• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 2,500 Views, 74 Comments

Sheamus In Equestria (Unedited) - Brohgue



During a match for the World Title, Sheamus slams his opponent so hard it shifts space and time! Now he is in a world full of talking ponies.

  • ...
5
 74
 2,500

O Mah God! Faukin' talkin' herses!

"Okay, Cutie Mark Crusaders, any ideas to get our mar-" Sweetie Belle was cut off by a loud crash sounding outside the clubhouse, they all jumped in fear. Scootaloo gulped before speaking up.

"Uh, what was that?" Scootaloo stood up and walked towards the door of the clubhouse, she opened it to see a large crater no more than ten feet from the ladder of the clubhouse. Scootaloo, out of curiosity, trotted to the ladder and climbed down straight in to the large dust cloud, waving her hoof around to clear her way.

"Scootaloo! Ya don' know what's down ther!" Applebloom yelled down at her friend, Scootaloo took no heed of what she was saying, she just continued through the dust. Applebloom and Sweetie cautiously walked to the balcony to see what it was. Scootaloo tripped in a pothole and face planted right on... something? Scootaloo raised her head to see a white, squishy texture, laid in front of her. She put her hooves on the... thing that she was now standing on. Scootaloo giggled before jumping on it repeatedly.

"Hey, guys! Get down here! This is like a squishy trampoline!" Sweetie and Applebloom shrugged and decided to climb down the ladder. They walked through the crater, stepping over rocks and potholes. Applebloom excitedly jumped right on the white thing, but Sweetie looked more closely and saw a pair of claws, a head, four legs, and orange hair. Sweetie's eyes widened as she screamed at her friends.

"Get off! Get off! It's an animal!" Applebloom and Scootaloo looked down at the creature, they let out a small squeak and quickly got off the being they were standing on. The animal let out a small grunt as it tried to push itself off the ground with it's forelegs, it fell back down with a hard *thump*. It groaned and started to mumble a few words.

"Get... the... hell... off me." It said well waving it's hand towards the crusaders. The three smiled widely, before all speaking in unison.

"IT CAN TALK!?"


***

Sheamus was awaken when he felt... something hopping on its back. As if he wasn't injured enough, some little fan was jumping on his back, then he felt four pairs of feet jumping on his lower and upper back. How small are these freaking kids? He thought, he grunted and the four tiny children got off his back.

Why are their feet so... hard and... round? Sheamus groaned and mumbled a few words.

"Get... the... hell... off me." Sheamus tried to push off the ground with his arms but the pain flooding his body was to much to bear. Then he heard three high pitched voices yell something unexpected...

"IT CAN TALK!?" Sheamus was confused now.

Are you people stupid? Of course I can talk! Did I lose all of my teeth or something? And why it? I have a name you know!

Sheamus was even more confused when he noticed the ground under him. It was dirt... not a hospital bed or a stretcher of some kind... but dirt. Really? Did I die or something?

Sheamus was in immense pain but forced him self to sit up and take a look at his surroundings. He hazily opened his eyes to the blinding light of the sun. The light died down and he took in the scenery. Sheamus widened his eyes and gave a small gasp. Why is everything... animated?

Everything animated, he saw a tree house, surrounded by more trees, a large crater and grass, animated grass. Sheamus looked down and saw... three tiny, colorful, animated horses. Sheamus bounced to his feet still in his tights, he backed three feet away with a single hop, the horses were only half way up his shin. He thought this was all strange... to say the least.

Sheamus was about to punt one of them from panic but the small white one spoke up.

"Um, hello mister..." Sheamus put his foot back on the ground and looked at them in shock. "My name is Sweetie Belle," She paused and pointed to her fellow companions. "And this is Scootaloo and Applebloom." The other two waved their hooves nervously. They can talk!? He thought.

Sheamus just looked confusedly at the three, he had to introduce himself it was only polite, and he didn't want to seem scared over three tiny horses, but he didn't want to give his real name to potential rapist's, so he went with the only name he could think of, his ring name.

"Uh... ma name is S-Sheamus..." The three smiled, but before he could do anything, something hit him in the leg... hard. He bent down on one knee in pain, he turned to face his attacker, a somewhat larger orange horse with a stupid looking stetson on it's head. Sheamus stood back up in anger and glared at the horse, then it spoke too.

"Applebloom, run a'll handle this." It had a strong southern accent. Sheamus stood up fully, completely towering over the determined horse.

"Listen, ah don' want to hurt ya, you look so cute, but if ya hit ma one more ti-" He was cut off when the horse kicked him right in the shin. Sheamus felt his leg slip from under him as he fell. The orange horse smiled smugly and spoke again.

"What was 'hat sugercube? Ah couldn't hear yah." Sheamus stood up quickly, he took a few steps back before running and punting the horse straight in to a tree, it flew like a bullet. Sheamus let a small smile crawl on his face, but stopped when he heard the sound of a small child crying he turned and saw the small yellow horse crying.

Aw, shes so cute! He thought to himself. The orange and purple one was putting a hoof over her mouth so the yellow one couldn't see her smile, she obviously thought it was funny, while the white one glared at her.

He wanted to go to the crying horse and tell her it was all the other horses fault, but he was knocked down when something smacked his head... with a lot of force. He fell to the ground belly first, he rolled over too see a Rainbow horse who was... flying in front of him? Flying? These fucking things can fly?

"Let's go you big bully! Your about to get your flank kicked!" Sheamus chuckled, it was funny how they thought they could beat him up.

"Really? I mean really? I'm four times the size of you." The horse gave a vicious glare before speaking.

"You don't look so tough!" She yelled.

"Says the walking 'Gay Pride Flag'!" Sheamus bent his knees and got in a position for a Brogue Kick.

Author's Note:

Heh... he punted Applejack...

Ok, I love writing this story so I think I am going to keep writing this. Please like, favorite, comment and even dislike, all criticism is welcome. Please point out my mistakes so i can improve.

Sheamus is best pony!

~ T.C.P out