• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,263 Views, 162 Comments

Snowflame's Cocaine and/or Coffee Fueled Misadventures in Equestria (Comment Driven Story) - KenSES64



Snowflame has been in Equestria for quite some time now, and here are some of his insane adventures that you control. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 162
 1,263

PreviousChapters Next
Cocaine Ponies and Zebras (2)

run into either Rarity, Sweetie Belle, or Prince Blueblood
mistake their white coats for cocaine and attempt to snort it.

Find a white-coated pony and mistake their coats for cocaine, then attempt to snort it.

While thinking about this, Snowflame see's his friends the CMC. There's the fruit one, the chicken (who is trying to jump a park bench with her scooter), and the one that looks like she is covered in Snowflame's precious powder. Maybe she is! Last time Snowflame saw her it wasn't the case, but perhaps that has changed.
After Snowflame finds out that she isn't and has a good laugh with the girls, the orange chicken challenges Snowflame to jump the park bench with her. So instead, jump 50
AT THE SAME TIME!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Snowflame walks around town for a little bit before he sees a certain group of energetic fillies, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Scootaloo was on her scooter while Applebloom and Sweetie Belle set up a ramp out of a box and some plywood. Said ramp was pointing at a empty park bench.

Snowflame looked at Sweetie Belle and a though came to his mind, 'The unicorn is white like cocaine. Maybe she IS cocaine!'

"Well that looks good." Applebloom said, "Not so sure how helping Scootaloo jump this here bench will get our cutie marks, but here we darn here tried everything else."

Sweetie Belle was about to nod in agreement when she was unexpectedly lifted off the ground.

"W-What's going on?!" She shouts before looking up to see she was in the arms of Equestria's one and only human. "Oh hi Snowflame."

"Hush cocaine pony. Snowflame must snort you now!" Snowflame shouted.

"Wait what?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Snowflame then pressed his nose on Sweetie Belle back and inhaling. Yet, not getting any cocaine.

Sweetie Belle got an unamused expression on her face while her two friends burst out laughing at her expense.

Snowflame took his face off the filly stating, "You are not made of cocaine. Snowflame is disappointed." He puts Sweetie Belle back down, the other two Crusaders still laughing a little.

"Of course not! I am a normal pony!" Sweetie Belle exclaims.

Applebloom puts a hoof on Sweetie Belle and says, "Come now Sweetie Belle. Y'all can't be mad at him. He's just being Snowflame."

Sweetie Belle smiled a little and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Okay now that little moment is done, can I do this jump now?" Scootaloo exclaimed, ready on her scooter.

"Any time you're ready." Sweetie Belle said.

Scootaloo grinned as her wings started to flutter, making her scooter move forward and gaining speed. It wasn't long before she went up the makeshift ramp and soared over the bench, and landing with ease. She skidded to a stop, smiling triumphantly. "Aww yeah! That was awesome!" She exclaims, taking off her helmet.

Snowflame looks at the bench and backs up about 50 feet. He then starts running at then bench as fast as he could. When he reached the ramp he jumped right over the bench, and like Scootaloo on her scooter, stayed airborne for quite some time. When he landed he was a good 80 feet away from the bench.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders' jaws were just hanging at that point, but soon enough they ran to the human.

"How'd y'all do that?" Applebloom asked.

"That was amazing!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed

"It was like you were trying to jump over 50, at the same time!" Scootaloo added.

Snowflame smiles and says, "That's because Snowflame was. If someone dares you to do something, do it times 50."

The Crusaders looked at each other nervously before Scootaloo said, "Um... no offence Snowflame, but I don't think we should take your advice."

"You know, after the would Cutie Mark Crusader Supervillain thing." Sweetie Belle added.

"Besides if we did then we would have to try to get 50 cutie marks, and trust me, it's not fun." Applebloom stated.

Snowflame nodded and said, "Snowflame understands." He then turned around and added, "Snowflame will see you three fillies later.", before walking off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Names: Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo

Stats

Strenght: 4, 3, 4

Speed: 4, 4, 6

Intelligence: 5, 4, 5

Singing Ability:7, 10, 2

Cuteness: 10, 10, 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: From what I can assume from his character, I assume he would want to find a way to make cocaine.
Hey that rhymes! Way, cocaine? Well, kinda, but-
Midnight: Ahem.
Oh, right. Sorry, please continue.
Midnight: Anyways, I doubt he would succeed, given that his wisdom stat is low. Considering his insanity levels, I have no doubt that something or someone will blow up in a strange and comical fashion.

1.) Snowflame wanders around the main square, looking at various stalls.
2.) Snowflame sees the Zebra person Zecora come to one of the local flower shops, and decides to talk to her.
3.) After some verbal exchange, Snowflame's Cocaine sense tingles, and Zecora mentions her own garden in the Everfree being used to grow a Cocoa plant she received from a friend. Being who he is, Snowflame wishes to aid in this endeavor, due to Cocoa plants being the first step to re-creating Cocaine, and introducing it to his Pony friends.
4.) Zecora, never having heard of this, 'Cocaine', agrees and the two go off to her hut, where they begin seeing how they can allow the Cocoa plant to thrive...and allow Snowflame to bring his god, Cocaine, to the masses of his new world.

Snowflame really needs some true nose powder, the liquid cocaine keeps making Snowflame have to pee a lot.
Have it in Snowflame's mind to start a quest for his Great White God's true form, maybe some medicine pony (or zebra) knows the location of the cradle of life (Cocoa Plant).

Snowflame walk into the town's main square thinking to himself, 'With what just happened with the younger sister of Diamond Butt Stallion, Snowflame wonders if he can find a way to make cocaine'

He then stopped right before he walked right into a pony with some flowers, well actually it wasn't a pony. She had black and white stripes on her body, along with a black and white striped mohawk. She wore five golden rings on her front right leg and neck, along with large golden hooped earrings.

"Now who is this I have just met? I don't think I've seen anypony like you yet." The zebra said.

"Hello there rhyming zebra, I am Snowflame." Snowflame greeted

"My name is Zecora, I was just heading home with some flora." Zecora said.

"What for?"

"I have found some coca in the Everfree. It can be some use to me."

"Coca? You have coca?! Snowflame can bring cocaine to the ponies!"

"I know not of this cocaine. Do you mind telling me about it Snowflame?"

"Lets walk to the plants while Snowflame tells you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five minutes later in the Everfree Forest...

"So from this cocaine it is powers you gain." Zecora says.

"Yes, and even though coffee does the trick, it'd be nice to have my god again." Snowflame says.

The two reached Zecora's hut and stepped inside.

"So what else to we need to make the thing of your creed?"

Snowflame shrugged and said, "Snowflame isn't sure. Snowflame used to have other people make it."

Zecora sighed, "Well testing with a plant can be fun, excuse while I get the coca for I have none."

Zecora left her hut and within a few seconds Snowflame was looking around her hut. Snowflame found a bottle with some green liquid inside.

"Huh, Snowflame wonders what this is." Snowflame says as he reaches for it, but it slips away from him and crashes on the hut's floor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zecora was in the middle of picking the coca plant when a loud explosion made her jump. Not long after she saw the human she just met being sent flying in the air shouting, "Looks like Snowflame is blasting off agian!"

Zecora just stood there dumbfounded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Names:Zecora

Stats

Strenght: 5

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 8

Potion Making: 10

Rhyming Skills: 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Snowflame is now flying through the air. Where will he land?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.) Blueblood begins plotting, secretly trying to find out information on Snowflame at a place of ill repute...IE: Doughnut Joe's Doughnut shop. After all, a noble like him would find such a commoner's practice damaging to his image should he be recognized there.
6.) His comments and 'subtlety' get him thrown out in a comical fashion, with him landing in whatever substance would be most appropriate so long as he wails about his coat afterwards.

Meanwhile in Canterlot...

Prince Blueblood, dressed in his hooded robe entered the most vile place he could think of. A commoner's doughnut shop. 'Thank Auntie Celestia I have this robe. Imagine what the press would say if they saw me with my coat like this, let alone in this place.' He though.

"Welcome to Doughnut Joe's" The pony behind the counter greeted. He was an off-white unicorn with a brown mane and green eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and hat, and his cutie mark was of a pink-frosted doughnut. He got a look of Blueblood in his robe and gained an expression of slight confusion. "You realize that Nightmare Night isn't until the end of October right?"

"Oh ha ha." Blueblood commented, walking up to the counter.

"What would you like sir?"

"I have no plans to partake in this commoner's crap, let alone actually pay for it."

Doughnut Joe's eyes narrowed a bit, "I'll have you know my doughnuts are of the highest quality."

"Oh please from a place a filthy as this, there's no way there's even a thing of high quality to you."

"I just cleaned the shop!"

"Now you have no need to shout at me, just because you were doomed to never make it far in life thanks to your cutie mark, you don't have to take it out on me."

Doughnut Joe's horn lit up with a green arua that soon was around the cloaked pony, and within two seconds the prince was sent right though the front door.

"And stay out!" Doughnut shouted.

Blueblood landed onto the asphalt outside. He stood up with a huff, "Well that was rude. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere."

Author's Note:

Well here is my first time writing for Zecora. I hope it doesn't suck.

PreviousChapters Next