• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 1,940 Views, 5 Comments

A Twixie Christmas - Wade the Lesser



All that Trixie wants for Hearth's Warming Day is Twilight Sparkle, will she get her Hearth's Warming Wish or just another lump of coal in her stocking this year.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,940

The Great & Powerful Trixie's Hearth's Warming Wish

Trixie cantered shyly to the Golden Oaks Library, her hoofsteps audibility muffled by the thick blanket of snow on the ground. All she could think about was how everypony else had their special somepony: the Cakes , Rainbow Dash and Applejack, Lyra with Bon Bon, even Vinyl Scratch had Octavia to spend the day together; but not Trixie. No, the Cornflower coated mare was, and always had been, single all her life but no today, here on Hearth's Warming Day, was the day she finally had somepony to call her own, and that somepony was the ever-so ‘a-dork-able’ Princess Twilight Sparkle. Though at first, Trixie distained the mulberry mare, especially for showing her up and destroying her only home. Eventually, she became one of her acquaintances when the former student of Celestia had emancipated her from the self-induced incarceration of the Alicorn Amulet. Trixie considered her a friend of Twilight’s but the truth was, that the Alicorn never even so much as thought of the Showmare after that incident involving her banishment from Ponyville. She continued to trudge through the snow that filled the soil walkway to the archival, and thought out loud

“What if she says no, what if she rejects me? What if instead of loving me, she begins to hate me?“

Tears rolled began to roll down her face, but in her crying stupor she found herself muzzle toward the door of Twilight Sparkle’s home. She neglected to wipe away her tears, and convinced that her pursuit to become the alicorn’s filly-friend was completely trivial; after all, Twilight Sparkle was a princess, and Trixie Lulamoon was just a traveling showmare. Why in all of Equestria would royalty ever fall in love with a slob like herself,

“Oh, Trixie Lulamoon,” she degraded herself, “you’re not great and powerful. You're just a failure, and Twilight will never love you, what were you thinking?”

Trixie found herself, back turned to the library’s vermillion door, trotting away slowly. Then she heard it creak open and a voice call out to her, it was the voice she so longed to hear,

“Trixie is that you?”

a confused Twilight Sparkle asked the mare who was trudging away from her doorstep with her tail between her legs and muzzle buried in the snow in an attempt to hide the tears. Trixie’s ears perked up as she raised her head a little, careening it to the side to see a concerned alicorn starring back at her.

“Come inside, Trixie, you’ll catch a cold if you stay out in the snow for too long.”

Twilight bade the showmare to enter her humble abode. Trixie raised her neck, and wiped away the tears at realization of what she had just heard. The mare she loved, inviting her into her home, if she was dreaming and somepony who had just happened to wake her up at this very moment was likely susceptible to a slow and painful beating from her.

“Well, okay then.” Trixie replied shyly out of anxiety. All she ever dreamt about was unfolding right before her eyes right now, Twilight would surely be hers for at least today.

“Come, I just made some Hot Chocolate, want some?”

“Umm, yes please,“ Trixie answered with a timid voice, “and thank you for letting me into your house, Princess Twilight Sparkle.”

“Oh please, it was nothing,” Twilight replied rather chipper, “and do please call me Twilight. I don’t like it when my friends refer to me as ‘Princess’ or ‘Your Majesty” it just feels wrong, you know. Here you go, one for you and one for me.” she said levitating a cup of imported hot coca to Trixie while she sat across from her, legs folded under her torso. “So Trixie,” Twilight asked curiously, “ what brings you to Ponyville. Not that you’re not welcome here, I just wasn’t expecting company today. Everypony else is spending Christmas with their family and loved ones, which speaking of which, I’ll be getting ready to go to Canterlot to spend the day with Celestia, my brother, Cadence, mom, and dad.”

