• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,421 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,421

Day 12

Do you remember way back when some person started recording all those birds and me and Fluttershy in my front yard? Well one of the readers who follow my story found the video and PMed me about it. I, uh, almost panicked, but then... Pinkie Pie. I told her I had a secret mission for her to remove the evidence, and she chose to accept it. Then she ran and put on a ninja-like outfit (no idea where she got it) and ran out my door. Later, she told me the mission was complete. I have no idea how in the world she did that, but thank goodness the video is gone. Thank you to the anonymous PMer. We're safe another day.

I have all day today with my two ponies, and I was thinking we might finally bake some cupcakes! I haven't told Pinkie yet, but I'm sure she'll be up for it.

Haha! So, there was this cockroach on my wall last night, and I grabbed the flyswatter to kill it. I'm not scared of the things like some people, but they gross me out and I don't like them. But before I could kill it, Fluttershy stopped me and pretty much gave me a lecture before leading it outside. I thought it was funny because I wasn't expecting that from Fluttershy! She never ceases to amaze me. I guess I won't get away with killing any bugs in my house from now on.

Oh yea, and I walked in on my sister Sarah watching My Little Pony yesterday. Then we sat and watched several episodes together. She's really getting into it! The thing is, then she wanted to show dad. I didn't want her to show him because it was embarrassing, but she did it anyway. So, when he came home that night, I decided I might as well sit with them when she showed him. After we had watched "Luna Eclipsed" and "Read it and Weep" I had to ask him what he thought since I love the series so much. He said it was about what he expected it to be.

"So...?"

"So it's not bad. Nothing wrong with My Little Pony." He seemed pretty indifferent about it.

"I see," I said as I motioned Pinkie Pie to come into the living room. "So you're okay with me watching this show?"

Pinkie stood tall in front of where he was sitting and said, "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!" (I was hoping she would be a little more... discreet. Foolish me.)

"Why wouldn't I be? It's not a bad show." Nope. Couldn't see her at all.

"Oh, I don't think he can see me either!" Pinkie said, dissapointed. She gave a little nudge on his leg and my dad looked down and moved it.

I decided I should stop her before she jumped on him. "Okay, well I'm going to take a shower and go to bed, 'cause I'm exhausted!"

So I learned a few new things. My dad still cannot see her after watching the show, but he can feel her when she touches him. That makes sense. She doesn't go through objects, so why should she go through people? And since my dad is okay with me watching the show, I'm going to have a marathon today, if I have time, and watch a whole bunch of episodes on the big screen! I've already seen through season 2, but since Sarah hasn't, I'll have to start over.

I think today, I'll finally be able to relax and unwind. Which means a boring post for you, but a wonderful day for me :)