked.

"Today you get to meet one of my old friends." The aqua mare squeeled with glee.

The eight ponies noticed a sky blue male pegasus pony headed toward them. "Look , there he is!" As soon as the stallion's hooves touched the grass, he was being hugged by his best friend.

"So Lubuskie, are ya gonna stop suffocating him and introduce us, or not?" Rainbow started to tease

"What, Lubuskie? Lubuska, when did you change you're name?" The stallion became confused.

"LUBUSKA?! That sounds so stupid! HA HA HA!" Dash fell over in tears from laughing.

"Yes... That's my real name, Lubuska." Lubuskie was embarrased to admit that her real name sounded so ridiculouis. "Anyway everyone, I'd like you to meet my friend, Thunder."

"Wait a sec... Did you say his name is Thunder?" Dashie's face looked like she thought she was joking.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Is he also a famous singer?"

"Well yes, he was, until the group."

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!! I knew he looked farmiliar, you're my favorite singer in all of Equestria! Well, you're not from Equestria, but that still doesn't change anything!" Rainbow was so excited to see her favorite singer, she started to hug his hooves.

"Rainbow, knock it off." Lubuskie wanted her to stop, since she didn't want Thunder to feel really creeped out. "Okay, if you don't let go, somepony is gonna end up making a movie about you."

"Really, what's it gonna be called?"

"It's gonna be called The Day That Everypony Found Lubuskie's Hoof Up Dashie's Flank."

Dash became a little scared and finally let go. "Hee hee... Sorry..." Dash blushed as she apologized for acting what ahe thinks was a "fangirl creeper".

"Oh its okay... I haven't met any fans that acted like you did in years." Dash was a little suprised to hear that, but Lubuskie knew that as a fact. "By the way, I recommend that you don't get on Lubuskie's bad side too often... I learned that the hard way."

Dash now had all of these thoughts buzzing through her head on why. "She shoved her hoof up your flank, didn't she?"

"Well, not technically... But, she used to be a bare-hoof fighter a few years ago, so she packs a really powerful punch."

"Hey Thunder..." Twilight got his attention. "Do you mind if I give you a tour of Ponyville?"

"Not at all." He then called back to Lubuskie. "Catch up with ya guys later." He turned his head to Dash and winked at her before walking away. Dash blushed back at him like she was trying to say bye.

"Dash, Dash, Dash..." Lubuskie walked up to Rainbow as Dashie hurried and got in a Kung Fu-like stance. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya." Rainbow then stood on all fours.

"What the hay is up with the smile?"

"Oh come on, you like him don't you?"

"Of coarse I-... Wait wha-?... N-no I don't like him!"

"You're a terrible liar, ya know that?"

"I'm not a terrible liar. Still, why would I tell you that I "like like" him, since you'll laugh at me because I think he looks so aweso-... I mean... Uh..... Burrgie."

"What?"

"Yup that's right, burrgie!"

Lubuskie stared at her like she was trying to say; "Seriously?....". Out of nowwhere, Supa Cassie came.

"Did somepony say steak?"

"Wha-?... No, get outta here!"

"Okay.... I'll be back when there's steak and pudding.... Oh, and pie!" Supa Cassie zoomed away, hopeing that there'll be steak, pie, and pudding soon.

"Alright, now come on stop lying! I know you like him and you know it too!"

"Okay fine, yes I like him! Do ya promise not to tell him?"

"I promise, but why don't ya just tell him?"

"I only want to do that when I know more about Romania... But where in Equestria am I gonna do that?!"

"Ahem..." Dash looked at Lubuskie and remebered that Lubuskie has lived in Romania her entier life.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you lived in Romania! Can ya teach me? CAN YA? CAN YA? CAN YA?!"

"Sure fine whatever... Just follow me..."

Lubuskie and Dash went into the air. As they went higher in the sky, they started to approach a house. It wasn't too small or too big, it was just big enough to hold the aqua pegasus mare.

"Okay this my place. So if you break anything, you're replacing it or it's you're flank. Got it?" RD nodded "Good. Come with me to my room."

Rainbow followed her and noticed her computer.

"Okay, you and me are gonna watch a video that I've seen on PonyTube called A World Without Romania."

"Uh... You're gonna watch it with me?"

"Yes, I wanna make sure you actually learn instead of skimming the video." Lubuskie found the link and clicked on it.

Dash started to watch it. As she paid attention, she had a expression that you could tell that she was completly bored. Up until it came to a certain part of the video, it started to talk and show pictures of Romanian mares. As soon as she saw it, her wings shot out like bullets. Dash's cheeks turned a bright red as her head turned to Lubuskie, whom was laughing her flank off.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!"

A couple of hours had been knocked out of the day as Lubuskie was teaching Dash Romanian and Twilight giving Thunder a tour of Ponyville. After the tour, Thunder was headed to Lubuskie's home, the place he'll be staying at.When he got closer to the door, he could hear Lubuskie shouting at somepony. He slowly opened the door, trying his best not to disturb the two.

"Ugh! Oh my Celestia Rainbow, YOU'RE UNTEACHABLE!!!" Lubuska's mane was messed up along with her tail, she felt like she was going mad because she taught Rainbow some history and most of the language in a matter of hours and Dash already forgot everything. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! I TAUGHT YOU EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW AND YOU FORGOT IT ALL ALREADY! OUT NOW, I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS!!!!" Lubuska was rubbing her temples, trying her best to get rid of her headache.

"Hey Lubuska, what happend here?"

"Uhg.... Rainbow Crash was here the last few hours learning stuff about Romania."

"Hey, don't call her Rainbow Crash. A classy mare like her deserves respect."

"Classy? Did you call her classy?" Thunder nodded in responce. "Classy is what you'd call my mom and dad, but Rainbow is nowhere near classy! Wait, you like her don't you?" He nodded again. "Oh my Celestia you've got to be kidding me...." She facehoofed herself.

"What is there anything wrong with that?"

"No no... It's fine, it's just.... Really weird to me..."

While Thunder wanted to start a conversation about Dash with Lubuskie, Rainbow was flying over Ponyville. She had noticed Marz staring into the Everfree Forest. She couldn't understand why, but it looked like he was looking for somepony. Rainbow ignored it and kept flying, she was headed to Twilight's Library.

"Hey Sparkle, I was wondering if ya have any books I can borrow."

"Sure, what kind of books do you want?" The Lavender unicorn asked.

"I was wondering if I can borrow some books on Romania."

"Uh, I'm sorry Dash, but I don't have any. Why don't you ask Lubuskie to teach you?"

"I already did and it didn't work out so well...."

"Oh well, why don't you ask Marz for help?"

"Pfft... I can't ask him, he probably doesn't know much about it since he didn't live there his entier life!"

"Why don't you ask Thunder?" As soon as Dash heard Twilight say his name, her wings shot out. Twilight's right eye twitched. "Uh....... Okay, I REALLY didn't need to see that even though I just learned that you like him which I really didn't expect." Rainbow tried her best to put on a smile, but it didn't work out too well. "I don't understand why you wanna learn about Romania though..."

"Because I only wanna tell Thunder that I like him in his own language, but I don't know Romanian so I can't do it!"

"But you two still barely know ANYTHING about each other."

Dash thought to her self. "Hmmm... I know, I'll ask him to spend time with me for a few hours and get to know as much as I can with him! Hey Twilight, do ya know how long he's staying here?"

"I don't know. Go ask him when ya see him. See ya later Rainbow."

"See ya Sparkle." Dash flew out the door and was headed to Lubuska's house. She knocked on the door, to have it be anwsered by Lubuskie.

"Waddya want know?" The golden-yellow maned mare became dissapointed to see Rainbow at her door.

"Um uh... I was w-wondering if I could talk to uh... Thunder, only if it's okay with you I guess... Hee hee..." Dash put on a nervous smile.

"Okay whatever. Thunder, come here!" Dash's smile became bigger when she saw the sky blue stallion trot into the room. She couldn't help but look at his pitch-black mane that had streaks of snow white on his mane and tail.

"Oh uh... H-hey Thunder, I-I was w-wondering if uh... Y-you'd like to spend some oh ya know, time togeather?"

Thunder trotted up to Rainbow Dash. "Sure, why not? I may as well try to get to know Lubuska's new friends in the short time I have here, right?" Thunder went to the door and flew to Ponyville with Dash.

Rainbow and Thunder spent the next few hours talking and laughing about most things. They did this until sundown, right before the party that Pinkie was holding for the sky blue stallion. On there way there, Dash remembered her important question she had for Thunder.

"Hey uh... Thunder, I uh... I have a question for ya..."

"Ya do? What is it?"

"I was wondering... When do you have to leave?"

"In the morning." Dash's fun just exploded, you could tell that she was upset.

"Really, why?"

"Well, I promised that I'd only stay one day to the rest of mine and Lubuska's friends. Mainly since she was the leader of our group and she left, I took over. They need me there, the last time our group for two day, it became completly chaotic!"

"Oh okay, c'mon lets go to Pinkie's party. I could use a good party..." The party did cheer up Dash one bit. She just stood by the table full of snack foods and drinks. She didn't talk to any of her friends, she didn't dance, even when Supa Cassie takled her she didn't respond at all!

Before anypony knew it, it was getting pretty late, all of their friends headed out the door to rest up for a new day. Rainbow had a hard time sleeping that night, she had an argument with herself on if she should tell Thunder that she loves him or not. Her heart made the final decision, she was going to tell Thunder that she loved him. Her problem was that she wanted to tell him in Romanian. She remembered that Lubuskie told her how to say "I love you." in Romanian, but she already forgot everything she taught her. Rainbow got out of bed and flew out the door, she already knew Lubuskie would tell her to find out on her own, this time she was going to ask Marz for help.

She knocked on the door and the stallion anwsered it. "Mmmm, Rainbow? Is that you? Waddya want? It's one in the morning."

"Sorry to bug ya so early in the morning but, do you know how to speak Romanian?"

"Mmmm... Somewhat, why?"

"Well, I have a HUGE crush on Thunder and I wanna tell him that I love him before he leaves tomorrow, but I wanna tell him in Romanian and I don't know how!"

"Look, to say "I love you" is "Te iubesc"."

"Okay thanks, guess I should go home and get some sleep, huh?"

"Yeah ya should... I wish I could tell one of that mares I like that like them... But one of them doesn't even know me, one would think I'm telling a joke, and the other would probly just laugh at me..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well one of them that I'm talking about is Lub-... Um uh... Forget that I said anything! Hurry just get home and go to bed, ya don't wanna be late to tell Thunder, do ya?" Dash nodded and flew away. "Oh boy, was that a close one or what?!"

Rainbow hurried and fell asleep. The next morning, she woke up bright and early. She at doing everything, eating breakfast, grooming herself, and clearing the sky. By time she was done, all of her friends were there to say good bye to Thunder.

"Oh Rainbow Dash, there you are! I was looking everywhere fo you!" An excited Thunder rushed to RD's side. "Hey Dashie, can we go talk somewhere privately?"

"Um... Sure, I guess..." Only one thing was going through Dash's mind at the moment. "Oh my gosh, he called me Dashie!'

They went behind SugarCube Corner. "Hey uh... Dash, I gotta tell ya something..."

"Wow, really? I do too!"

"Really? Then you go first..."

"Well uh, okay... I have something really imortant to tell you..." There was an akward silence moment.

"Dash, aren't you gonna tell me?"

"Oh yeah sorry, I kinda spaced out there... Okay Thunder, I l-..."

"RAINBOW DASH, WHERE THE FLUFF IS MY STEAK???!!!" Supa Cassie was all up in Dashie's face.

"Supa Cassie, WILL YOU PLEASE GO NOW?!"

"Okay fine, we'll talk about the steak later. Supa Cassie... AWAY!!!!" Supa Cassie flew away to go steal somepony's food.

"Like I was saying, Thunder I l-... Oh my gosh, what am I saying?!" Thunder became confused. Dash stood on her hind legs and grabed Thunder's shoulders. "Thunder, Te iubesc!" Thunder's eyes widened and he grew a smile.

"Dash, I was just about to tell you the same thing!"

"I know you don't like me back, but-... Wait, what? You like me?" Thunder nodded. Rainbow smiled at him, he smiled back. Their friends found them, they saw their lips lock. All they could say was "Awwwww..." when they found them.

"Ya know what Rainbow..."

"What, what is it?"

"I don't have to leave right now, I think I'd rather stay with you for the time being..." Dash's smile got bigger, as they hugged. Thunder called his friends back in Romania, he told Midnight that he was staying and that he has to take over the group. Midnight gave him a better idea.

"Hey Lubuska!" Thunder called his best friend.

"Huh, what is it?"

