• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,422 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,422

Night 2 To Free Equestria (+ command)

A lot of you have been insisting that I contact the Diamond Dogs, but I don't know where they are! They live underground where there are lots of diamonds... wait! Rarity! She can use her magic to find diamonds. I highly suggest including this in the command tonight.

I have no idea what Stormcloud played yesterday, but his forces are moving now. Not sure where they're going, but it's not here. It's strange that he hasn't attacked this cave yet, seeing as how he knows we're here. Maybe he doesn't want this game to end so quickly. He's toying with us...

And Twilight thinks she can teach the other unicorns a spell that should let them communicate with eachother. That would mean that as long as there is at least one unicorn with the group, we can talk with all the squads no matter where we are.

Rarity, I want you to see if you can find the diamond dogs. Be diplomatic with them, use logic, and if you must, offer some diamonds. And I'm sorry, believe me I wouldn't ask this of you if I didn't have to, but you may need to get dirty. But which is worse, getting a bit dirty now, or losing your boutique, your friends, and...sweetie belle.
Anyway, the rest of you need to keep scouting for new locations.
By the way, a few questions:
1. Twilight, how good would you say James is at magic?
2. Is there any way we could get discord on our side?
2.1. Speaking of which, what happened to him anyway?
2.2. And for that matter, where's spike? He could be an ambassador for the dragons (which would be frickin SAWHEEET!), but I haven't seen claw nor scale of him this whole time.
2.3. And while we're on the subject of missing ponies/dragons/draconequii, what about the crystal empire? Cadence and shining armor would be great allies, cadence for morale, and shining for his military experience.
3. Finally, a kind of weird question, would it be possible to use poison joke as a weapon for the time being?
godspe- er, celestiaspeed,
TMMMB
PS If you find a good hideout, don't hesitate to move there, pronto.

"Oh, nonononono! Going underground? To find those vile, disgusting creatures? Listen, darling... ... Sweetie Belle?
Oh, It. Is. ON!"

All right! Rarity's on the job. ...and getting rather dirty. She really loves her sister, huh?

James' magic? Hee hee, you see

I think we should skip that question for now...

He's a fast learner! He just can't learn some things because he's just a colt.

Uh... that last part wasn't necessary... maybe we should

And he's so cute!

OKAY! That's enough of that, we all know I'm really 18 not a foal, so next question:

2) Discord is locked up in the castle dungeon. If we could get him out, that would be fantastic, but for now I don't think we have what it takes yet. Add that to goals for the future along with saving the Princesses.

2.2) Spike... is one of them. Stormcloud actually changed him right in front of Twilight before he got her too. Basically Spike just runs around eating any food he sees (ate a billboard once) and collecting anything shiny he finds. I think he's secretly searching for Rarity as well.

2.3) The Crystal Empire? I haven't heard news of it since I got here. I suppose the only way there would be by train, and I don't think anyone's aloud to use it. Of course, why should that stop us?

4) Poison Joke, that's brilliant! I've never seen it myself, but I saw the episode where it's from. That would mean we'd need to go into the Everfree Forest, which could be dangerous.

Aha! An opening into some underground tunnels! Nice job, Rarity. Well... let's go in. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

The diamond dogs will join the rebel alliance in return for 500 bits worth of jewels when it's over. I told them they'd get it because we don't really have a choice. So welcome the diamond dogs onto our team!

Another thing is a Pegasus flew down here from Cloudsdale asking for reinforcements. Stormcloud is attacking, and if he takes Cloudsdale, he'll have control over the weather.