• Published 8th Mar 2012
  • 657 Views, 0 Comments

Starting Off - Basmati



Adara and her friends, having just arrived in Equestria, begin their training of their powers.

  • ...
 0
 657

Letter 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today Adara, Garnet, Lacey, Liz, Skylar, Sophie, Heidi, and Effie woke up to their first day in Ponyville, as you well know. After you left, we arranged where everypony would be staying; Sophie and Adara are currently staying with me, Rarity has taken in Liz, Lacey is staying with Pinkie Pie, Applejack offered to take in both Heidi and Garnet, Skylar is with Rainbow Dash, and Effie has been taken inby Fluttershy. They have begun to fit in, with Lacey begining to bond well with Pinkie Pie already - they are already driving Mr and Mrs Cake of Sugarcube Corner completely mad.

Liz and Rarity are both fashion crazy, and are already beginning to design together. As mentioned before, Lacey and Pinkie Pie are working together in Sugarcube Corner, and are both planning another party for all of us. Rainbow Dash is currently taking Skylar to Cloudsdale to show her her home town, and should be back in a few days. Effie has been helping Fluttershy care for her animals, and I hear that she is doing a very good job. Applejack took Heidi and Garnet out for their first apple bucking, and Garnet was quite good at it.

Sophie went to visit her friend Liz, at Carousel Boutique, with Spike, which caused a bi of panic between Adara and myself as we didn't know that she had gone there.

Adara herself is still doubting the fact that she is special but is now starting to come to terms with her destiny and seeing herself in a new light.

I will continue to keep you posted on their events - if something happens you will be the first to know.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

p.s. Also, Twilight learnt the importance of CALMING DOWN and not to overreact when somepony decides to visit their friend - from Spike.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment