• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 2,407 Views, 6 Comments

Luna's Sacrifice - Gabrielangel13



What if history hadn't recorded the NightmareMoon incident quite right? What if Luna hadn't turned into the Nightmare because jealousy? What if had been to save her sister? This is a short story to help me procrastinate with my other one.

  • ...
6
 6
 2,407

In which Celestia loses a captain and a sister

"NOO!" A stallion's voice rang out. Captain Sun Spot threw himself against the towering Nightmare. He was hardly half the size of this mare, but he was not going to let anypony hurt the princess.

"You fool!" Shouted Nightmare Moon. "You cannot stop me!"

"Princess, the Elements!" Shouted Sun Spot as he attacked the evil Alicorn. Celestia sated no time in receiving them. She quickly adorned them.

"Sun Spot move! I'll hit you!" She shouted as the Elements of Harmony powered up. The captain knew that Nightmare would run if given the chance. He couldn't risk it. He threw himself onto the Nightmare.

"Long live Celestia! Long live Luna!" He shouted as the rainbow-colored light hit the two, and they disappeared.

------------------------------

"I loved him, Lulu." Tia said sadly to her sister. "Why did he not come back.

"Who, me?" A familiar voice said. The two turned to see a gold colored guard behind them.

"Sun Spot!" Celestia shouted and she wrapped her hooves around him in a hug.then she slapped with her wings. "Why didn't you come see me?" She demanded.

"You intimidate me. I didn't want to see you until I was sure I was important to you." He said.

During this time, Luna began to write a letter.

Dear Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.

Today, my sister, princess Celestia found her super special some pony. He was a guard from my banishment. He got banished with me. He just revealed to us that he turned from an earth-pony to an alicorn. My sister is so happy! Do not be surprised if a wedding is in the near future. Cow crap. They just picked out a date. May 17th. Consider this your invitation to come. I miss you niece. I'll see you soon.

Your loving aunt,

Princess Luna

Author's Note:

A rather short chapter. I think I can safely change the status to "complete". Unless you think I should put in the wedding. Let me know what you think!

Comments ( 4 )

needs alot of work

I give you a like for the idea but the why you worked the idea into words was pretty terrible.

5939203
3492566
Just re-read this. I completely agree.

Login or register to comment