• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 2,504 Views, 74 Comments

Sheamus In Equestria (Unedited) - Brohgue



During a match for the World Title, Sheamus slams his opponent so hard it shifts space and time! Now he is in a world full of talking ponies.

  • ...
5
 74
 2,504

Prologue

"Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Micheal Cole and with me is JBL and we have a fantastic match-up for you. Sheamus vs. Big Show, for the World Heavyweight Championship!" The ring announcer walked up the steel steps to the ring, he took the microphone he was hiding in his pocket and raised it to his mouth.

"The following match-up is for... The... World... HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!" The crowd roared at the mention of the championship. Then the music started to play, it was a slow rock song with a deep voice singing to it.


Start Music

Then a massive monster of a human being came walking slowly out on the stage, he raised his arms and the fireworks shot up. The crowd started to scream and yell, the commentators could barely be heard. This monster that they loved so much was of course The Big Show. He started to steadily walk toward and soon down the ramp. Big Show walked up the steps and raised his leg over the top rope. He raised his arms and more fireworks came from the ring posts, the cheers grew louder as he steadily walked in to one of the corners of the ring.

End Music

The stadium lights turned green as a different song came through speakers, a metal/rock type of song, started with a low voice and turning in to a loud metal voice.

Start Music

The music blasted through the arena, as a pale white man with spiky orange hair walked out half way on to the stage, he had a belt across his waist, the man then beat his chest three times, at the end of the chest beating he expanded each arm in a wingspan type of way. This man of course was Sheamus the best wrestler ever. He walked down the ramp in almost a comedic way as he climbed up on the ring and crawled through the top and middle rope. Sheamus beat his chest again, but when he stuck his arms out in the wingspan formation, fireworks came from the ring posts. He walked to the opposite corner of the ring from The Big Show.

End Music

The ring announcer glanced at each opponent before bringing the microphone up to his mouth again.

"The challenger, standing at seven feet tall and weighing in at four-hundred-twenty-five pounds, THE BIG SHOOOW!" The crowd roared some of them booing and some cheering. The announcer glanced at Sheamus again before introducing him.

"And the World Heavyweight Champion," Some of the crowd was booing before the announcer could finish, "standing at six foot four and weighing in at two-hundred-sixty-seven pounds, SHEAMUS!. The crowd had mixed reactions half booing and half cheering, Sheamus handed the belt to the ref, the ref held it up in both hands, showing it to the crowd. The ref handed it to one of the staff members at ring side who then brought it over by the commentator table.

*Ding Ding*

The bell rang and the two circled around the ring. The commentators spoke up again.

"Okay, this seems like this will be pretty even we have two amazing ath-" Micheal Cole was cut off when Sheamus skipped a little on his left foot and bringing the right foot in to Big Shows head. The crowd yelled at the top of their lungs in shock of witnessing the awesome power of Sheamus.

"BROGUE KICK! BROGUE KICK! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FASTEST TITLE MATCH WIN IN HISTORY!" Sheamus quickly covered the monster, the ref started to count as he slammed his hand on the mat. The crowd counted with the ref.

"ONE... TWO... THRE-"

"OHHHH!" The crowd and both commentators yelled in unison.

"This match is pretty one sided." JBL exclaimed, Sheamus bent down to a ready position as Big Show groggily started to stand, Sheamus kicked him in the groin and pulled his head between his thighs and lifted his arms, the crowd started to cheer, egging Sheamus on.

The commentators watched in shock as he lifted The Big Show over his shoulders and on to his back.

"There is no way in hell, Sheamus can do this! He's going for the High Cross!"

***

Sheamus' back started to strain and his muscles felt as if they would pop out of his skin, even he couldn't believe he was about to perform the High Cross on Big Show. Sheamus lifted Big Show even further above his shoulders and started to run with him on his back, only one thing was on his mind, I'm screwed, I am going to get injured!

Then, the moment of truth, Sheamus threw Big Show down on the ring, then it all went black.

***

Sheamus threw Big Show on the ring, a loud rumble echoed through the arena as a flash of light blinded everybody, as the light died down, the occupants could make out the scene. The Big Show was smashed straight through the ring leaving a large hole, and Sheamus... Sheamus wasn't there!

JBL and Micheal Cole watched with wide eyes, before speaking in unison.

"What the fuck?"

Author's Note:

Short prologue, this is a story of the best wrestler of all time traveling to ...you know where...

I am loving this so far, it was awesome to write. Please like, favorite, comment and even dislike all criticism is welcome. Point out mistakes please, as I am my own editor... unless anyone wants to be editor, P.M me.

~ T.C.P out