• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 2,501 Views, 74 Comments

Sheamus In Equestria (Unedited) - Brohgue



During a match for the World Title, Sheamus slams his opponent so hard it shifts space and time! Now he is in a world full of talking ponies.

  • ...
5
 74
 2,501

Mane Six

Note: After losing my progress, twice… I finally have finished the chapter. I should have started on Gdocs in the first place.


***




Sheamus sat inside a massive tree, he assumed it to be a library.

The purple horse was asking a thousand questions a minute, before he could answer, the horse asked another quickly.

“What accent is that? What species are you? What do the markings mean on your tights?” Sheamus clenched his fists tighter. “What is your occupation? Is there magic where you are from?” Sheamus breathed deeply before answering in a loud clear voice.

“Shut. Yer. Faukin’. Mouth!” Twilight flinched at the rude comment, but shrugged it off. It happened fifty times on the way to the library. So she was somewhat used to it.

The crusaders sat boredly in the corner, Scootaloo and Sweetie wanted to talk to their new friend, whilst Applebloom grew annoyed how they could just accept him after he booted Applejack twice.

Sheamus breathed deeply before speaking, “Can ya slow the fauk’ down?” Twilight smirked.

“You think that’s bad? You should see my friend Pinkie P-” The horned horse was cut off as the door swung open, revealing five colorful ponies. Two of which Sheamus had already met.

The rainbow and orange horse glared venom at Sheamus, as expected. The yellow one with pink hair hid behind the rainbow one, the pink one was hopping excitedly with a massive smile on her face and the white one with purple hair had a small grin on her face.

The pink one rushed forward and stopped only a few inches from the purple prison Sheamus was trapped in.

“ILOVEMEETINGNEWFRIENDSANDYOUSEEMREALLYFUNIHAVENEVERBEENFRIENDSWI- THATALKINGALIEN!” Sheamus flinched and sighed, this was going to suck. The pink one inhaled but was cut off before starting another rant.

“Darling, I am dubious that he wants to be bothered by one of your signature rants.” The white one, slowly cantered towards Sheamus.

“My name is Rarity, charmed i’m sure.” Rarity did what Sheamus thought was the horse equivalent of a curtsy. He smiled, that accent was adorable, he had to admit. She was the cutest horse there, beside the crusaders. Sheamus made his voice as formal as possible, making himself sound like a gentleman instead of a Celtic Warrior..

“Ello’ madam, it is ma pleasure.” Rarity nodded and replied.

“Thank you, sir.” Sheamus smiled, Aw… shes blushing, so cute. He thought.

“Oh, please! Being the wonderful lady you are you must receive praise all the time.” Rarity’s blush deepened, he just wanted to see her blush again. It was so cute.

“My my, I must say what a wonderful accent you have.” Rarity said, seductively. Sheamus’ eyes widened. That sounded really hot. He thought. Rarity has some good tricks.

“Well, it definitely is not as beautiful as yours.” Rarity blushed fiercely, Sheamus couldn’t believe he was flirting with a fucking horse. He went this far, he wasn’t going to stop. Part of him was saying, Go for it! but the rest of his mind was telling him, You sick bastard.

“W-well, you are quite the flatterer,” Rarity glanced at his body before continuing, “You have a very built body.”

Perfect. He thought.

“I am a professional athlete.” He said proudly, Rarity seemed impressed. Before she could actually reply, she was pushed out of the way by a certain rainbow horse, who was soon joined by little Scootaloo. They both has girlish smiles on their faces as they looked up at him.

“What kind!?” They said in unison, Sheamus glanced at Rarity. She blew a kiss towards him, when she did that he could only think one thing. SCORE!

He turned his attention back to the two giddy horses by his feet, both waiting patiently.

“Wrestler.” he simply replied. Do they even got wrestling here? He thought.

All the horses in the room gasped, then the rainbow one replied. “Does it hurt?”

No shite! He thought.

“Yeah, but I can take it.” He said trying to flex his muscles as best he could in the magical prison. A collective amount of cartoonish gasps came from all the horses. It felt good to be a badass.

***

“and then, Daniel got on the top rope an’ went for the ax handle.” Sheamus was now out of his magical prison, telling stories about his matches. He was on the story about his best Brogue Kick, “He jumped and ah did ma usual skip and kicked him out of the air.” Applejack intensified her glare when he mentioned the Brogue Kick, she did receive one after all.

“Then what happened!?” Rarity said, her lady-like personality was gone. She was completely enthralled by the story. Sheamus smiled and leaned back on the couch he was sitting on.

“The ref counted, One. Two. Three, and I retained the World Heavyweight Championship.” The horses cheered, all letting out sighs of relief. He didn’t tell them who won beforehand. He was telling the story like he was on the radio explaining the match. It kept them all on edge.

If someone were to see the conversation from a distance, they would laugh. A six-foot-four three-hundred-sixty-seven pound man, telling stories to little horses hardly up to his knees. Three of them half that size.

The time had flown by, it was soon dark out. After his twenty-second story, Rarity decided to speak up, “Well, darling you are welcome to stay at my home. That is of course until you get home.” Rarity said the last word seductively, which made Sheamus giggle. A tad girlish.

“Why not?” Sheamus wanted to get home, but in all honesty he was enjoying himself. The horses seemed to like him, all but Applejack.

“YAY!” A high pitched voice piped up. “Rarity! Rarity! Does this mean he is my brother!?”

***

The group dispersed, Sheamus walking with Sweetie and Rarity. There was one thing on his mind, Was wrestling real here? After a long conversation with Rarity, he was convinced that wrestling here was infact real.

I wonder if they allow humans in their leagues. He thought, as a devious smile crossed his face.

Author's Note:

My favorite part of writing this story was the flirting with Rarity. I laughed so hard. My first and second chapter were twice as long, but I lost my progress twice! I got so mad, the first one had 4000 words! Whatever, hope you guys enjoyed.

T.C.P out

Comments ( 22 )

Nice chapter dude

What....
I dont even...
:rainbowhuh:

Finally another WWE/MLP crossover, faving just for that, ill be reading this later

3496345 Thanks.

3496662 Do I confuse you?

3496994 Hope you enjoy. :raritywink:

Ha ha this is great :pinkiehappy:

3588113 Lol, I just recently found it was a Kendo stick instead of kindle. I don't know why, I always just thought that growing up. Lol. Thanks.

3471006 I want to see CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro and two TNA wrestlers in Equestria.

Comment posted by Brohgue deleted Aug 31st, 2014
Comment posted by magmon1000 deleted Aug 31st, 2014

I never expected to see a HiE fic of Sheamus. :derpyderp2: Sorry, I'm not going to read it because I can't stand too much language, but wow, this is an unexpected story to see.

Sheamus and the Mlp the best. Keep up the good work.

3497124 Is rarity your fav?

Or something?

BEcause that made my day XD

Omg, this is amazing. I burst out laughing at several points in this. This.... This is the most beautiful kind of crossover. I love it. :raritystarry:

6520355 Glad you enjoy. :)

6522502 Possibly. ;)

6529245 YES!!! :rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy: It's so good so far :rainbowlaugh: I was reading it when I went to bed, and I had to bite my tongue in order to not burst out laughing :rainbowlaugh:

6530043 Glad you enjoy :)

6532771 Thank you for making it! :pinkiehappy:

Well, that was something, Something I enjoyed

Login or register to comment