"Our other friend coming here soon!"

"Hey, thats great!"

Comments ( 12 )

To my reading list you go

Romania huh. I can dig it.

Che misto, tlala rom san dau tuut panj an do kothola strayi! :3

Well...um...what to say, honestly?

Randomness is good, but much of this was just an incomprehensible mess. Neither of the two chapters make much sense at all and are not particularly funny, either. There are some passable ideas here and there, but they're all shoved into the reader's face in a way that's unpleasant. The spelling and grammar are decent, though the lack of descriptions does get a bit tiresome. Dialogue alone cannot carry a story, unless you're Samuel L. Jackson at the very least. Also, sometimes I feel like there's some kind of unseen narrator who crushes the 4th wall every now and then, because there are bits of dialogue that quite honestly don't fit anywhere. I could also mention the inclusion of Romania being slightly weird, but then again, Equestria is magic, you ain't gotta explain shit with that.

:ajbemused: Okay,didn't I explain this before? It's suppose to be stupid and pointless! Why do you think Supa Cassie said "Did somepony say steak?", because it's stupid and pointless! I know the idea of some of my characters being from Romania is a little weird, but I wanted my ponies to be a little diffrent than the others. I know the first two chapters don't make much sense, chap 1 didn't because it was mainly the introduction, chap 2 didn't make sense because it was just a little idea to keep the story going. :trixieshiftleft: I mean seriously if you don't like Mlb:Fim or you think that it's just stupid, then why are you reading it? It's not like I ran to you're house and said "Hey, you have read my fluffing story!" So please I'm just tired on how I'm mainly just getting critizim instead of good reviews! Alexmars5 [Another writer] already explained this too! So anyone else that doesn't like this story and you think its retarded or Lubuskie is stupid or Marz is stupid... :flutterrage: STFU! [The F means fluff not what you're thinking...]

•~• I won't say they're stupid now

44067 Is that true or are you trying to be a smart@$$ :rainbowhuh:? [I'm not saying you are though...]

i will tell you, IN PARABLES! no wait never mind....my ass can't be smart anyways, just doesnt add up eyup

this was a cluster fuck

44060
Weird stuff is acceptable, when it actually seems to follow either a pattern, or has some kind of connection between the actual events. Flinging random ideas around just makes the reader confused and eventually tired of trying to comprehend what's going on. Claiming "it's random, what do you expect" is a rather bad excuse. As of right now, your story reads like a disjointed acid trip, with none of the funky or funny stuff one would like to see.
Also...do you even realize what you're saying? No, no one forced me read your story, I read it because I was CURIOUS of what it's like and assumed that as you've put this story online, you're probably interested in what people think about it. That's what criticism is about, not just simply "LOL U AWESOME". Work for your good reviews if you crave them so much and don't expect people to shower you with praise because you've managed to open a new Word document.

#9 · Dec 1st, 2011 · · ·

:raritycry::raritydespair: MY EYES!!!!

:trixieshiftleft:Okay please, let me get this through to EVERYONE before they say some thing stupid... I understand that some people obviously become curious and decide to read my story, and I already know some people hate this story and some don't, I get that... But seriously, if you're going to say something stupid like "Oh my god this is so stupid, it doesn't make any sense!" then keep it to YOU'RE SELF! Well of coarse I want criticism so Alexmars5 and I can make Mlb:Fim a little bit better, but I don't want plain insults and I don't want just complements. Instead of hearing something like "Why would you post this, it's so dumb!" or "LOL U SO AWESOME!", I'd rather want to hear something like being able to point out a flaw that I've made and how I could change it and make it better... But please, don't tell me to get rid of all of the randomness, I know the randomness is stupid and it makes some parts of the story akward, but think of what would happen to Supa Cassie if most of the randomness was gone... She would probably be one of the smartest ponies in Ponyville, wouldn't do random things, and wouldn't be referred to as "Supa Cassie", she'd be Cassie Bolt to everypony [Even though that's her real name]. I'm done talking about this completly retarded argument, so keep insults to you're self, or I'll probably go all "Cassie Lawson" on you. :trixieshiftleft: [And of coarse you don't get the Cassie Lawson joke yet, you'll find out later :twilightsmile:.]

amazing... you are the best writer i know RP52

25457 whats the other part im romanian myself from moldova

Login or register to comment