• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 1,961 Views, 34 Comments

I Choose You! - Gabe Productions



Pokemon MLP Crossover: Red has fianlly caught all the pokemon in Kanto. When heading back to drop off some of the pokemon off Red gets blinded by a bright pink light and is sucked through it.

  • ...
2
 34
 1,961

#1 - Blinding Pink Light

I Choose You!


#1 - Blinding Pink Light


(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Disclaimer: We do NOT own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic those rights go to Lauran Faust and Hub, nor do we own rights to Pokémon those rights go to Game Freak and Nintendo. We are just fans of both Pokémon and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now that we got that out of the way, shall we get on with the story?

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Red tipped his hat backwards as he griped one of his Pokeballs. Red began to think to himself. This is it, this is the moment I've been waiting for! Red with the Pokeball firmly in his hand (This sounds dirty), threw it at the weakened Mew. Red bit his lip as the Pokeball tilted left and right.

Red felt his heart race. "Come on, come on," he bit his thumb lightly. Red soon saw the Pokeball stop for a moment then a sound emitted one that gave him lots of glee. A little ding signaling the Pokémon's caught. Red smiled gleefully. "YES!" he leapt in the air lightly. Red picked up the Pokeball then noticed the rough shape his Charizard was in. "Whoa, does that hurt Charizard?" Red asked his Charizard nodded quickly.

Red searched through his bag failing to find any potions to help ease the pain for Charizard. "Damn it, sorry Charizard." Red apologized to his Pokémon. Red pointed his Pokeball at his Charizard. "Return," he simply said continuing to walk.

Red thought to himself. Oh! I should tell Professor Oak the news. That is, if he's not doing my mom. Red shuttered as he walked the dirt road leading to Professor Oak's Laboratory in Pallet Town.

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Red tossed Mew's Pokeball in the air catching it every time. Suddenly Red was stopped by none other than Gary Oak, that little twerp who chooses after Red. "Hey Twerp, how's it going trying to get all the Pokémon?" Gary snarled angrily Red's already beaten him in the League he is not letting him beat him again.

Red snickered as he pulled out his Pokedex. "Finished it," he continued to snicker at Gary.

Gary was shocked as he swiped his Pokedex and wisped through the Pokémon, not a single one was missing.

Gary Oak looked at Red. "Damn it! You won again!" Gary crossed his arms in anger.

Red giggled at Gary's expression on his face. "Yeah, I tend to win often." Red swiped back his Pokedex from Gary.

"That's it. You and me Pokémon battle!" Gary cut Red's path short as he smirked and turned around. "Or are you worried you can't beat me?" Gary snarled. "You are the League champ after all, Twerp," Gray played on Red's anger.

Red turned back. "Fine, my Pokémon aren't that badly injured." Red pulled out a Pokémon.

"That's more like it," Gary smiled as he grasped one of his six Pokeballs. "Go Blastoise!" Gary tossed the Pokeball to the ground.

"Go Dragonite!" Red tossed his Pokeball to the floor.

Gary wasted no time making the first attack. "Blastoise use Hydro-pump!" He exclaimed a large pool of water shot out of Blastoise's shell guns.

"Dodge!" Red waved his arm in the air. Dragonite leapt to the air. his wings flapped powerfully. "Dragonite use Dragon Rage!" Red brought his arm down as if he was a ref.

Dragonite used Dragon Rage Blastoise had no time to dodge that move before it impacted. Amazingly it was so powerful Blastoise was unconscious on the ground. Gary frowned. "Damn it." Gary muttered to himself kicking the dirt. "It, it was the training, it was intense Twerp," Gary smiled sheepishly. Red has no doubt he was training. Gary rubbed the back of his head. "He was the only Pokémon I have that's not unconscious." Gary Oak admitted sighing.

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

With that out of the way Red began walking away. Gary followed him closely. "Yes Gary?" Red noted how Gary walked close to him.

"Nothing, Twerp" he said Red didn't care.

They were halfway there before a blinding light stopped them in their tracks. "What the...?" Gary couldn't make out what that was. Soon they were yanked inside the pink portal. They had no vision what so ever.

Red and Gary knew however, they were in fact on grass. "Hi." neither Gary nor Red could figure out what this figure looked like.

"Hi, I'm well, I'm sure you know who I am." Gary acted so full of himself.

He heard zipping around him. "Not a clue," the figure said to Gary. Gary heard Red giggle.

"I'm Gary Oak, you know, grandson of Professor Oak, the man who invented Pokeballs!" Gary explained Red like always was regaining his vision slowly but faster than Gary.

"Professor Oak?" Red saw the figure tilt her head. "I don't know of a pony by that name." the pink figure said.

Gary scratched his head. "A pony?" Gary's vision was slowly coming back.

Red's eyes widened at the sight of a pony. "Holy crap!" Red exclaimed in total shock of the pink pony in front of him.

After moments of staring Gary's vision fully regained and he let out a girly scream. "What the hell happened here!?" Gary gasped unsure what to say at this point.

The pink pony gasped and ran off. Red looked at where the pony was, her shadow kept in place. "S-Should we look around?" Red pondered the idea.

"It beats waiting here." Gary admitted as he walked in the opposite direction.

"We'll meet back in an hour or so." Gary nodded as he listened to Red.

Author's Note:

Me: Red's lines.

Jay: Gary's lines.

Comments ( 34 )
Comment posted by Tripl3M deleted Nov 14th, 2013
Comment posted by Gabe Productions deleted Nov 14th, 2013

3484659 so no megas? that's good too. :twilightsmile:

3484645 I can't watch any show with only subtitles. So, Origins is something I've never seen.

Hmm. I'll keep up with this. There were several punctuation errors to look out for. But other than that, I liked it.

3484645>>3484659>>3484798 Do any of you have X or Y?

3485487 Wish we could get it. (Only got DS lites).

3485642 Thanks. From both of us.

3485643 it will be interesting to see all of your legendarys

3485492
I have a feeling I'm going to like you guys. And this fic, but mostly you guys.

3487935 What's your friend code?

3487163 Nice avatar.

If you're not a genwunner, I'm going to follow you

3487975
Whoa, who's this handsome ogre?

3489474 A genwunner, a Pokefan who likes only 1st generation and thinks the others suck

3491587 Oh. No we love all gens. We just chose Gen 1 cause that was one of the first Pokémon games we played.

3491692 Oh well, a promise is a promise *cliks the follow button*

3487975 I need detailed instructions on how to find it.

3510752 Step 1: Go to your home screen.

3512280 Click on the orange box with a smiley face on it.

3514832 Press the right button.

3516644 After that, go to the box with your mii on it. On the top screen there will be a code.

3516738 AHA! THE FUN HATH BEEN DOUBLED!
3368-0990-5199

3517224 Swapping friend codes? (I have Y).:unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment