• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 1,421 Views, 1,107 Comments

Birthday Wish - Midnight Spawn



I made a wish for a friend, and a pony showed up. This is my day-to-day life, making friends, saving Equestria, and keeping the ponies a secret from the world. Always looking for advice, so jump on board to help save ponykind!

  • ...
6
 1,107
 1,421

Day 11 (3 posts)

Did James tell any of you where he was going? Nopony's seen him since last night. I hope he's okay...

Sapphire here says he's gained a position as a guard inside the castle which allows him to hear just about everything that goes on. Stormcloud is using a lot to keep that castle in the air--propellers, something called a genjin, magic--but he needs to lighten the load. As such, he's going to be moving the princesses in their petrified form tomorrow night. However, that's also the same time Queen Chrysalis agreed to meet us about a treaty to defeat Stormcloud. Most of us agree that this chance to save the princesses is more important than even a valuable team like the Changelings. I'd like to hear which one you think we should prioritize.

Are you talking to the readers?

Hi, Fluttershy. Yes, we're discussing tomorrow. Planning ahead and stuff like that.

H-hi... um, did you tell them James was missing?

Yes, they know.

We really need to find him! What if something horrible happened? Or he collapsed somewhere? He wasn't feeling well... I even wrote him a lullaby to help him sleep...

Don't worry, Fluttershy, I'm sure he's fine. We'll find him. Do any of you know where he might be?

Post #2

But I don't WANT to do this without James! ... I guess we're on our own. That leaves me in charge, so here's what we'll do: I need to speak with Chrysalis and convince her to reschedule to tonight, so we'll be able to focus all our attention tomorrow on the rescue team. We can't just send some ponies over to them, that wouldn't end well!

Well, Darling, we can contact them very easily.

Oh, good afternoon, Rarity.

Is it afternoon? It's so hard to tell in these damp, dirty caves. I think one time down here is enough for any girl, wouldn't you say?

We know you don't like these caves, Rarity, but they're only temporary. You have a way to contact the changelings?

Ooh! I know! Rarity could use her expert crafting skills to make the perfect paper airplane! Then we could write down a message and throw it really hard so it flies all the way to Crystal Empire!

Actually, couldn't we speak to Chrysalis the same way we speak with the other unicorns in our group?

I don't know if that would work.

Then why don't we wait until tomorrow and do both at the same time? I think I for one would be very effective at convincing the queen to join our cause.

Well, if we did both at the same time, I could only go to one...

I have that problem all the time! First I have to be at one place, then I have to ruuun over to the next, then ruuuun back before I miss anything! It just doesn't work!

I guess I'll just have to go to one of them. Hmm... I'd LIKE to help save the princesses, but Chrysalis will probably want to speak with me...

Post #3

Hey, guys, it's Sarah. This whole business started a month ago, and we're all still alive! If James were here, he'd probably say something here as he always does, so I'm going to say something for him.

Uh... well, first off I'd like to thank those who have been here since the early chapters. A lot of things have happened since then, and at least a few of you are still here which is encouraging. I wasn't there--well, I was but I didn't know--so thanks for helping out my brother. He'd probably start naming names, but I have no idea, so sorry.

Let's see, what else would he say? Probably that his birthday wish came true in that he gained some friends and he's never been happier despite this world's existence being in danger.

That's all I got. I suck at speeches. When we get James back, he can thank you in person. Or... you know what I mean. That's all, Twilight.