• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 1,101 Views, 6 Comments

Destined Stars Act 1 - Of Stars and Runes - Velvet-Fresh



The 108 stars of Destiny shall be brought together for a miracle, their leader? Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
2
 6
 1,101

Act 1 Part 10 [Boss # 2]

Author's Note:

Don't expect alot of updates from me, I procrastinate. But i promise that I'm not like those other authors I won't let it sit on psuedo hiatus for YEARS lol . Till next time yall

[Royal Guards x5 level 10 & Unit Commander level 15]

"We didn't want to fight you!" Twilight exclaims as she had her book at ready.

"So? you need to be taught some manners" said the commander of the squad as he stood at the back, pulling a sword out, 2 guardsmen besides him take out crossbows. While the other 3 pull out a sword and spears.

"Well now, we won't make it easy for ya none" Applejack snorted as she dug her feet onto the ground she jump forward attacking the spear wielder first with a buck damaging him.

"That's the way AJ" Rainbow hooted as she dashed forward sideswipping the same guard. Twilight frowned as she aimed her book at the swordsman and fired a beam hitting him while Pinkie finishes off the spear guard with a whack on the head with a frying pan KOing him he 'fades' away as the crossbow guard took his place.

The guards retaliate, Rarity was hit by a crossbow bolt as Dash barely dodge a spear thrust while Applejack was slashed "Dangit, they're not messing around!" Applejack shakes off the pain, as she snorts, Rarity whines as he rubs the spot where she was hit. "You brutes!" as she stood behind Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy besides Twilight simply hiding and defending herself with shaky hooves "Oh dear, please don't get hurt.." he muttered as Rarity's horn glows as she snorts, flinging gemstones right at the Crossbow guard, Dash finishing him off with a sucker punch as she lunge forward, Pinkie damages the guard with the sword by slapping him across the face with a squeaky toy. Giggling. As Twilight fires a magic bolt at the spearguard knocking him out of the battle aswell. Now there is only the Commander, the other crossbow and sword wielding guard left. He seems very pissed off

"What is wrong with you!? They're just a bunch of girls! Bah! Kill them!" he point his sword at them. The girls were shocked to hear they're willing to resort to deadly force.

"Get some!" Rainbow taunted dodging the sword swipe and counterattacking, Applejack doing the same when the spearman lunge at her, her buck knocking him out as he fades away. The commander was even more angry now as he jump forward and slash down at Dash, injuring her "Gah!" she snorts as she grip her wound. Twilight seeing this squinted angrily. "Applejack, Rainbow! Unite attack now!" they nods and complied, raising their hooves together shining in a blue light, Appleack readies her lasso as Dash, flew forward bucking the commander into the air as he was then snared by the lasso, Applejack yanks him back down to the ground at the same time Dash slammed down hard on him injuring him. Rarity finishes the crossbow wielder off with hitting him with gems. As Twilight readies another bolt of magic. "This is for my friends!" she fired hitting the commander hard, critically damaging him and he fades away into unconsciousness. "And that's that" Twilight closes her book as her friends cheer, Applejack and Dash high hoofing one another.

Twilight moved forward at the stunned and unconscious guards laying sprawled out infront of them "I didn't have end in this way. we better report this to the princess." Rainbow landed near them "You go ahead, Twi, we'll watch these bozos before they try anything else" Applejack nodded and stayed behind as Twilight went back to the library, she wrote a quick letter "Dear Princess, we come across a unit of guardsmen who were harassing the market stall owners. I believe they're abusing their authority, and we confronted them they attacked me and my friends and was willing to use deadly force against us. Please send an officer to ponyville, we had to defend ourselves." she explained as she roll it up and gave it to Spike, he salutes and blew it away. Now they wait "You girls were really attacked? Are you ok? Did Rarity got hurt?" She nodded sadly "Fortunately it wasn't anything serious, we still have medicine we can use to heal them. Oh My gosh!" she slapped her forhead giving a frustrated sigh "The potions, I forgot about them. Lets go spike to the others" She floats him to her back "I hope they'll be alright' she then run out of to back to her friends. Who are still mingling near the group of subdued guards. "Oh good, you're all alright. Whee I was worried they might have tried something" before they could talk more of the matter, a burst of light catches their attention. Looking at the source they find Luna giving the guards critical eye. "I knew this was a bad idea. Commander" she addresses the groaning pony as she looks dead into his eyes. "My sister is informed, you are to report back to Canterlot for disciplinary actions." she then sighs "Twilight you are to report aswell to canterlot garrison. They felt they need to address your 'assault' on the guards" "WHAT?!" everypony shouted. Luna frowned "I agree.. but you have to hear them out, it is ridiculous. We both know they attacked you first. But Martial Law is a complicated affair all together. I'll join you to keep watch and make sure they understand your side of the story." they nodded disturbed by the news and the gal of the Canterlot garrison.

Luna nods to the ponies as she went and ready a teleport spell "Come tomorrow Twilight Sparkle, we will discuss it then. Good day" she bade farewell as she poof away with the guardsmen. They all return home, Twilight especially, Spike on her back burped out Celestia's reply which reads the same as Luna told them, that they are need to report to Canterlot tomorrow but Celestia understood their side of the story and will see to it the garrison understand it as well.

Tomorrow, they will go to Canterlot, as War looms over Equestria. As Twilight and her friend go on about their day to the night. They can only wait what will transpire tomorrow. For tomorrow, things will change, after tomorrow. Twilight's journey will truly begin.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment