• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,263 Views, 162 Comments

Snowflame's Cocaine and/or Coffee Fueled Misadventures in Equestria (Comment Driven Story) - KenSES64



Snowflame has been in Equestria for quite some time now, and here are some of his insane adventures that you control. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 162
 1,263

PreviousChapters Next
Obito of the Eastern Republic of What (8)

Snowflame and the Pink Pony take him to her room.
Mr. Oboe isn't waking up quick enough. Snowflame should throw coffee in his face to wake him up. Or he could use his bracelet to share his god with his frenemy. The doctor said it was a once day use for him, but not for sharing with others.
When he wakes up, the Pink Pony and Snowflame interrogate him and have a spotlight pointed directly into his face. Surprisingly, Snowflame is the good cop in the good cop/bad cop scenario as Pinkie interrogates him like this

Obito wasn't waking up, so Snowflame and Pinkie unchained him from the tree, took him to Pinkie's room, rechained him to a chair, and pointed a lamp at him, waiting for him to wake up.

Since he was taking to long, Snowflame decided to stop waiting, so he took off Obito's mask, he had a scar down the side of his right cheek, and threw a cup of nice hot coffee in his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Obito screamed, as his face was being burned.

"Where is he?! Where's Scarecrow?!" Snowflame shouted in a gruff voice.

"W-What?" Obito asked.

"Who hired you to kill Snowflame?" He asked dropping the voice.

"What?"

"What country are you from?"

"What? What? Wh - ?"

"What ain't no country Snowflame's ever heard of. They speak English in What?!"

"What?"

"English, motherfucker, do you speak it?!"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Then you know what I'm sayin'!"

"Yes!'

"Describe what the guy who hired you looked like!"

"What?"

Snowflame got up to Obito's face. "Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Cocaine damn time!"

"H-H-He's was wearing a hood."

"Go on!"

"I couldn't see his face."

"Does he look like a bitch?!"

"What?"

Snowflame punchs him in the face with a flaming fist, "Does. He. Look. Like. A. Bitch?"

"I don't know!"

"Then why are you trying to fuck him like a bitch Obito?"

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did! Yes you did Obito! You tried to fuck him. And the guy who hired you don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. the guy who hired you. You read the Bible, Obito?"

"I don't know what that is!"

"Well, there's this passage Snowflame's got memorized, sorta fits the occasion. Ezekiel 25:17? "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

` "Let me try this." Pinkie said. "Where's the bat?"

"What is this about? Who are you?" Obito asked.

"Vere is ze bat?" Pinkie asked again.

"I have no idea what you're taking about."

"Last chance!" She shouts before holding up a knife, "Where is that darn bat?"

"What are you going to do?" Obito asked, sounding scared.

"Whatever I have to, to get some answers." She then places the knife down on a plate with a fork, and she started to scrap them violently, making a horrible sound.

"Stop! Stop that! Stop!"

"You would like me to stop wouldn't yah, hm? Getting to yah? Hmmmm?"

"I won't tell anything."

"Oh a tough guy huh? I know what to do with tough guys." Pinkie knocks over Obito's chair and started touching her own eyeball.

"NNNOOOOOO! My brother used to do that to me! Oh you're sadistic! Stop it! Stop it! I'll talk!"

"Spill it!"

"Some guy wearing a black cloak I met at Canterlot train station hired me. I don't know who he is, or what he has against Snowflame!"

"So you don't know who wants Snowfy dead?"

"No! I'm just an assassin."

"Okay." Pinkie exclaimed bouncing off.

Snowflame walked up and said, "So, Canterlot? Looks like Snowflame's making a trip. Not today though. Snowflame needs to get ready." Snowflame begain to walk out of the room.

"Snowfy wait!" Pinkie exclaimed, "What do you want to do with him."

"Snowflame doesn't care as long as it doesn't involve a certain fanfic." Snowflame looks at the readers and says, "No! None of that! Shame on you!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowflame walks into a room and everything is dead silent, all eyes are upon him as looks into the room with the most serious face he has shown. Everyone now is pondering what brought this on as he turns his back to the group and shouts with the fury of a god" Has anyone seen my butt cheeks? " Bloody things fell off again."

Ten minutes later, Snowflame returned home to see Lyra sitting on the couch, in her regular, human-like manner.

"Hey, Snowflame. How was your day?" The aqua colored mare asked.

"Well Snowflame, met up with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, jumped over a park bench, met a zebra, accidentally blew up her hut, landed at the rainbow pony's house, got some rainbow hot sauce, made pizza with the dragon, met the most popular background pony, went back in time to Discord's rule, he gave me a band that puts cocaine right into my body, then when Snowflame came back to this time, somepony attacked Snowflame. Snowflame and the pink pony interrogated him to find out why. Long story short, Snowflame will be heading to Canterlot tomorrow."

Lyra just blinked a few times and said in an unsure tone, "Okaaaaay."

Snowflame walked into his room to pack, but not long after, Lyra heard him shout, "Where are Snowflame's butt checks? They... Oh, Nevermind!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lyra Heartstrings

Strenght: 4

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 5

Lyre Playing Talents: 8

Human Obsession: 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the ranch in the castle...

At the Palace, the Princesses and the Doctor confront Discord about his drug problem, which he denies and claims that they all have drug problems.

When they find Discord, have him playing lawn darts with swordfishes

The Doctor, Ditzy Do, and the Princesses walked outside to the statue garden that ironically held the draconequus they were looking for.

They fond him throwing a swordfish into a dartboard, getting a bulls eye. He looks at them and asked, "What?"

"Hello Discord, I'm..." The Doctor began to say.

"Yes, yes, I know who you are. The Doctor, the last of the time lords, from the planet of Gallopfrey." Discord said.

"Do you know why I'm here?"

"Nope, not at all." Discord says, throwing another swordfish.

"It's about when we traveled with a human known as Snowflame. You ate a band of cocaine, and it seems to be what drove you mad. So we want to try to remove it."

"No." Discord simple said.

"No? I want to help you."

"Yeah, help me lose my creativity. The day I ate that band is the day I started having true fun. Yes, it did make me lose my country to Tia and Lu-Lu over there, but the deal we have right now is working well for me, so yeah, no."

The Doctor lifts up the sonic screwdriver, pointing it at Discord, who just laughs.

"You really think that'll do anything to me?" Discord asked before snapping his fingers.

The sonic screwdriver seemed to turn off. The Doctor looked at it seeming it wiggle a bit.

"Y-You turned it to rubber!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Don't ya hate it when your screwdriver goes limp?" Discord said, before laughing again. "I'm bored with you two." He said before snapping his fingers, making them disappear."

"Discord, what did you do?" Celestia asked sternly.

"I just sent them back to Ponyville, and nothing else." Discord his lion paw behind his back, and crossed two fingers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Ponyville...

Derpy looked around and said, "Well that didn't go as expected. Right Doctor?"

The Doctor looked at her, confused, "I'm not a doctor. I don't even know who you are."

"What?"

"My names Time Turner, what's yours."

"W-What? I.... What?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: "Time Turner"

Stats

Strenght: 3

Speed: 6

Intelligence: 7

Awesomeness: 2

Time Travel Expience: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Prince Bloodblue, to his dismay, was taken to Flappy Bob's Peppy Happy Mental Resort. He still didn't think he needed to be there, but figured that if he did nothing wrong then they would sure let him out, and then he would get revenge on those Celestia damn squares.

At the insane asylum, Blueblood should run into a pony version of the disco dance guy from Phantasmagoria 2 (44:07)

Though the second he walked in he saw a white earth pony stallion with a unkempt brown mane and tail, a goatee, and what looked like a taco salad for a cutie mark, he was also shouting, "Disco dance! Disco dance! Disco dance!"

'Oh this is going to be fun.' Blueblood thought sarcastically.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Now A Public Service Announcement From SNOWFLAME!

"Hello, Snowflame here. Snowflame's going to be serious here for a second. Last chapter, our author KenSES64, only had one comment to work with to make this chapter. He even made a blog post about it. So, please leave comments because without them, this story will have a hard time moving forward. Thank you."

This Has Been A Public Service Announcement From SNOWFLAME!

PreviousChapters Next