• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 3,899 Views, 48 Comments

Where I am Needed - Saviour From The Dark



A Human who has lived in the world after Judgement Day. Demon's roam the Earth and Humanity is helpless, it has been for so long, however one young soul..........One spark of hope may change all of that.

  • ...
18
 48
 3,899

Savior Falls Act-III

Where I am Needed

Chapter 16, Savior Falls Act-III

They never stood a chance….Not against such odds….Now as their ranks were torn asunder so easily, the Demons resolve was quickly fading. Salvatore's use of the Art of Empowerment: Level 2 had granted more than enough speed and strength, to the point where he was becoming a blur which tore through enemies with effortless ease. Every swing of his blades brought clean and swift deaths for all who his blades fell upon. Whilst Salvatore, Distruttore and the Mane Six assaulted the front whilst Chrysalis's army was making swift work of the left flank however air support also provided them all a distraction from the Beasts fire breath. Luna and Celestia would switch between who would attack the Beast and who would rain down upon the Demons forces.

Distruttore had not yet presented anything new about himself besides being extremely formidable in battle, no matter what strength or speed his foes possessed he would best them. Twilight and Rarity offered good ranged attacks, which did well at pushing the Demons back. Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Fluttershy stuck together and used a mixture of physical attacks as well as taking advantage of the Pegasus' maneuverability, avoiding many close calls in the process. Pinkie Pie however was simply riding upon her Party Cannon which now had wheels and was firing blasts of shrapnel, in a variety of colors.

The aura around Salvatore was something which shined to all life on Equestria that they were going to survive…Currently he was before the Beast…All saw a clawed foot slam down upon Salvatore….They then saw him appear Before it's face, with a powerful blast, and begin slashing wildly until his arms along with the blades could not be seen at all. Unfortunately this was only annoying the Beast….It decided to open it's jaw wide.

Salvatore was consumed within an inferno. Everyone watched…..No one could believe it. The Beast continued to let the hell fire decimate every atom of the Human's body for a while until the flame dispersed due to an azure explosion. A pillar of the azure light blinded all and struck deep into both the heavens and the earth, it's light banished the darkness and pierced a hole within the sky allowing the suns light to shine down. Slowly it began expanding, huge boulders were being torn from the earth and floated upward, and a powerful and recurring force blasted everything with enough force to knock down anything standing. Along with this were immense winds spinning around the expanding pillar of azure light, as if a god had simply decided that the black skies should disappear.

Soon the light dimmed and everyone saw the pillar compress into a swirling azure orb, the energy was sucked into the orb. Again a force pulsated like a beating heart yet this time the force was radiating whilst blasting it's surroundings. The Beast tilted it's head to the side as everyone stared and waited to see the fate of their friend or foe, to whoever was watching.

The orb exploded and cleared the sky which their battle was taking place beneath. The blast ridded the Beast of the hellfire which engulfed it and left all the Demons in awe of this force, a finally broken resolve led to their weapons meeting the earth which resulted in a strange symphony. Finally able to see what was within the orb the Mane Six, Celstia, Luna, Distruttore and Chrysalis saw a silhouette engulfed in an aura of azure energy which behaved like flames, waving smoothly and swiftly. Two orbs glowed from the silhouette, one azure and the other ruby red, these were the eyes of their savior looking down upon those who were in need and those who would be punished. Two large wings formed from the azure aura, they stunned all except the Beast, Salvatore's form became clear and he looked the Beast in it's eye.

"I tried to not use this….This is the Art of Empowerment: Blessed End, it is the final stage. I am at my strongest now….And you!" His blade pointed at the Beast. "….Will face judgment".

The Beast began guttering….Choking? No. Laughing in Salvatore's face…Salvatore slowly put his blades away and folded his arms across his chest….

"HAHAHAHAHA!-CRACK-

A giant azure fist had struck the titanic beast straight in the jaw, sending it reeling backwards, as the Beast regained its balance it attempted to approach Salvatore. CRACK! The Beast's head snapped upward due to the uppercut delivered by another azure fist. Two giant azure fists appeared at either side of the Beast's head and grabbed it tightly before tossing it into the air and slamming it face first into the earth, the rest of it's body followed suite.

No one could believe what they were seeing. Many who watched had loose jaws and wide eyes…Distruttore on the other hand had just wide eyes, unlike the rest he had an idea of what he was capable of….however not to this degree. Five giant fists were summoned and they began pounding the Beast into the Earth which resulted in earthquakes decimating the land and creating a titanic crater which the creature now lay in un-moving, minus a few twitches.

Salvatore aimed his palm at the Beast which caused a little azure ball float in front of his palm, it spun as if it was on an axis, the ball became the size of the Beast's head, maybe bigger, and shot towards the vulnerable creature at the speed of sound. Upon impact the entire crater was consumed by a white and azure explosion which proceeded to fire into the air in a column, Salvatore floated inches from the deadly column.

When the blast dissipated a smoldering, black earth, was in place of the creature. Salvatore heard cheers and felt two Princesses fly towards him and suddenly Celestia and Luna were before him with expressions of awe. Beneath them were the Changeling Army rounding up the surrendering Demons, the trio looked down upon the scene.

"What will you do to them?" Luna asked, as if she was afraid of Salvatore.

"They will live…Their lives will be placed into Distruttore's hands. He will know what to do". He looked to the sky and remembered the concealed item tied to his arm, placing a hand on it.

"Are you sure that it is over now? The portal did close but can we really let our guard down?" Celestia's fears were shared by the Demon they were talking about and Salvatore.

"I wouldn't let your guard down yet but take a breath while we have the-CRACK!

