• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 906 Views, 13 Comments

Through the Gates of Everfree - Ponyess



That's what happen, when you go out on a limb, slipping out into the ever so dark forest, never to think ahead. Now I had slipped out of Equestria, to not even Discord knows where. It's on the other side of the gate?

  • ...
18
 13
 906

After Breakfast: 4

Two sets of hoof steps could be heard. There was nothing setting them apart, just two sets of hoof steps, maybe it was someone I did not know. Nonetheless, I'm curious as to who it may be.

A minute later, the doors slide open and the two ponies entered, in part, because this is where everyone had gathered. It had been time for breakfast, which served as a good enough reason for me.

“I'm Sarah, Sarah Pezzini!” the first poni presented herself.

The first thing to stand out, is the mark on her flank. A gauntlet, of seemingly ancient design, what it was, there was no clue, but there is something about her, as she radiate a very distinctive power.

“That's the Witch Blade!” she clarified, as she noticed eyes drawn to her mark, she apparently wasn't bothered by the appearance.

There is another feature, the bracelet on her left arm. Why she wore it, or why it was on the left arm? It could have been part of the magic of the gate. Then agin, that wouldn't explain the bracelet in the first place.

“I'm Black Scorpion!” the second presented herself.

On her flank, a black scorpion could clearly be seen, on her otherwise white hide. Her mane was braided and glistering black, almost as if it had been the tail of said scorpion?

“We just arrived through the Western gate. Thankfully, I just had my breakfast before I came here!” Sara announced, thus explaining why they were not interested in the remaining food, and gave a hint as to where they were from.

“I guess I was surprised that you're looking strikingly similar to us. I was human, before I slipped into this gate, but from what I could guess, none were looking like this before entering the gate?” Scorpion pondered.

“I'm a Poni, and an out of control party animal. You do see the three balloons on my flank?” she pointed out, before she snapped one blue balloon from the flank and blue it up, all in a single move and without any prior warning.

“That poni!” Gilded uttered in surprised joy.

“I could do it again!” she explained, as she pulled a yellow balloon from her flank and blew it up to monstrous proportions, like none other then she could pull of.

“Why doesn't the balloon burst?” Scorpion enquired.

“Because it is Pinkie Pie blowing up her balloon!” I pointed out.

“I take it you know her? Scorpion pointed out.

“Yes, everyone from Ponyville, which is where we live, know Pinkie Pie. She always throws the best parties. She needs but half a chance, and you'll see!” I responded.

“You two are Humans of Earth, Sara and Scorpion. If you don't mind me calling you that? I never saw a Human before, since I missed the opportunity when Twilight sparkle had to go to Canterlot High, in order to reclaim her crown, when Sunset Shimer stole it from her and brought it with her back!” Pinkie Pie went on.

“How did you know?” Skorpion exclaimed in surprise, while Sara just looked amused at the pink poni, as if something hilarious had just been said.

“Do you by any chance blurt out things like this in random, and on a regular basis?”Sara then enquired.

“Yes, among other things, just like the balloon. You'd know, just like the strange and unearthly visions you'd have?” Pinkie Pie suggested in a teasing manner, in her more curious voice.

“That would explain how you can know one of my more well protected secrets. Hell, I didn't even give my partner in the force as much as a hint, and here you come along, just blurting it out, as if it had been old news?” Sara complained with a playful whimper to her voice.

“Guess it is a good thing, none her can snitch on you, so there will not be any consequences, if and hen you gp back home. I'd imagine you plan of going home, eventually!” Pinkie Pie teased.

“Yes, that's be nice. Though I would love to see what kind of a crazed out place you're from, Pinkie Pie, before I go back to where I came from. Maybe just in order to escape a few kinds of hell, if only for a year or two, in the process. Is that too much to ask for?” Sara enquired in a more cool and composed manner, ending up with a fit of giggles just as she ended the response.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment