• Published 12th Sep 2013
  • 1,242 Views, 39 Comments

The Death of the Infamous "Flim Flam Brothers" - EVILRAINBOWDASH



It had been over a month since Applejack had lost her apple family farm to the infamous "Flim Flam Brothers" But what happens when one fine morning the town wakes up and sees both of the brothers....Hanging dead from one of the finest apple

  • ...
3
 39
 1,242

Surprising truth

Celestia followed by Dash touched down by the massive double doors that lead to the throne room. The princess had a lot to think about at the moment.

"P princess whats wrong?" Dash questioned cocking her head slightly hoping to get a response.

For a moment Dash thought the question was just going to be ignored until the princes finally shook her head slightly and responded with a less than desirable answer than Dash was hopping for.

"I assure you, I will explain my thoughts to you all once we get into the throne room"

Celestia assured Dash with look of distress.

With that both Celestia and Dash entered the throne room and were greeted by 5 other cheerful ponies that came to greet their arrival.

"So, did you find anything, didyadidyadidya!" Pinkie Pie burst out in a fit of excitement.

"Please tell me Zecora had nuthin ta do with it?" Applejack said hopping for the best.

Celestia looked at applejack with almost a Saddened look on her face

"No I promise you Zecora had nothing to do with it...at least not knowingly" Celestia replied in a flat voice before looking
over at Twilight.

The 6 ponies looked worriedly towards the princess, immediately knowing something was off, Celestia just didn't seem to be herself at the moment, and the atmosphere around the 6 ponies seemed intoxicating, as they waited for a reply from the white alicorn standing in front of them.

Then with a hint of sadness the princess looked over at Twilight.

"Twilight, may I have a word with you in...private?"

"Princess" Twilight whispered

"Please Twilight this is not the time to be arguing" Celestia said growing sterner in her words and giving Twilight a no nonsense look, that seemed to look right through her.

"P-princess, whats the matter" Twilight whispered, just now realizing how stern her former teacher had become.

"Please Twilight, just follow me, I can promise you that everything shall be explained to the other ponies in time, but for now I need just you"

Twilight light out a slight sigh of mild frustration before completely giving into Celestias orders. "Fine" Twilight muttered as she looked behind and noticed a worried expression on the other 5's face..."Don't worry girls, everything will be fine" Twilight said in a soft tone, and with that Celestia gave Twilight a small motion to follow her, the two walked back towards the two giant double doors as Celestia used her magic to gently swing the doors open just wide enough for the two ponies to walk through comfortably.

"Twilight, listen, I think I might know who murdered those two, but I am afraid it might not be exactly what you want to hear" Celestia said with slight bitterness that almost immediately gave away the gist of what the princess had to say

"W-wait, you can't possibly mean what I think you do, can you?" Twilight said her voice growing shaky from the stress of the situation.

"That's why I had to talk to you in private, I could not just single out Applejack that would Immediately tell her something was up"
And then, Celestia took one final deep breath and spoke the words that Twilight so desperately wanted to avoid...."I think....In fact I am positive, that it was Applebloom"

Author's Note:

I realize that this was an extremely short chapter, I have not wrote in a LONG time, so it may be a little rough to begin with, even though you may THINK that this particular fan fic is getting wrapped up, it's far from over yet, such as, how did Celestia automatically know who did it, or have such a strong hunch, and also, what will become of dear Applebloom or possibly even the CMC for that matter!

Comments ( 4 )

Good job, 'Bloom! Great job! I hope ya get your cutiemark, soon!

Lol, and now Applebloom will actually get into a quite a lot of trouble because of those selfish Idiots!:fluttercry::applecry:

Ya know whats interesting about this particular idea for a fan fic, even though everypony HATES Flim and Flam, murder is still illegal and their has to be a conviction of some sort or another!

Login or register to comment