• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,422 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,422

Day 7 of the Rebellion (2 posts)

There was only one entrance into HQ (for air), but the place was swarming with Stormclouded ponies. They watched the entire group closely and made sure no Diamond Dogs tried to dig out.

With no way to liberate them and having not been seen yet, we went back to Zecora's house to make a plan. Eventually, I was the only one who could come up with one.

I told Pinkie to let herself be captured.

I know that sounds crazy, but there's something I learned about trying to contain this wild pink mare: You can't. So now she's in the confided spaces of the underground tunnels... and boy do I feel sorry for her kidnappers!

Post #2

Good news: The plan worked! The enemy ran screaming from that place as fast as they could!

Bad News: Pinkie totally trashed the place

Bad news: Stormcloud has created some device that can hurl fireballs over great distances

Good News: We are underground

Bad News: He fired at the Everfree Forest

Good news: The forest is somehow indestructible, the fire going out before it got too bad and the trees re-growing to their former height.

Bad News: Zecora's house is probably burned down

Good news: We got most of her potions and ingredients before we left

Bad news: The potion she gave me for energy is wearing off.

Good news: she has more.

Good news: She has a potion that can melt a hole in the shield around the castle

Bad news: Stormcloud and his strongest army is in that castle

*Whew!*