• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,421 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,421

Day 14

All right, vacation's over! I'm dedicating today to planning what I'm going to say when the new pony arrives, and how each one might get her cutie mark. I'm a little concerned that there's no farm around here if it's Applejack, but we'll deal with that as it comes. Is it bad that even though I'm doing this to save Equestria, I really hope it's Rainbow Dash so I can meet her? Plus, if it's anything like "My Little Dashie", it would be a lot of fun to--okay, back to serious. If it's Rarity, I'm going to need something for her to make... hmm, where can I find some material for her? This isn't going to be easy. I thought for a moment there that I could let her play a virtual game where she made clothes, but I don't think it would have the same effect. I guess we'll see what happens. Really depending on Flutters and Pinkie to do most of the talking at first. Kind of ease her into the world and explain kind of what's going on.

As usual, if you have any advice for me, I'm always glad to hear it. Otherwise, I think I'm pretty prepared for this. I'll post again tonight to let you know how it goes.

Evening Post

It's Twilight Sparkle. She came down in the same manner as all the others. Once she was lying on my floor, I scurried into my closet and whispered, "You two know what to do, right? Just like we rehearsed."

"Yes, I think so," Fluttershy said while still watching the sleeping pony.

"Okie-dokie-lokie!" Responded Pinkie Pie. (I'm not sure how to spell something like that)

Twilight's just now waking up, so I don't have time to post more tonight. Plus, hiding in my closet isn't the perfect posting position. But don't worry--I'll post all about it tomorrow!

Okay, so Twilight's gift is her magic... I guess I'll start her off on just lifting easy stuff, then give her some stuff to research since I know she loves that so much. Eventually, we'll get to unlocking her true potential, and she'll know that this is her destiny--thus bringing about the appearing of her cutie mark. Hopefully this will take no more than two, possibly three days, then we can begin on the next pony. Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself--first to focus on welcoming Twilight to our world and gently raising her until I can break the news. Just like with Fluttershy, only faster.

Alright, we have a plan! I'm so glad. Like I said, I'll post more tomorrow. See you all then!