• Published 5th Nov 2011
  • 2,673 Views, 29 Comments

My Little Brony: Friendship is Madness - RandomPerson52



A series me and my friend made up. Its like Mlp:Fim but, it isn't!

  • ...
 29
 2,673

Marz & Lubuskie

It was broad daylight and many pony folk were waking up. Though, if you looked up in the sky, you could see a mare pegasus with a dark aqua body color, a blonde mane, with a musical note as her cutie mark with a red stallion with black stripes, a metallic eye, and a flame as his cutie mark, holding on to the mare's hind hooves.

"Do you see anything yet?" The steed asked. "Ooohhh... I am DEFINETLY gonna burn that!"

"MARZ!" The mare yelled at her friend.

"Sorry Lubuskie." Marz apologized. "Alright, where did you say we were moving to?"

"Ponyville, why?"

"Well, I see it." Lubuskie then swooped down.

Then a voice called. "LOOK OUT!!!"

"WHAT THE BU-!" Lubuskie shouted back.

The two pegasi crashed into each other.

"Hee hee, sorry... Didn't see ya til' the last second. Hey, you two are new here aren't ya?"

"Yeah." Lubuskie replied.

"So, what are your names?"

"Well, my nume-"

"NUME?! Don't ya know the word name?"

"Yes, I do. I was just born and raised in a different country.

"Really, from where?"

"I'm from Romania."

"No way, I'm part Romanian!"

"Well, whoop-de-bucking-doo!"

"Okay now, your names."

"My NAME is Lubuskie and his name is Marz."

"Nice to meet you guys."

"So, you are?...."

"Well, I am... The one... The only... RAINBOW DASH!!!"

"Well, its a pleasure to meet you Dash."

Marz jumps in the conversation. "Rainbow, you must be a really random person."

"Yes, and I guess Lubuskie is lucky to have you as her really random coltfriend."

Lubuskie blushed and was shocked by what Dash said. "Wha-what the-... Were NOT coltfriend and marefriend!"

"Oh, don't say no! Anyways follow me, I'll show ya the rest of Ponyville."

They went into the sky and headed to Sweet Apple Acres.

"Hey AppleJack!" Rainbow called.

"Oh hey Rainbow, who are these two fellas?" AJ replied.

"These two are Marz and Lubuskie. They're coltfriend and marefriend."

Lubuskie stared at Dash with a death stare. "NO WE AREN'T!!!"

"Sorry Lubuskie, Rainbow here has A.D.D." "Oh..."

"Alright AJ, we're gonna go now. See ya later!" Dash shouted.

"See ya guys later!" AJ called from the ground.

Rainbow saw Fluttershy tending to the animals and decided to swoop down there.

"HEY FLUTTERSHY!!!" Rainbow scared the yellow pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash, how many times have I told you NOT to do that?"

"At least fifty."

"Yes, good."

There was a long pause. "Aren't ya gonna tell me why your here?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay, this is Lubuskie and her friend Marz."

"Nice to meet you two."

"Oh oh oh, and they're from Romania."

"Wow, really?"

"HAY YEAH THEY ARE!"

"Well technically, I'm not from Romania." Marz corrected.

"Then, where are you from?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, I'm from America and I went to Sweden, then to Russia, then I ended up in Romania. However, if you really want to know where I came from, talk to me later, but to sum things up... I'm from Hell."

Fluttershy was frightened by what Marz just said. There was along moment of silence. Out of the blue, they heard some one shout something.

"I LIKE PIE!!!!" The flying pony almost hit the four.

"Whoa... What in the world was that?" Lubuskie asked.

"That was Supa Cassie." Dash answered.

"Supa Cassie? Don't you mean Super Cassie?"

"Yeah, but she wants us to call her Supa Cassie. She's the town guardian."

The three started to walk away.

"Who else do we need to meet?" Marz questioned.

"A couple more ponies." The cyan pegasus replied.

They then saw a pink earth-pony happily skipping around Ponyville.

"Hey Pinkie, get back here!"

Pinkie Pie made her way back to Rainbow Dash. "Oh hey Dashie, what are ya doing?"

"I'm giving these two a tour of Ponyville."

Pinkie did a really long gasp. "OH MY GOSH! NEW PONIES!!!!"

"These two are Marz and Lubuskie."

"I gotta go right now! I've got a party to plan!"

"Well that was a quick one." Marz stated.

"Well, your new here, so shes gonna throw you guys a party."

"Well, thats nice of her."

"She does it for anyone that just moved here."

"RAINBOW DASH!!!!" A young voice called from nowhere. An orange pegasus pounced on to Dash.

"Ugh... Can't... Breath... Scootaloo, get off of ME!"

"Why did you do that Scootaloo? Now you got Dash mad." Sweetie Belle complained.

"I can't help I'm her number one fan, Sweetie Belle!"

"AppleBloom, do you agree with me that Scootaloo is CRAZY?!"

"Ah certainly do." AppleBloom agreed in a different accent.

"Hey, could you guys explain something to me?" Dash asked.

"Yeah, what?" Sweetie Belle answered.

"Why isn't Scootaloo blinking and why is AppleBloom talking in a Russian accent?"

Sweetie Belle gave an answer. "AppleBloom bet that Scootaloo can't go the day without blinking and AppleBloom can't go a day with talking in a Russian accent.

Lubuskie added herself into the conversation. "That is one weird bet."

Scootaloo was amazed. "Whoa, you have an accent too. Where are ya from?"

"I'm from Romania." The aqua pegasus nudged Marz for his answer.

"Oh, I'm from America, but if you want to know where I come from, lets just say I'm from Hell."

"Whats Hell?" The orange pegasus filly asked.

"Ya thinkin' what Ah'm thinkin'?" AppleBloom asked.

"Mmmhhh..." Sweetie Belle replied.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADER HELL FINDERS!!! YAY!!!"

Rainbow caught the fillies just in time. "Oh no you three don't! Don't you guys gotta be somewhere like, you're clubhouse?"

"Hmmm..." Scootaloo thought to herself. "Sure, whatever ya say Dash. See ya!"

Rainbow Dash facehoofed herself. "I swear, if I had had bit every time she bothered me while I'm busy, I'd be rich. Anyways, who should ya meet next?..." Dash scaned her surroundings and saw Rarity's Boutique. "Come on, lets go meet Rarity!" Rainbow dragged the two by their hooves.

"Hey Rarity, whats up?!" RD's voice bounced off the walls as it pounded against everyone's eardrums.

"Fine, until you showed up. What do you want?" Rarity tried to put on a smile as Dash's voice still echoed in her ears.

"I'd like ya to meet Marz and Lubuskie, their coltfriend and marefri-..." Lubuskie gave the stare of death to Dash again. "Was I about to say their coltfriend and marefriend? I meant their BFF's. Hee Hee..." Rainbow let out a laugh that let them know that she is a little scared of the new pegasus.

"Well, its nice to meet you darlings."

"Its a pleasure to meet you to-..." Lubuskie was interrupted by Rainbow dragging the two new ponies out of the Boutique.

"Okay, you've met most of my friends. Now who's left? I know Twilight!"

The rainbow-maned filly dragged the two to Twilight's Library. When they got there they noticed that Twilight's Library was surrounded by a barrier and had a speaker in front of it. Rainbow pressed the buzzer.

"Rainbow Dash, is that you?" Spike responded into the speaker.

"No, I'm Nightmare Moon. Of course I'm Rainbow Dash, now let me in!"

Spike powered down the barrier and let the three in.

"Hey Sparkle, whats up with the barrier?" Rainbow asked.

"Its all thanks to Supa Cassie! She's been stealing every last crumb of food I have here for the last few days. So now, I put up this barrier so its guaranteed to keep that pest away from my food!"

"Steal food, I thought she was the town guardian? Shouldn't that mean that she HELPS people?" Lubuskie became confused.

