• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 812 Views, 30 Comments

Draco and Ratchet - RatchetFlash



It is a normal day in Ponyville... Or is it? Discord, Luna and Celestia bring a new Draconequus to Ponyville. And the Draconequus loving pony finds her way to his home.

  • ...
3
 30
 812

Strange Love-Part 6-The Happy Ending...?

2 weeks later

The sun was setting. It was perfect. Draco walked up to Ratchet's house and knocked on the door. A happy white pegasus came bounding out and jumped on Draco.

"Draco! I missed you! Oh I missed you so much!" Ratchet smiled as she hugged the draconequus. Draco blushed as he hugged the pegasus back.

"I missed you too, Flash. So, are you still up to going to see the sunset with me?" Draco asked her happily. Ratchet nodded and lifted up into the air.

"Wanna race?" The white pony challenged. Draco snorted playfully and grinned as he took off into the air. Ratchet chuckled and followed right behind him. Draco looked to his side and saw Ratchet there. He scoffed and flew a bit faster, and so did Ratchet. After doing this for a while, they were both going at the same speed. When they finally reached the cloud at the same time, they were both exhausted. After they got their breath back, Draco smiled softly over at Ratchet. She smiled back at him and nuzzle his neck softly.

"Flash?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" Draco whispered.

"You can ask me anything." She smiled.

"Ratchet Flash.. Will you be... my very special somepony?" Draco blushed. Ratchet's mouth dropped open as she jumped up into his arms.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES OH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER FOR SO LONG! OH YES YES YES!" Ratchet blushed deeply as she pulled him into a kiss with her forehooves wrapped around his neck as the sun set. And they lived happily ever after... Or did they?

Author's Note:

i am tired as fuck it is midnight and i have school tomorrow i jus got tired of this fiction and i have ideas for new ones. dont worry this isn't the end of dracoxratchet

Comments ( 1 )

Climax? What's that? Never heard of it.

Login or register to comment