• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 812 Views, 30 Comments

Draco and Ratchet - RatchetFlash



It is a normal day in Ponyville... Or is it? Discord, Luna and Celestia bring a new Draconequus to Ponyville. And the Draconequus loving pony finds her way to his home.

  • ...
3
 30
 812

Strange Love-Part 5

The wind blew through her mane. Her mechanical wings moved to hold her up in the air. She loved it. For once, in a few hours, her sister was off her mind. It felt good, oh so good. She loved flying. But even how much she loved flying, it didn’t bring a smile over her face, instead a constant frown. It made Draco feel… Uncomfortable. It was a awkward and silent trip to the gardens. When they both landed, they looked at each other. Ratchet’s eyes were glazed over with tears as she looked over at Draco. He hated seeing her like this. Hated. She sniffled and forced a smile. He knew the smile was fake, but it still brought up a warmth in his heart. She looked around the garden until she saw Discord standing on the pedestal that he was imprisoned on her 1000 years. Discord turned around to look down at the saddened mare as she walked up to him. Draco stayed behind, watching.

“Ah…. Ratchet Flash… I heard what happened to you. And may I say… You are one brave pony.” Discord jumped down from his seat and stood next to Ratchet. He was taller than Draco. Ratchet didn’t even think that was possible. Discord traced his talon around Ratchet’s ear and she shivered a bit. Draco, who was on all fours just glared at Discord. Discord noticed Dracos glare and grinned at him. “Oh.. Ratchet… Don’t you think that you have been happy for much too long? Don’t you feel it… Welling up in you? he disharmony? Can’t you feel it?” Ratchet nodded slowly as she looked down. “Then why don’t you embrace it? Stop making others happy… It just makes you unhappy.. Stop making jokes.. Your sister won’t live...The truth hurts.” Discord pushed his talon down on the center of her head. Draco watched as the color started to fade from her body and he made a mad dash towards her. But he was too late. Her eyes swirled. The wave of grey washed down her body. Her mane turned a grayish brown. Her body turned a very light grey. Discord grinned and snapped his talson, disappearing into thin air.

Ratchet didn’t move. Not at all. She just stood there, breathing heavily. Draco placed a paw on her back and rubbed it softly.

“Um… Flash? Are you okay?” Draco said in a soft voice to the discorded pony. Ratchet just turned her head and looked him in the eyes.

“Get away from me… You… Monster… I don’t even know what I saw in you… Ugh…. You make me sick! Just like the rest of this stupid fucking world! Fuck you! Fuck life! Fuck everything! I hate it all! It makes me sick!” Ratchet yelled as she fell to the ground sobbing. Draco backed away from Flash, unsure what to do.

"Um.. Flash... You seem a little... Um... Gray.. *mumbles* What did Discord do to you?" Draco spoke softly to himself as he looked down at Ratchet.

"Just leave me alone... All you do is make me unhappy... I hate you.... Just go... " Ratchet continued to sob into her forehooves.

"Flash..."

"No! I said go! Just go!" Ratchet cried out. Draco let out at whimper as he looked down at Ratchet.

"Flash... I promise.. Whatever happened to you... I will reverse it." Draco opened his wings and flew off towards Ponyville.


"Well... If I just... Look in here... No.. Where is that book? Memory spell.. Memory spell... Ah! Here it is!" Star proclaims as she uses her magic to bring a book over to her. She flips to the middle of the book and scans the page. "Oh... I don't know Draco... I mean, gifted unicorns could do this easy... But my talent is not magic... I am not really good with spells...." Star let out a sigh as she dropped the book on the counter. "But how are we gonna get a depressed, even bigger of an asshole Ratchet... Wait... But how do you become a BIGGER asshole than Ratchet? Is that even possible? But if I am right, she won't be an asshole.. Instead she will be very sensitive... And she will try to make others feel her pain.. So she won't be an asshole but instead she will try to spread her pain.... Make others unhappy instead of making others happy...." Star continues to rant before Draco grabs her muzzle.

"Okay. I get it. I know. Can we just go and use the memory spell on her?" Draco exclaimed with obvious impatience.

"Oh.. I uh would but... I need to test the spell on somepony first. But there isn't anypony I know with amnesia." Star mumbled quietly.

"Um.. Well.. I uh... I have uh... Amnesia... I don't remember anything before waking up in the Canterlot Garden." Draco said quietly. Star jumped up with a big grin.

"Soooo? Can I try the spell on you? I need my friend back and I want to KNOW I can do the spell." Star says with a loud and happy voice.

"Oh... Um.. I don't know if that is a goo idea..." Draco whispered softly. He was scared to know his own past. Star rolled her eyes as her horn started to glow. She jumped on the draconequus and sent him onto the ground.

"Get ready to remember!" Her horn touched his forehead and she jumped off him to wait for his reaction.

"Blood.... Cold.... So lonely.... Parents... So much blood... My sisters... My brother... Died in front of my eyes!... No! No!" Draco grabs his head as all his bloody memories flood back in almost painful way. Star backed up and put her ears down as she watched the draconequus curl around himself and shake.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know your memories were... That! I'm sorry!" Star said softly as she walked up to him. He looked up at her and took a shaky breath. His whole life was flooded into his brain. All the pain and the sadness.

"Lets just... Lets fix Flash... Please?" Draco winced as a new painful memory flowed into his brain. Star nodded quickly and walked outside of Twilight's Library.

"She better not care that I was snooping in her books, because I don't give to shits if she cares!" Star said with a giggle and she happily trotted around the streets. Draco followed her and looked down at her like she was insane.

"How do you keep such a happy outlook when your best friend is a depressed insane mare?" Draco questioned the bouncy mare.

"Something Ratchet told me, be happy in sad places, so you won't be so down! Also I'm hyper because I just did FRICKEN MEMORY SPELL!" Star squealed as she jumped onto Draco's back. "Now to the skies! Time to find that pony!" Draco let out a groan as he lifted up off the ground and flew towards Canterlot.


Ratchet was walking through the streets of Canterlot. She was throwing various things at different ponies. "And I hate you and you and Oh I also hate you!" She said as tears continued to flow from her eyes. The hatred was filling her mind as a new wave of gray went over her body, making her whole body a monotone of gray, her body being a light gray and her mane being two darker colors of brownish gray. "Oh what the hell. Time to bash some ponies!" She flashed towards a Fancy looking earth pony mare who was wearing a bow tie around her neck. She frowned down at the earth pony as tears fell from her face. "Oh... Sadness... It is a wonderful thing! Happiness isn't really satisfying, is it?" Ratchet looked down into her eyes as she started to push down harder on the the mare's forehooves. "Spread it. Spread the sadness. Spread the discord." Ratchet grinned as a wave of gray took the color from the earth pony. The mare stood up and began to run around, trying to discord to the other ponies.

"Flash! This has to stop!" Draco yelled as he flew down from the sky with Star on his back. "Look. I know what you are feeling Flash. I watched my whole family die before my eyes! I know what you are feeling... Please.. Stop this.." Ratchet scoffed at him. He looked into her gray eyes as tears continued to fall from them. "Star... Use the spell... Now..." Star nodded and jumped off the draconequus' back and walked towards her friend.

"Ratchet.. Come here... I am gonna fix you." Star smiled as her horn glowed.

"Fix me...? FIX ME? I am perfect the way I am! Sadness is better than happiness. But you wouldn't fucking know that? Would you? You are nothing to me anymore! Fuck you! I hate you!" Ratchet yelled as more tears fell from her eyes. Star was baffled. Ratchet grumbled as a few spots of her body started to turn back to normal before they went back gray. She was fighting the discord, and being returned to normal. Ratchet was confused and scared, and Star could see that.

"Yes... Ratchet this isn't you! You like to make others happy, not make them sad... I know who you are Ratchet! This is not you! Please. Let me do this spell. For him. For you sister for Celestia sake!" Star spoke softly as her horn glowed bright and she moved closer to Ratchet. "Draco. Grab her. NOW!" Draco nodded and jumped on Ratchet and held her in place. Ratchet groaned and tried to escape. Star ran towards the white Pegasus and touched her forehead with her glowing horn. Star smiled as she watched the color come back to her body.

Author's Note:

I know. It is paced way to quickly. But I just want to get this fiction over and start a new one with draco and ratchet