"Yeah, she helps out sometimes. When she's not helping around town she's either at Ditzy Doo's doing something stupid, stealing food, giving Pinkie her weekly order of junk food, or hanging out at some SubPony or McHooves."

They heard a faint shouting noise outside. "PUDDING!!!!!!" Supa Cassie was flying towards Twilight's home.

"AHHHHH!!!! SPIKE, THE BARRIER!!!!" Twilight commanded Spike to put the shield.

Spike ran over and flipped the switch. Supa Cassie crashed into the barrier and landed on the grass. She flew up and shouted at the lavender unicorn.

"WE ARE NOW ENEMIES TWILIGHT SPARPLE!!!!!" The lime green pegasus flew away.

"Uh... Did she call you Twilight Sparple?" Marz asked the unicorn.

"Yeah, she always mispronounces my name when she yells. Well Rainbow, aren't ya gonna introduce me to your new friends?"

"Oh yeah, this is Marz and Lubuskie. They just moved in here from Romania."

"Wow, new ponies from a different country. Do you know what this means Rainbow Dash?"

"No I do not."

"This means I have a new thing to research about and I'm guessing I only have a few hours to spare before Pinkie's party, if you met her already."

"If your talking about the crazy pink pony then, yes." Lubuskie added.

"That’s the one, well I'll see you guys later at SugarCube Corner."

"Pa Twilight, veţi vedea mai târziu." Lubuskie said as she walked out the the door. Rainbow gave her a dirty look. "What?"

"Don't start insulting and cursing at my friends."

"What, I wasn't cursing at her. All I said was 'Bye Twilight, see you later.' in Romanian."

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to get mad. Hey, maybe ya can teach me some soon?"

"Sure, why not. Alright I think me and Marz can handle ourselves right now. Come get us for the party, bine?"

"I'll think 'bine' is suppose to mean okay, so sure. See ya"

The mare and stallion started to move forward, only to be stopped by a white unicorn mare.

"Finally, we've got someone moving here that has musical talent and the brought a stallion. Thank Celestia!"

"Um... Who are you?"

"My name is Vinyl Scratch, whats you're's?"

"Mine's Lubuskie and his is Marz, its nice to meet you Scratch. So, I'm guessing you have a love for music too, or its just you're talent."

"I love music, what did you use to do?"

"I wanted to sing, but I ended up managing my friend."

"I think we might just make it as friends."

[Later at SugarCube Corner]

"Yay, you guys are here! C'mon, join the party!!!" Pinkie was excited the the guests of honor were finally at the party.

"Thanks for the party Pinkie, we really appreciate it." Marz thanked the party pony.

They heard Supa Cassie coming. "PARTY TIME, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!"

"TAKE COVER SPIKE, SHE'S GONNA EAT ALL OF THE CAKE!!!!" Twilight warned her dragon assistant.

Cassie stopped in front of Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie, how's it going?"

"Everything’s fine Supa Cassie Bolt, no one and no food needs any saving!" Pinkie's favorite song was on. "Oh yeah, this is my jam!"

"Well well well if it isn't Rainbow Dash, the person that is always complaining to me of how she's mad that I'm a WonderBolt and she's not." Cassie Bolt taunted Dash.

"Look, you're only in there because you give them free cake."

"AND, they love it!"

"So Lubuskie, are there any friends of yours from Romania that were gonna get to meet?" Twilight asked the aqua pegasus mare.

"Yup, there’s the one from the band I managed and my friends from Bucharest."

"So I guess you're from the capital?"

"Yeah, I was born and raised there, until I moved here. All of you guys are gonna meet them in a couple of weeks."

"Can't wait to meet them!"

[After the party]

"Wow, that was really fun!" Marz exclaimed

"Ya think? Well, I better be getting to my place to get some shut eye, see ya tomorrow." Lubuskie said goodbye to all of her current and new friends.

Marz went to his new home too. The Mane Six headed to their homes too, they couldn't wait for the next chance to hang out.