• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,422 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,422

Day 10

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't posted today. Basically, I worked all day then came home just in time to keep Pinkie Pie from finding where we keep the coffee (major crisis averted!). Fluttershy's been keeping her from getting into too much trouble. She already knows she's from a different world, but she hasn't seen any episodes. I think Fluttershy's seen more than I have, though.

Actually, guys, the truth is I spoke with Luna tonight. But she told me it would be unwise to tell you guys what we talked about. There's something going on in Equestria, but she doesn't want you to get involved--for your own safety. I don't know... she didn't say I couldn't tell you, she just said it would be unwise.

I can tell you a few things, though. Luna's the one who sent Fluttershy here in the first place. I thought it was the wish or something, but in reality, she had been looking for someone to send Fluttershy to already. When she heard me make my wish, she knew I was the one. I can't tell you why she needed to send them here, because that goes back to what's happening in Equestria.

Luna says she's going to try every night to visit me, but sometimes she cannot make it... this is getting intense over here. She also talked with Fluttershy and Pinkie and told them they would be going back one day. She didn't say when. I... really hope it's not anytime soon.

I'm sorry that this post is just me teasing you with stuff I can't tell you, but I want you to know that I'm not just stopping posting--I'm up to stuff.

Luna's still here, but she can only stay for a bit longer. I know you guys probably have questions, and I'll answer as many as I can, but she really doesn't want you involved with what's going on in Equestria right now.

Ps. (I'll try to convince her that you guys would be a big help and to bring you on board)