• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 3,899 Views, 48 Comments

Where I am Needed - Saviour From The Dark



A Human who has lived in the world after Judgement Day. Demon's roam the Earth and Humanity is helpless, it has been for so long, however one young soul..........One spark of hope may change all of that.

  • ...
18
 48
 3,899

Rise from The Fall

Where I am Needed

Finale:Rise from The Fall

The noise was heard far from where it had begun, as shots and cries joined each other in unison. Above the beautiful scene the sun found itself watching over Canterlot, spreading warm glowing light to those below. Music could also be heard so loud it resonated into the blue sky above with not a cloud to disrupt the rejuvenating beams of light however it would be a task of extreme difficulty to attempt breaking the regained spirit of those who now danced together in the Streets of Canterlot.

The music was begotten of violin, piano, drums, flute and every other instrument that could be found to aid increasing the joy of the momentous occasion. A few Pegasai flew about the city, throwing streamers wherever they went, while Unicorns helped set up tables and arrange everypony, some had to be called down from dancing upon the tables. It would be mild to say Canterlot was undergoing a mass celebration, many from Ponyville had come to join the festivities.

The sight of such joy and happiness after the cataclysm that had struck Equestria was truly a sight that both of the Princesses of the day and the night were overjoyed to see, it lifted the weight that still bore upon their hearts. The Co-rulers of Equestria stood upon the balcony, which led into Luna's quarters, at the tallest point of their castle. They looked down upon the joy and laughter that had replace despair and sorrow, such was the effect of the great battle, however a more pressing matter was upon their minds...How to repay their savior.

"You want to leave?" Chrysalis had to double take at the winged human leaning against the stone railings.

"I don't want to...I have to, it's hard to explain, I have to and I want to but at the same time I don't have to and I don't want to...Which makes no sense!" The adolescent left the railings and moved closer to the Queen.

"Using your logic, it does and it does not, are you going to tell anyone else?" The sun shinned lightly upon the royal gardens.

An expression of inner conflict made residence upon his face. "I don't want them to hate me...I don't want them to feel like I am abandoning them, I want to return". He looked helpless...Despite the near death battle he experienced his current situation seemed to be leaving him hopeless.

"Salvatore". His attention turned to her. "They will not hate you, thy are your friends, I am sure they know that you would not depart unless it deeply meant something to you. I have faith in you my Salvatore"

She stood on her hind legs and gave him a brief kiss upon his lips, everything seemingly went silent. When she pulled back his eyes were still closed yet slowly they opened, presenting his ruby and grey eyes. "Thank you Chrysalis, you really have saved the savior".

The Queen dropped onto all fours, her face in cheeky smile. "I believe you have saved what others would of abandoned".

His eyes widened a little and for an unknown reason tears brimmed at the edge of his eyes. "I couldn't bear to see anything as beautiful as life be destroyed...Not after what I saw".

"Queen Chrysalis and Archangel Salvatore!" One of the castle's guards stood behind them. "You are requested in the throne room". The pair looked at each other with a silent smile and let their legs take them away, hopefully with less stiff guardsmen.

The heavy doors to the throne room swung open yet they did not slam upon the stone walls, an almost magical feat. Luna and Celestia sat upon their thrones and observed the Changeling mare walking along side the winged Human, the wing were currently folded so they did not make moving around the castle awkward. He wore a sleeveless white tunic, tied with a blue sash, which held up white trousers. As they came within two meters the Princesses giggled at his choice of being barefoot despite the powerful looking golden armour he donned upon being anointed an Archangel being an open option.

"Chrysalis". Celestia gave the Queen a genuine smile, in an attempt to let the events which last occurred in the Throne room become part of the past. "Salvatore..." She then watched him discard the tunic effortlessly.

"Excuse my rudeness, I am never comfortable in those things". Luna looked at her sister with a cheeky grin and immediately Celestia seemed to be suppressing a blush.

"You will never change no matter what, will you?" The Human gave her a look that simply answered her question.

"Ahem,on to more pressing matters".Luna broke the silent communication between the sun goddess and the Archangel. "What are you planning to do now Salvatore?"

…..Silence conducted the symphony to this scene. "I...I...-" Chrysalis nuzzled his arm.

"It's okay...we are your friends". Her warm smile gave him courage, the courage to face something he feared more than death...rejection from his friends.

"I am going to find Yamamoto, the only man I saw as a father, my first master. To find him I know that I must journey far, into unknown places which could bring grave danger to myself, be strong enough to endure the years of failure, no matter how many times my dreams slip from my hands, all I ask is that when I come back...Please let me stay!" Saying those words left Salvatore visibly panicked and emotionally exposed, he regretted his words, as silence met his plea.

"You idiot!" Salvatore was thrown to the floor with Luna's shaking form on top of him. "We love you! You saved everything!" Tears poured down the Archangel's chest. A wide eyed Salvatore lifted Luna up and embraced her.

"I-I...I-" Sobs halted his words. "I love you all! I love Equestria! How could I not try and save such a beautiful world?" Two other forms huddled around Salvatore and clung close to him as he cried in joy...He had a home now...He had a place...

A hoof tapped the chocolate haired Human. Salvatore found himself looking into the eyes of Celestia whilst Chrysalis and Luna nuzzled against his warm skin. "We would like you to spend one last night here...Join the festivities? I am sure they would love to see their savior". A beaming smile warmed Celestia's heart.

"Why the hell not!"

Following these words a day of being jumped on by mares left and right, and possibly all other possible directions, drowning himself in apple cider whilst chatting with the Ponies who either revered him as a god or were obsessed with the size of his wings, many a pegasai mare stroked his soft stark white wings. As they danced deeper and deeper into the night even Twilight and Rainbow Dash joined the party, both mares jumping on him with questions from Twilight and praise mainly consisting of the word awesome from Dash.

Around midnight was when the rest of the group arrived and the party seemed to get even better,such things were expected when Pinkie Pie arrived with party cannon in toe. Laughs, cheers, stumbling and a few tears was enough to sum up the following events. Although, despite all the happiness, as the hours grew later Salvatore could not shrug of the cold chill of being observed, even after a few discrete looks around the huge outdoor space they were in.

When the party finally died down and everyone set off back home Salvatore stayed back for a while, unbeknownst to the others, he wanted to see if that cold chill would vanish. Even after at least half an hour and it was currently far past midnight, a bored sigh escaped his lips. In a lethargic manor he left the temporary oak bar he had been leaning on, his wings shuddered a little as if they were waking themselves up.

Salvatore left down a very narrow and dark alleyway between two tall cobble houses, leaving little room for two people to walk side by side. It was when he was stood in the darkest part of the 'one man' alleyway that the silence was disturbed...

"Sorry to keep you waiting...I could not leave them with only violent memories". Salvatore seemed to be speaking to the air until a tall and bulky hooded figure approached him from the shadows.

"All is well, I would do the same, hopefully they won't forget about you". The deep and gruff voice of the hooded figure replied.

"I won't be gone that long...you better train me hard, I feel like what I have done won't last long, and the vibe I got from the Archangels did not leave me feeling well. Then I need to find my Yamamoto before coming back..." The tall figure pulled their hood back to reveal none other the Distruttore, the red demon.

"Quite the path is laid out before you. So you will come to my domain? Are you sure, those wings could get you in trouble". A shrug was the response from Salvatore. "They will reject you...You will be an enemy to them...a monster once they find out what you truly are".

"...To be honest I don't care, no amount of hate or rejection will ever drag my heart down, I know I will always have a place somewhere and that in the hearts of the one's I love I will always have somewhere to reside". A warm smile grew upon the face of Salvatore as his eyes gained a gleaming look. "Lets go".

With that Salvatore and the demon Distruttore left the world of Equestria to the red demon's domain of Hell, a place where he shall face enough hatred for being a Human, there he will learn how to control what Distruttore believes to be a Demon which resides within the young Archangel and learn a few things about Demon life along the way. Then he must press on to find his master, the man who taught him to live and die by the sword, almost his father which seems as though it will be a task better left said than done however his determination drives him to find his master who mysteriously left Salvatore upon the apocalyptic Earth. All this he must do before what the conjuring storm which is brewing with haste beings it's approach towards Equestria...One day he will return...The boy turned saviour...Who soared to the heavens and spoke was taught by the Angels...All to then save another world in danger of the same apocalypse that nearly brought Humanity to extinction.

When shall the duty of a savior end?...Never for somewhere, out there in the vast expanses of existence, a savior is always needed...A prayer always calls for one...a savior must go...Where they are needed...

Comments ( 8 )

3717592 I am glad you do my friend! ;D I hope that when you are done you will follow the sequel :ajsmug:

BEST. H-I-E FANFIC. EVER. no contest (other than "my little dashie)

3747790 So happy you think highly. If you want you can check out the sequel :duck:

3823169 Thank you very much! and another I love Breaking Benjamin :pinkiehappy:

4239279 Sorry about that, this story was when I was still perfecting my writing skills. Thanks for the read!

One of the best stories ever.......*claps hands*

4709764 Sorry for the late reply but if that was in any way possible I would be honoured :pinkiehappy:

Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the sequel. Keep up the great work.

Login or register to comment