• Published 24th Feb 2012
  • 1,709 Views, 38 Comments

Funny Water is funny - Varyan



Ponyville and all its inhabitants must face the horror of infected water ... or maybe the pleasure ?

Comments ( 11 )

0.O.....Fuck Yeah!!!!! if you dont mind me asking what got you kicked out of your last school. :rainbowhuh:

383123
I had an argument with my math teacher because he'd called me a cheating bastard. It came down to insults and I called him a worthless piece of crap and uh well he didn't take it so lightly.
He tried to hit me but since I am quite proficient in self-defense I kinda broke his right arm on three spots. No formal complaint was made since I had enough witnesses who could give every detail. Sadly I was asked to leave the school and find another one. My country is small so quite quickly the word got out to all schools. As a result, only an extremely difficult one accepted me under the conditions I previously named.

383143 Wow that sounds sad as well as bad ass good luck and good story. :pinkiesmile:

383143 Reminds me of college except hitting the teacher I had sex with her. She was 20 by the way... somehow still a teacher.

384304 Not sure if badass or awkward

That wasn't her G-spot. THAT is located inside the 'love tunnel'

interesting fic, please continue :pinkiehappy:
Q: will there be more TwiSpike love? :moustache::heart::twilightsmile: and will Celestia join in on the fun? :moustache::heart::twilightsmile::heart::trollestia:

Oh trust me if you want ships, I say get ready to set sail. Just be ready for captain spike to work overtime.

After a hard days work at the mayors office spike goes to the spa to unwind then stops by everyponies favorite bakery for some delicious pie before stopping in a lush field to play with some butterflys, and that is just DAY 1. In the afternoon he goes to the school for some higher learning with the teacher and the local librarian, before heading out to the forest to get some pain relieved from the resident alchemist. Finally to cap the night off he has a double date with a farm beauty and a lovely polychromatic blur. Before heading off to bed he meets the librarian once again an they continue the "conversation" from their previous encounter.

Here's a few ships:
AppleDash, FlutterCord, Twixie, CheeriMac, ScootaBelle, Sparity, LyraBon, Cheesy Pie.

Login or register to comment