A black blur crashed into Salvatore with it's fist and in that instant, snatched his head in one hand, before flying into the ground at a speed which left little for the naked eye to see. The crash sent a force through the earth which made it shake beneath the foot of all who stood upon it although it did cause a crater. Rising from the shallow crater was a black Demon or as Distruttore whispered…"Beelzebub…". It's wings spread out from it's dark scaly back. Two long and curved horns sprouted from it's forehead, like Distruttore's but longer and ebony in color. Horse legs with iron hooves crushed the ground beneath him. Orange, reptilian, eyes looked down upon the Human who had killed his pet.

Beelzebub felt a hand crush his throat before being propelled into the air with the hand still firmly round his throat before being released for a split second and seeing a foot slam into his face which sent the black Demon crashing into a mountain. Salvatore teleported to where the Demon had crash landed, within the mountain in a small cave.

Everyone watched the mountain, with suspense clutching their hearts. Suddenly a column of black energy, alike the attack used by Salvatore, pierced the sky and beyond. As if it was the opposite of Salvatore's power the skies began turning black once again as soon as the energy touched the sky. When it cleared the mountain was nowhere to be seen, the entire mountain had been destroyed minus the base of it, only a deep crater remained.

"Infernal Bonds!"

Now that the rubble had cleared, some wished it hadn't, there was a sight for all to see. Salvatore, on his knees with black chain covered in runes binding him to the earth beneath him, his appearance was beaten and bloodied. His blood tried to heal him to the best of it's abilities however it seemed as though something was stopping it.

Beelzebub, stood behind Salvatore, and grabbed the Human by the hair to roughly twist and pull it. Luna and Celestia came diving in to rescue him however it was futile….They fired beams of energy at Beelzebub only to have them reflected right back at them with a simple back hand. They crashed in front of Salvatore, looking up at him before chains dragged their faces into the dirt.

"No, Twilight!" Applejack screamed. Twilight was then thrown to the ground in front of him, between the two Princesses. It seemed as though Twilight had attempted an assault upon the black Demon dubbed Beelzebub. He paced behind the mares that were looking up at their bound and beaten savior, his breath was husky and with the hair in his face it made it hard to see the look in his eyes which gave them hope. Twilight was then bound by the strange chains which again sprung from the earth and dragged her face to the ground.

Salvatore's azure aura instantly became sharp and immobile while it a powerful force swirled around Salvatore and the roar of wind could be heard as he was drawing out every little bit of power he could just to break the chains, if not move them.

"Ahaha, do you really believe you are powerful?" Beelzebub had teleported behind Salvatore and he took hold of both blades held by the sash around the Human's waist. "You beat my little pet…..Yet you lack the power to do battle with me, a General of Hells Legions!"

"Let them go…..They have no part in this". Salvatore grit his teeth at his inability to get free yet he tried harder and small chunks of earth began rising from the ground….He was getting somewhere…Suddenly his azure aura flickered out of existence along with the blue left eye. The earth once floating fell, some landing on him, he had used all his power….He couldn't even move. The amount of energy he used activating the Heavenly End stage along with his decimating attack upon the Beast. Now even his blades were taken from him….With his body….His powerless….WEAK! Body…..

"You have burnt yourself out, it seems. No matter…..It makes this world all the more easier to take…I wonder what would happen if I". Without warning the Demon drove both Equilibrium and the angelic blade straight through Twilight's front legs, impaling her to the ground.

"NOOO! Stop! Kill me! That's what you want!" Tears poured down Salvatore's face. He could not do anything….Not even save his friend who was right in front of him…..She was impaled by his own blades.

"You can do it….". That voice.

"Suffering is more pleasurable to witness than simple death…..Death is too swift. I prefer to watch you suffer". With a flick of the Demon's wrist the chains around Salvatore disintegrated. "You hardly pose a threat….Do what you will". Beelzebub then flew off into the skies.

The Human managed to crawl over to Twilight however to process was slow and painful, his body refused to move without torturous agony. Salvatore gazed into his friends eyes….Tears were streaming from her red brimmed eyes which held such a pain….Something within Salvatore clicked. He remembered the concealed item tied to his arm! He looked and placed his hand upon the very spot….Only to find it was gone…

The desperate Human searched franticly for the item which the Angels gave to him….Something which would allow him to save Equestria. His searching led him to turn away from his friends who were just as helpless and clueless as him. Salvatore rested in a kneeling position with sagged shoulders and a low head.

'You still have power…..'

Salvatore raised his head slightly, hearing a voice which he had heard during the heat of many spars and heated battles ever since gaining the power revolving around blood. "What would that be? I can't even move…"

'The power within you….Does not require that you have the energy…..The only thing I ask is that you will me to give you power….You already have dominated me….Now show me you are worthy of the power!'

"I want you-No, I want the power to wipe that bastard from existence". The red markings beneath his skin once again began glowing however this time they were willed to be free. Ruby red cracks appeared all over Salvatore's body and they spread until his entire body was covered by the intricate network. Ruby lightning struck the ground in front of the Human, inches from Salvatore. Luna and Celestia almost screamed at the sight. A surge of ruby electricity surged around Salvatore before flickering and surging once more, bathing Salvatore and the three mares in ruby light. A black and ruby aura rose from his being before it exploded into a pillar of the two colors, it consumed the three mares and signaled to Beelzebub that the fight was not over…..

Meanwhile Chrysalis had taken a small portion of her army into the forests behind the huge crater where the strange light was emanating from. 'It has to be him…' She looked up as the ruby and ebony light pierced the sky. The Queen would of continued to watch if it had not been for a gleaming object being brought to her by one of her subjects….She studied the object being held in the Changeling's mouth. 'It has to be his….'