• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 725 Views, 13 Comments

Wishes can be harmful - Luminous Paradox



Spike is cursed and turned into a pony, all seems well yet when the side effects start to happen...

  • ...
3
 13
 725

1

Spike woke up the next morning feeling slightly uncomfortable, he rose from his bed, being a teenage dragon he had grown out of his basket and moved into the spare room, and walked downstairs. "Morning Twilight," grumbled Spike, waking up in the morning was the worst thing to do for Spike. Spike could hear Twilight romping around in the kitchen busy making breakfast.
"Oh,, morning Spike, nice to see you up so earl-" Twilight turned around to face Spike when she froze at the sight of him. Her wings popped out in surprise as Twilight hung back her head and screamed.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Almost like lightning the rest of the mane six tumbled through the door.
"Twilight, what on earth is goin on here?" questioned Apple Jack.

"Twilight are you okay?If you don't mind me asking that is." mumbled Flutter Shy.

"Twilight dear whats wrong?" asked Rarity. Unlike the others Rainbow and Pinkie pie dashed in, there were two more screams and AJ, FS and Rarity dashed in.

Rarity's jaw fell open and she fainted.

"Spike what happened?" questioned Twilight after she recovered.

"What Twilight? Whats happened?" said Spike anxiously.

"Spike take a look in ya' mirror," said AJ. Spike turned around and now it was his turn to scream.

"Oh gosh, oh my celestia," said Spike slightly hyper ventilating, he stared at himself in utter shock.

"Spike calm down!" ushered Twilight desperately.

"Twilight how can i calm down,how? because i have just turned into a pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spike screeched
"Yes thats kinda obvious." Said Rainbow dash in a extremely sarcastic tone
"Yeah its obvious" said Spike in a flat tone.



Rarity recovered over a matter of 10 minutes and she was calm. Spike was completely dumfounded at his new shape. Spike was not the dragon he was but now a purple pegasus with a scruffy green mane and tail, he strangely had racing goggles on his head and a quill behind his ear. His eyes were emerald green and he had a scroll of parchment with green fire around it as a cutie mark.
"Spike how did this happen?" asked every pony in union.
"I have absolutely no idea," replied Spike clearly shocked yet his words had a hint of sarcasm in it.
"Spiiiikkkkeee just because your a pony doesn't mean you can be sarcastic with us," said Rarity in an annoyed tone. Spike blushed intensely and shunned away. Twilight shook her head and trotted up to Spike.
"Hmmmmmmmm, you seem to still have your spiky nature like a dragon., yet you look different. You are a pegasus but that is understandable, your wings are properly matured in your dragon form so that means the wings must be ok," Twilight continued to babble on and Spike slowly backed away. He headed out of the door slightly surprised that no one noticed him leave.

Spike headed towards the shack were Rarity and him bought the fire ruby. He stepped in and looked around. He stared at the contents of the shop, a few days ago it was filled of herbs yet today it is filled with shrunken pony skulls. Spike was absolutely disgusted and pulled a face at them
"What do I owe the pleasure little dragon?" rasped the voice.
"Wait, can't you see that…" Spike was slightly dumbfounded because the voice said 'dragon' and not pony.
"I wan't to ask a question: WHY THE HELL AM I A PONY??????????" shouted Spike.
A figure started to emerge, it was a zebra yet unlike Zecora it had no cutie mark. The strangest thing was that the zebra had no eyes.
"Your wish was granted and you are now a pony. I still call you dragon because, since I cannot see I have developed a 6th sense. I can see your aura young one, an aura of a dragon," said the zebra in a slightly mystic tone.
"Ok… Still why am I a pony?" Asked Spike.
The Zebra stalked across the tent.
"One thing I can say. Your wish is answered,"
"What?"

Author's Note:

enjoy? meh its kinda hard to do long chappies… any way thanks for reading and please comment!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no haters. If you spot any mistakes please point out!

Comments ( 11 )

The dispriction sounds like you put the same thing twice in there.

3886025 ee:twilightsheepish: I will change the description.....

3886161
Okie Dokie:rainbowkiss:

Yay! Cool story!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::scootangel::scootangel::twilightsheepish::twilightsheepish::ajsmug::ajsmug::applejackconfused::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::rainbowhuh::rainbowderp::ajsmug::ajsmug:

You should write more!:twilightsmile:

Woo! So far I enjoy it. :moustache:
This has a good concept idea.
(My opinion) you do maybe need work on punctuation. Such as full stops or capital letters for "I"
(I can help if you want) :3

3906854 Yes please. Doin this on tab and computor. Ish sooo hard!:fluttercry::pinkiehappy:

3909695
Okidokiz!
I shall fix up the current chapters and then send them to you~

Login or register to comment