• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 727 Views, 4 Comments

Mad wae it! - Lucefudu



Kester Malt and his buddies are off to celebrate St. Coltrick's Day.

  • ...
4
 4
 727

Author's Notes

Inspired by:

Korpiklaani - Happy Little Boozer

He sees himself as the saviour of the world
His will is strong and he's feeling good
I've known him since the first taste of beer
I will meet him many times in a year

Chorus: Happy little, happy little, happy little boozer.

He thinks he is the most famous guy
He smiles and laughs and he has a loud voice
He can be very nice, he can be full of anger
He'll behave very well, right after misbehaving

Chorus


Message to Lithe Kamitatsy: I must thank you for giving me permission to use your characters in this fanfic. But most importantly: thank you for creating the awesome character that Kester Malt is.

The characters: Kester Malt, Hops and Plaid are the intellectual propriety of Lithe Kamitatsy, better known as the writer of Two's Company, Three's a Crowd. The character Kester Malt is portrayed as Octavia's father in that fic, making his debut appearance in Chapter 21.

The amount of musics heard, and slangs researched to make this story possible made me happy. Yes, I know Schnapps is a German drink... But I didn't want to take the awesome Celtic spirit away from him. God bless both Scotland and Ireland.

I know that Scottish/Irish accent is much, much thicker that what’s in here. But if I were to write everything according to the accent, you’d have to pause every three seconds to understand what were they saying.

As I said before: Stud Stamp = Male Cutie Mark. His idea.

Comments ( 3 )

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd reference :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:.

(Will update after reading)

322777 It's not a reference. :rainbowlaugh:
I PMd Lithe Kamitatsy about this fanfic and he agreed. He told me the personalities of Kester Malt, Plaid and Hops and I just wrote it down.
He said that it is a cannon of Two's Company, Three's a Crowd, but he didn't link the story to it.
But the idiot, Choob and the happy barcolt Schnapps were my creations.

322785
At least when I saw "Kester" in the description that's what I thought. Solid piece man, I'm way too excited for the weekend now. I gotta friend straight outta London of Scottish Descent and his heavy Scots accent is the best, hahah.

Login or register to comment