“Umm…that’s just it, Twilight,” Trixie collected herself to admit her feelings to the mare she loved, and prepared for the worse. As thoughts of immediate rejection and disapproving ridicule from Twilight filled her conscious, “I’ve come here to tell you…that I…Um…I’m….oh screw it.” Trixie said as she broke out into a crying fit, “I’m in love with you Twilight Sparkle! You’re all I ever think about from sunrise to sunset, and only then, I still dream about you.” she continued sobbing as she lost her telekinetic grip of her cup of hot coca and it spilt all over the library carpet. With Twilight still laying on the floor, mouth agape at what she is just hearing. “You deserve the best Twilight Sparkle, and you and I both know that it’s not me. I guess I’ll never get the only thing I wanted for Heath's Warming, and that’s you!”

Just then Spike opened the door, only to be met with a sobbing Trixie bursting through and galloping away from the Library. He was going to ask Twilight what was her problem but found his closest friend in tears too.

“What’s wrong Twilight? What was Trixie doing here, and why are you and Trixie crying? What is going on? Is there something I should know about? Somepony ANSWER ME!” Spike implored melodramatically out of frustration and confusion but was quickly answered but Twilight through tears of, not sorrow, but joy.

“Oh, Spike! The best thing has just happened to me. I finally might have somepony to spend the rest of my life with, but we have to hurry and fast. Quickly Spike, we need wrapping paper and an enormous gift box. No questions asked!” Spike nodded in slight confusion at Twilight’s request but acquiesced nevertheless to his boss’ demands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trixie slammed the door to her caravan cart shut, locking it completely from the inside-out so that nopony would disturb her from her wallowing of sorrow. However, her wish was not granted, she heard a lout thud smacking against the wooden door of the wagon. Trixie stepped out of the caravan to be met with an enormous yonder blue box wrapped in a silver bow. As she unwrapped the platinum ribbon that tied the lid of the light blue box on with a simple levitation spell. A mulberry mare sprang out of the box and tackled Trixie, pinning her to the floor of her caravan wagon.

“Happy Hearth's Warming, Trixie!” Twilight chided as she planted a wet and passionate kiss on the showmare’s lips. Trixie was caught off guard by all this, however, she wasn’t complaining. Trixie was enjoying the surprise gift from the alicorn, and Twilight could tell, as Trixie’s squeal of shock slowly faded into moans of contentment as the two continued to swap spit on the dusty and dirty wagon floor. But they didn’t seem to mind, for the only thing that existed in that moment were the two mares, everything else, in completely different universe entirely, the other was each of the mare’s only concern.

Eventually, Twilight broke the kiss to catach a much needed breath of air, as Trixie lowered her neck and rested her head on Twilight’s chest. Panting, she nuzzled her love’s neck, moaning with excitement and passion, all she ever wanted, and all she could ever want, she had just received on this very day. Soon she heard the voice he loved again speak softly into her ear,

“Come now, Trixie we have to get ready.”

“Ready?” Trixie opened her eyes and looked up at Twilight with a quizzical expression. “Ready for what?”

“For Heath's Warming Dinner with my family at Canterlot,” twilight cooed, “I’d hate to spend Christmas with my family, without introducing them to my filly-friend. I promise they’ll love you…just not as much as I do.” She said as she stood up again after planting a kiss on Trixie’s forehead.

Comments ( 4 )

Howdy there!
This is a nice little piece overall,but if you dont mind a sincere opinion, it could've ben even more hearwarming.
I'd recommend starting to re-read carefully to wipe some errors here and there such as: "Tears rolled began to roll down her face"
And my scond thought about it it's that it all happened realy fast,that's all.

Happy holidays, nice job :pinkiehappy:

It would've been funnier if:

"Will you be my filly friend?"
"No.Now go catch a cold."

No?Is that just mean?Ok

This was a great story! My only complaint is that at the begening, you said rarity had fluttershy and applejack had rainbow dash. Personally, I prefer applejack with rarity. But great story anyway! :)

4206276 Why did this get a dislike, it is perfectly reasonable for people to have their preference of the ships.

Login or register to comment