• Published 12th Sep 2013
  • 1,241 Views, 39 Comments

The Death of the Infamous "Flim Flam Brothers" - EVILRAINBOWDASH



It had been over a month since Applejack had lost her apple family farm to the infamous "Flim Flam Brothers" But what happens when one fine morning the town wakes up and sees both of the brothers....Hanging dead from one of the finest apple

  • ...
3
 39
 1,241

Investigation/Zecora

"Zecora? Twilight have ya gone mad?" Applejack blurted out

Twilight stopped for a moment to think. Why would Zecora have anything against the Flim Flam Brothers, it just didn't add up, even though just about everypony hated them she, hardly thought Zecora would ever be the kind of pony to harm anyone, right about then is when the most obvious answer hit her. What if it actually wasn't Zecora, but somepony else that manged to steal a potion from her.....What if, It was actually somepony IN the apple family. Twilight glanced over at Applejack for a second with a guilty look before quickly shaking those thoughts out of her head, she would absolutely REFUSE to believe that anyone in Applejacks family would committee such a horrible act, even if it was against Equestrias two most hated ponies.

"HAHAHA, You think ZECORA, of all pony's in Equestria would even think of hurting let alone MURDERING somepony!" Dash let out with a mixture of anger and hysteria.

"Rainbow Dash, listen to me, I REFUSE to take anything as fact until I have 100 percent PROOF of who did it, so...I'm not blaming anyone...yet anyway" Twilight Said staring daggers at Dash.

Dash just let out a huff of frustration as she continued to hover over her 5 friends.

"Butbutbutbut! We cant just throw Zecora in a prison cell with all the spiders, bugs and SCARRRRYY shadows, can we canwecanwecanwe!" Pinkie Pie let out rambling a mile a minute.

"Yeaaaa, I kinda know somepony else that was in that same situation" Dash said sarcastically, letting everypony around her know that she was referring to herself.

Celestia eyed Dash for a second before turning around.

"I deeply apologize for the actions of my guards, and I assure you they have been reprehended" Celestia said with almost an annoyed tone.

Celestia seemed to notice the distressed look on Twilight's face but seemed to shake of the notion shortly after. She knew something was troubling her, but she would speak with her in private later.

"Rainbow Dash?" Dash looked over at Twilight with a look that said continue.
"Do you think that you could by any chance fly with Celestia over to Zecora's" Twilight asked

"Yea, sure no problem" Dash said as she proudly spread her wings and saluted.
"You guys wait right here, we'll be back in.....I got nothing just wait here" Dash said

And with that both the princess and Dash were off heading in the direction of the Everfree Forest.

Celestia was stunned at how fast Dash could actually fly, she knew she was fast, but even Celestia, who had around 2000 years of flight experience was having a hard time keeping up, and before she realized it Dash was starting to land.

"Here we are" Dash said proudly as she folded her wings and began to walk towards the small hut that was the Zebras home.

Dash walked up to the hut and knocked loudly and waited a few seconds until the door slowly started to swing open.

"Hey Zecora" Dash greeted as she waited for a response.

"What brings you here, on this one fine day" Zecora said

"Hey, do you mind if we com in?" Dash asked politely

Zecora stopped for a moment, just then she noticed the princess of the sun standing beside Dash and immediately bowed.
Celestia gave Zecora a warm smile.

"It's quite alright, we just need to ask you a few questions"

"Why of course, I would be more than happy, to have you in my hut"
Zecora said in her normal rhyme type fashion.

With that both Dash and Celestia entered into the Zebras hut.

Inside it was the same as always, with shelf after shelf of potions lining the walls, and old antique artifacts slung across just about every inch of the one main room that made up Zecoras hut.

"What is it that your majesty seeks?" Zecora asked as mannerly as possible, yet still using her rhythmic tone.

Celestia giggled at Zecoras attempt at being formal, and with that began to explain the whole situation at hand, While Celestia was explaining everything Dash just stood their and nodded, as she pretended like she was actually paying attention.

After a quick explanation Celestia stopped and gave the Zebra time to respond.

"Most troublesome, is this fiend however, the answer is not in front of you at this moment"

Dash blinked a couple of times

"Wait, What no! We already know it wasn't you!" Dash blurted out

Celestia nodded in approval, before speaking up herself.

"All we need to know, is if any of your potions have disappeared as of lately" Celestia finished.

Zecora paused for a second deep in thought, trying to remember what had recently gone missing.

"Wait here, if you will" Zecora Finally Said as she started to walk towards the giant shelf of bottles that were on the other side of the room. Dash And Celestia did just that as they heard clanking and shuffling all caused by the Zebras frantic searching. Fianally after some time the Zecora Started to walk back towards the two, looking slightly distressed.

"It is as you said, the sleeping potion has disappeared"

Celestia had a unreadable expression. All at once Celestias horn started to glow that same dim yellow color that Dash had seen when she was in the dungeon, before slowly starting to fade.

All of a sudden Dash noticed Celestias entire demeanor change, her normally cheerful looked changed to one that Dash had never seen before, she...actually looked stressed out.

"Princess, wha"

Before Dash could finish her question, the door swung open and Celestia was already high up in the sky, with Dash trying hard to catch up, surprised by the princesses sudden speed.
______________________________

As the princess was flying hard to get back to the castle, she had a lot to think about. After she read Zecoras mind, it managed to confirm her worst fears, that if true, could permanently separate the mane 6, or at least one in particular.