• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 2,341 Views, 103 Comments

My Best Friend, Applejack - Princess Cassandra



I love Applejack . Applejack loves Rarity. Rarity loves herself.

  • ...
23
 103
 2,341

I'm a horible person!

Tuesday March 4th

Hung out with my girlfriend and the girl I wish was my girlfriend. First I got a slush with Applejack, it's a thing we do even if it's fucking winter. Then we just sat on the side walk and talked, drank our slushes. I think I'm going to get a cold but it's all good. I had to leave because I had plans with Sunset Shimmer. I lied to AJ about leaving though. I said I had a family thing. She seemed really disappointed.

Walked over to my date with Sunset, I wanted to break up with her. I NEEDED to break up with her. I arrived to the place determined, but was she hot! She had a beret and a mini skirt. A MINI SKIRT! In the FUCKING winter. Do ponies not feel the weather? I tried to break up with her. I REALLY TRULY DID. I just ... well I don't know.

We went home afterwards. We were just having fun. But my dad soon came home. I put my pj's on quick and told Sunny to hide.


"Hey, dad. What are you doing here so early?"
"They let me go early."
"Cool."
"Hey, I'm sorry about this week. I know we had plans but the office is in big trouble..."
"That's okay dad, we had the snowboarding trip."
"I'm not done. We're in really big trouble. So they're sending someone to fix the problem..."
"And that someone is you?"

My dad sadly nodded yes.

"When do you leave?" I asked. I was disappointed.
"Tomorrow."
"TOMORROW?"
"I'll be back by Sunday."
"SUNDAY? But dad..."
"I'm sorry, Dash. You can stay home alone right?"

I nodded yes, as enthusiastic as I could possibly be.

"We'll talk a bit more after. I'm going to take a nap."

I know my dad hates business trips but he is persuasive. So I know it's not his fault. I mean he's the one who pays the bills.

So I go back to room, Sunset is putting her clothes on.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I said in a whisper.
"Leaving." she whispered.
"Why?" I asked, grabbing her by the waist.
“Rainbow... Stop it. Your father's here..."

I kissed her (Why am I more gutsy with her than AJ?). She still left, though.

"Rainbow,"
"Yeah."
"Expect to see a lot of me this week."

Then she jumped out the window, it was bad ass. And as I thought about my plan, I thought why not still date her for a bit. She likes me and I like her (not love.). Why not? I'm beat, good night.

RAINBOW DASH



Wednesday, March 5th

My dad left this morning. I helped him pack past night after his five hour nap. He hugged me really tightly. I always want to cry when he leaves for a long time, but I don't. I don't cry. So I and the girls went to Sugarcube Corner. I was telling them that my dad was gone for the rest of the week. Obviously they want to throw a party. I hesitated but gave in. Because a party is always fun! (Ignoring the last party and New Year's.) My friends said they'd take care of it. It's on Friday. They'll come over on Friday and we’ll party! Everyone needs to invite as many people possible. This will be awesome!

We went to Pinkie's room afterwards to do homework, at least we were supposed to. But we ended playing Monopoly and board games. I won battleship of course, I'm a master! Rarity really wanted to go to the mall so we did. I got a video game and some Legos. AJ got a game too. At the Lego store you could get some mini figurines that look like you. So me and AJ thought it would be fun if we did each other one. So I made a mini AJ, I wanted to keep it! She was so cute! When I gave her mini AJ, Big AJ giggled. She gave me mini me, I had an afro! Like a colourful one like a clown! The rest was fine but the hair! When I asked her why she just said she couldn't find hair like mine. So she got the rainbow afro. I ended up keeping it, I thought it was funny. Overall, a very nice day and I love my friends.

I love mini Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash(the awesome)



Thursday, March 6th,

So tomorrow is the party. I'm really excited! I went to Flutters. Tank is sick so Shy is taking care of him. I feel so lonely in my house. Then I casually passed by AJ's house. She was busy. She had something to do. I was disappointed. I wanted to hang out. But she really seemed pissed. She yelled at me! I decided to leave. A little fight won't changed my affection for her though. You're probably asking why don't I break it off with Sunny and tell AJ how I feel? But you see Applejack is probably in her mourning period! I don't think she is completely over Rarity. When she is, she'll realize I'm perfect for her. Then we'll be together! My plan is flawless! Sure I changed it a few times but the effort is there!


AJ texted me an apology. That’s nice.

Rainbow Dash (the Awesome!)



Friday, March 7th

NO TIME TO TALK MUCH. I'M JUST SO EXITED FOR THE PARTY! THIS IS THE FIRST PARTY I'M HOSTING (sort of.) I DON'T CARE! I'M HYPED!

THE GIRLS ARE HERE, Bye

Rainbow Dash



Sunday, March 9 th
12:08 am

I'm in my bed with Sunny. I'm really messed up. It's not funny. I'll explain.

Friday

So the girls came, we got prepared and shit. Around 8, people started to arrive. There were a lot people, I've got to say. The night was good except you know mishaps here and there. We played 7 minutes in heavens. You know when you spin the bottle and you do whatever for 7 minutes. I tried so hard to land on AJ. I never did, I did land on Shy(we talked for seven minutes and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.), Soarin (We had a staring contest and a kiss on the cheek from him to me. I didn't return it. Ew!), Hoops (Didn't even look at him.) and Cloud Kicker (We discussed plays for soccer.)

So I didn't exactly play by the rules. At one point, Rares landed on Apples. They both had a worried look. My heart stopped. They were in there for 9 minutes! They locked the door. They didn't talk for the rest of the night! I'm scared.

Fleur de Lis and Big Mac broke up. She's been seeing an older guy apparently. I felt bad for Mac! He deserves better. Fluttershy didn't care though, she's over him. I'm not sure why. Maybe someone new in her life? I’ll ask her later.

Okay, during the party I hardly saw Sunny. She was texting me though. Not the cleanest texts, I'll admit. So around 11, I saw her. I stole her from some of her friends, took her up to my room and close the door.

“Rainbow Dash, what the hell?"
"Let's fuck. Now, right now." I truly am a gentleman. Her jaw dropped.
"Right to the point. Well, okay."

But...

"Dashie, where is your laptop?" It was Pinkie. She saw me and Shimmer and closed the door.
"I'll be back. Don't move!" I ran (after putting a shirt.) after Pinkie.

I finally caught up to her.

"Pinkie,"
"What the fuck was that, Dashie?" she said.
"Well, you see me and Sunny..."
"Sunny?"
"Just don't tell anyone. Anyone!"
"Okay, Dashie."
"Pinkie Promise?"

She nodded and told me to lock the door next time. I went back upstairs; Sunset was covering her face with her hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Oh, I'm so embarrassed. Oh my god." She said as she got back up.
"Pinkie won't tell, she promised."
"I have to go. “ She started walking the door.
"Sunny, want to stay over the weekend?" Fuck! I didn't want to say that but I did! "My dad doesn't come until Sunday night!"

She just left. Even though she did end up staying.

We both went back with our friends. Besides the messes, it was a great night.

Saturday

I woke up in my bed. I felt so tired. I went downstairs and Sunset was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey, you." She said.
"Hey, you don't need to make me breakfast."
"This isn't for you, I'm starving."

We both ate the pancakes she made. When she asked me a question;

"Are we a thing or are we just having fun?"

I never truly thought about it. Sure I said she was a girlfriend but the relationship wasn't really a relationship.

"What do you want Sunny?" I asked not knowing what to say.
"I want us to be officially lovers. I think I'm falling for you. “ She was blushing. My jaw dropped so hard. "I want to kiss you in public and tell people, you're mine and that I'm yours. I want us to be a couple. I'm not ashamed to be with you. That’s what I want. The question is, do you?"
"I do..." I wasn't lying. I want to have that, but with AJ

She smiled as if she won the lottery. When we were done breakfast, she made me promise that I would take her out to dinner later that night. After swearing to that promise, she insisted we go up to my room with no interruptions. I insisted we clean up first, the house was a mess. It took us two hours. We were so exhausted. We just watched some movies. She left an hour before dinner. She came back with some shopping bags, then she locked herself in my room. She came out with a pretty black dress with her hair done. I felt like a bum, I was wearing jeans and a black tee.

