• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 2,403 Views, 6 Comments

Luna's Sacrifice - Gabrielangel13



What if history hadn't recorded the NightmareMoon incident quite right? What if Luna hadn't turned into the Nightmare because jealousy? What if had been to save her sister? This is a short story to help me procrastinate with my other one.

  • ...
6
 6
 2,403

Solar Flare

one thousand years ago

Celestia smirked as she walked through the halls. The guards cringed as she walked past, they had learned to fear her when she had a pleased look on her face.

"Captain Sun Spot! I am retiring for the night. Do not let anypony past these doors. Is that clear?" The royal princess spoke to her captain.

"Yes ma'am!" He responded professionally.

"Very good." She stated as she shut her lark oak doors behind her.

"Good evening, Princess." A cool voice said.

"What's good about it? Wait, who are you?" The Princess replied.

"Oh, the Princess doesn't recognize me? That's sad, considering I have been whispering in our ear for the last month. Ever since you realized how much more powerful than you Luna is. Or how much more beautiful her night is compared to your day. Sweet, perfect Celestia has become jealous!" A the voice taunted.

"Give me a name!" Celestia nearly shouted, thankful for the soundproof spell over her room.

"My name is Solar Flare. And you, Princess Celestia, are mine. Soon, your annoying little sister will be, removed from her position as the bringer of night. The ponies will soon learn to love the day, and they will marvel at MY POWER!" The sound of Solar Flare shouting made the room shake.

"No."

"What did you say?" The being was shocked by her host's reply.

"I said NO! You may have poisoned me against my sister, but I still love her. And you WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" Shouted the sun princess.

"Aw, how cute. You're defending her! Nonetheless, I need your body." The evil parasite began to fight against the ruler. Celestia felt pain and burning like she had never felt before. A blood curdling shriek left her throat, loud enough to get past her spells on her room.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this is the next chapter. I hope you've enjoyed this story so far. I am writing this to partially out of boredom, and the excuse used in my description. It is meant to be a short story, but if you want to use this idea, I will definitely read your story. Thanks for reading!