• Published 7th Jan 2014
  • 371 Views, 3 Comments

The Hilariously Harrowing Heist of Highfalutin Hotels! - Brosparkles



Rarity is, on the surface, a generous, fashionable, and fabulous pony. But by night she becomes a master thief, robbing hotels to keep her new dress line going. (WARNING: 'S PRETTY DUMB)

  • ...
 3
 371

Rarity's Master Plan

Everything seemed to be going great for Rarity, she had just won fashion week and defeated the evil (or at least kinda rude.) Suri Polomare! Heading back to the hotel after the musical, Hinny of the Hills, she was exhausted. Or so she claimed. In all honesty, she was fine. But she wanted to have an excuse to stay at the hotel for a bit. The demand for her dresses had become huge, and she needed to fill all her orders. But her materials were running very low..

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Twilight asked.

“Just fine Darling, I just need to take a rest, I’ve been so stressed from fashion week.”

“I guess that would be mighty stressful.” Applejack said.

“Having to make all of those dresses, especially once that nasty Suri Polomare stole your fabric!” Fluttershy said.

“You all go ahead, I wouldn’t want you to be late”

“Are you sure?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, I’ll meet you down there in a bit.” Rarity said.

“Are we ready yet?” Rainbow asked from outside of the room.

“I guess so. Rarity will meet up with us soon.” Twilight said.

“I hope you feel better soon.” Applejack said.

Rarity lay down on the couch, and waited until she heard her friends close the door and head downstairs. She peeked out the window, to make sure she saw them leave. Well out of sight by now, they had left. She began the task at hoof. She looked around the room, keeping a mental picture of any interesting items. Having had a look at the rewards to reap, she got to work. She immediately grabbed a lampshade, and threw it on the floor. She began to rip the curtains down, when she realised she could use the rings too, and took them off more carefully. On to the floor they went, forming a pile. Next were the bedsheets, pillowcases, and blankets. Once more into the pile. The bellhop would be here any second, she had to hurry. Normally towel fabric wasn’t worth taking, but she threw it in just in case. She’d probably find a buyer eventually. She heard a knock at the door, a specific tap-taptap-tap. Rarity opened the door, where the bellhop waited.

“Here it is, do you have the bag?” She said, gesturing to the pile.

“Yep, right here ma’am.” the bellhop said, giving her a large luggage case.

“And here is your payment.” Rarity said, giving him a bright blue gem.

She quickly got to work packing everything into the case, using all of her strength to close the luggage.

“Here you are.” she said, giving him the case.

“I’ll take this down for you, and then make sure to take care of your room. As we agreed, of course.” he said.

“Of course.” she said.

He took the bags downstairs, and she stayed back, as to not seem suspiciously close to him. Once she saw him outside the hotel, she headed down, and he gestured her into the alley. She followed, and took the bag.

“Pleasure doin’ business with ya’” he said.

“And you as well.” she said.

Rarity took the bag, and headed downtown with it, as though it were hers. The Bellhop walked in behind her, and distracted the mare at the counter with his load of bags.

“Why were you outside? There was nopony coming in.” she asked.

“Jus’ taking a quick break.” he said.

“Oh, alright then. I guess there’s no harm in that.” she said.

“ ‘sa beautiful day outside, after all.” he said.

“I guess it is more sunny than normal.” she said.

Rarity had made it well past them by now.

“Guess I should get back to work.” he said.

“Suppose so.” she said.

Rarity headed down to the train station, and snuck on to the back of the train. Waiting for nopony to be looking, she snuck into the back, where she was met by a large, burly train worker.

“Just another bag.” she said.

“Ah, passenger luggage?” he said.

“It’s personal, actually, I rented this cart, my name is Rarity.

She showed him her card for the cart, and he let her through. She loaded the bag on to the back cart, along with the rest of her bags. The cart was full of various bags, loaded with all sorts of treasures. Tiny soaps, towels, little minibar bottles, curtains, and anything else a hotel might have to offer.

“That’s the last of it.” she said.

“Good timing, the train will be leaving soon for Ponyville.”

Rarity had scheduled a pickup to take everything to the boutique. Soon, she would be rich beyond her wild belief. Just another heist in the life of Master thief Rarity. But for now she had her friends to attend to. Heading back into the city, she met up with them outside of some stores, like they had planned.

“Rarity, you’re here! Are you feeling better?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, like I told you, I just needed a rest.” Rarity said.

Everypony had a great time in the city, and their train was ready.

“Thanks again for getting us those tickets, Rarity.” Fluttershy said.

“It was no problem, really.” Rarity said.

The train ride back home was uneventful, and they were in Ponyville soon enough. She peered out of the window and saw her bags being picked up.

“Well, I’ll see you around. I have to go unpack.” Rarity said.

“Where are your bags?” Twilight asked.

“Oh, I had them picked up.” Rarity said.

Rarity headed home with no more questions, and met with her pickup.

“Here’s the bags, ma’am.”

“Thank you.”

She unpacked her loads of hotel goods, and began her dress-work. Each of these dresses would sell for a huge amount of money, she would be rich. She opened all the bags, and poured everything on the floor.

“It’s...It’s glorious! Ahahaaaha!”

She grabbed a pile of curtains in her hooves, shaking with excitement. She put on this facade of generosity for so long, no one would ever suspect her! She’ll be rich and famous! She fell onto the floor, cackling maniacally, covered in curtains and towels, bottles flying everywhere.

“Rarity you’re home!” Sweetie said.

“Oh...um..hello Sweetie Belle.” Rarity said.

“Um..I’ll just leave you alone..” Sweetie slowly backed away.

“Phew, that was close.” Rarity thought.

But her plan went off without a hitch, and she became rich and famous, a fashion designer on the world stage.

Author's Note:

I dunno, I wrote a thing after messing around on MLP forums

Comments ( 3 )

I wrote a thing today because I was bored and had an idea, 's probably pretty dumb.

._.
I has nothing to say......
:derpytongue2:

i never really realized how much i like the word Highfalutin until now. It doesn't look like it should exist as a word. But I checked the spelling, it really is that weird. It's spelled like gelatin.

Login or register to comment