We went to a restaurant. It was pretty nice. We talked and laughed. I forgot it was a date. It was fun. We walked hand in hand back home. She really wants us to work and I'm using her. I'm going to hell!

Back home, she said she had another surprise for me. All I'm going to say is that a black dress isn't all she bought. And all I'm going to say is that pretty black dress ended on the floor by the end of the night.

Now it's Sunday morning. Sunny fell asleep. I'm awake I can't fall asleep. I don't want to hurt her. But I'm not in love with her. I love my best friend. I hate this. I'm a pretty shitty person.

Rainbow Dash


7:45 pm

So I woke up in the morning, Sunny's face was not even an inch from mine. I yelled. I woke her up. She was covering herself with the covers.

"What's wrong, babe?" She said putting her face close to mine.

She kept getting closer; I backed up and I fell out of the bed. I put some normal clothes on. I went downstairs and watch the Avengers on TV.

"Rainbow Dash?"

I looked up at Sunset Shimmer. She was still in get bra and panties. She went down the stairs.

"What's wrong, baby?" She said sitting on my lap.
"Nothing..." Wouldn't you be nervous in this situation? Why was she acting like this? "W-why do you ask?"
"You don't look so well. Go to bed, I'll make you feel better." She was touching me, I was so uncomfortable. She touched my forehead." Oh my. You're burning up."
"I got homework to do. Stop it, Sunny."
"Dashie, I'm not kidding you're burning up." She ran to get a thermometer. Turned out, I was sick!

Sunny stayed for a bit, she got some medicine and made me soup. She's a good friend. I'm happy she was there especially since we made out after .


Dad is home! He's making me dinner. He freaked out when he saw me. He told me briefly about his trip. I'm missing school tomorrow. FUCK YEAH!



Tuesday, March 11 Th

I was so tired going back to school. I did nothing yesterday. My friends were so happy to see me. They thought I was dead.
I have this science project and I'm with Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps. It's a joke to be honest. Bulk and Fluttershy are not serious enough. You see, the project is a contest. We have to drop an egg from the school roof. Easy enough, I thought. But unlike summer camp we can't bring anything from home. We have to choose 4 objects that the teacher chooses. I want to win, of course but I don't think Fluttershy nor Biceps care about winning. Sissies.

So school sucks so far. It really does. Every teacher keeps reminding us that the end of the year is near and we have to study and shit. Ugh, I hate this part of the year. It stresses me out.

I got to go now. I have math homework.

Rainbow Dash



Thursday, March 13Th

So walking home I asked AJ what she and Rares did during 9 minutes in heaven. She blushed and said that it wasn't my business. She hugged me tightly and ran home.

I called Rarity afterwards and she told me that it went something like this:

"This is a ridiculous game! We shouldn't even kiss!" Said Rarity.
"I agree!" Said my lovely southern belle. (Wait, did I just write that?)

Then they (apparently) made out. It was intense. Then:

"Dawmmit , Rarity!" Screamed AJ. “I think I like someone else now!"
"Who?"
"Ain't telling you!"
"Do you hate me now?!?" Yelled Rarity.
"No, it's just what about me that isn't good enough for you?"
"Nothing, I do love you Applejack."
"Then why'd you say no?"

Then they made out again.

"I love you, Rarity."
"I do too. That's why we can't be together."
"You ain't making sense!"
"Didn't you say you we're attracted to someone else now?"
"I did, but I still want you."

Then they made out for the rest of the minutes. Rarity begged me for forgiveness. I was pissed. I asked her what happened after.

"I told her I loved her and I was the one to ask her out." Said Rarity.
"Screw you!" I hung up. I thought she was on my team. But then I received a message.

She said no.

Rainbow



Friday, March 14Th

WORST. DAY. EVER. It was lunch, I was eating with the girls and having a serious discussion with Applejack. ( Batman vs. Superman was the subject.) When Sunset Shimmer came, Pinkie glared at me.

"What a nice surprise! What are you doing here, darling?" Asked Rarity.
"Hello, I just want to speak with Dash. May I?”She asked.
"Um, sure." Responded Applejack.

She pulled me from my friends, I was confused. I thought she wanted to make out or something.

"Did you tell them?" She asked.
"About....?"
"Us! I was serious Dash when I said I wanted to tell people." Sunset seemed a mix of hurt and angry.
"Sunny, listen..."
"Now or never, right?"
"Right! Wait, what?" I saw her march over to my table. When I finally caught up to her(She’s fast, she has to join the track team.), it was too late.

"Hello.” She started." We have a confession to make. Rainbow and I are together." She quickly grabbed me and kissed me in front of everyone.
“What the hell, Sunset?"
"What? “ Screamed AJ

Applejack stood up, avoiding my gaze;

“I need some air." She ran away.
"Applejack, wait...!" I yelled.
"No one follow me." She ran out.

The girls all were shocked, (except Pinkie.) all eyes were on me. Good thing no one cares for us, no one saw me and Sunset kiss. I was so mad at her after. We had a huge fight about it. She's been texting me for an hour, and AJ won't answer my calls. What's with her?


Someone ended up seeing the kiss and took a quick picture. And they posted it on Facebook. What if dad sees this? Who's seen this? I can't breathe. What will people think of me? I'm so screwed.

Author's Note:

Not much Appledash in this chapter. I rewrote this chapter so that's 1 reason it's so EXTREMELY late. Thanks to Darkened Lightning Storm for pre-reading. If there are any errors. MY FAULT. Please leave a comment below. As always, I promise nothing for the next chapter.

May the force be with you.

Princess Cassandra (The Canadian)

Comments ( 33 )

Interesting. Never thought of shipping Sunset and Dash before...

AND NOW I WANT MORE! :raritydespair:

4633391 I guess you have to wait a while. :trollestia: But no worries! I shall work on the next chapter soon:yay:

:pinkiegasp: OMG! that's perfect! can't wait for the next chapter. oh and congrats on the 3000 word chapter, that's cool. :rainbowdetermined2:

4633645 I didn't even notice:pinkiegasp:, cool.:rainbowwild:


4632049 Neither have I until this fic. I'm kind of enjoying the ship

I am actually invested in Dash x Sunset. Fuck the AppleDash, there's a million of those, I want to see the RainbowShimmer be something.

4633742 Right? Except the AppleDash part.:fluttercry: I search for a Sunset and Dash fic. I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING.:raritycry::raritydespair: I want somebody to write one.

4633703

how much time do you think the next chapter to come out? Sorry for being impatient, not that i doubt your time management.

4633822 Yes, I am EXTREMELY busy. With Tumblr and crying over my OTP's. Yes, I am busy.
To be honest as soon as possible. I already started the next chapter so that's there. I'll try to do it fast. Just for you:pinkiehappy:

4633844

YAY! just for me! but please take your time. I don't wan't to be the reason of a rushed chapter.

Comment posted by Princess Cassandra deleted Jul 13th, 2014

4633742 Fuck you Appledash is best ship. Take it back before I go Super Saiyan all up in this comment section. -_-

OMG! You don't know how long I've waited for this!

4765802 Glad I did it then. :)
Hope you weren't disappointed

Oh, hell no, you could never disappoint me! You're a very brilliant writer!

4767559 :twilightblush:Let me love you *hugs rainbowshy459*

YES! LOVE ME! *Hugs back*:pinkiehappy:

Hurry up and give use the next chapter

Just plz give us the next one

5129224 it's in the works!! Okay, I sorry!

5548566 Do. Not worry apple dash will happen

where....... where is da rest?? :pinkiesad2: :fluttercry:

Is this ever gonna update?:rainbowhuh:

This is my fave fic. update?:fluttercry:

MORE MORE PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE :raritycry::raritydespair:

Is the story ever gonna be updated Dx

This is great, feels like reading my own dairy... that is if I would ever had some.
But really, it's such a shame this wasn't updated in such a long time, hope some day we will get more~

Login or register to comment