• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,263 Views, 162 Comments

Snowflame's Cocaine and/or Coffee Fueled Misadventures in Equestria (Comment Driven Story) - KenSES64



Snowflame has been in Equestria for quite some time now, and here are some of his insane adventures that you control. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 162
 1,263

PreviousChapters Next
Muffin Button (5)

1.) Snowflame, full from the delicious (And nutritious) pizza, seeks out more things to do.
2.) Having already been to the town Square, Snowflame decides to wander randomly, and near the edge of town, sees a house with an odd Blue Barn/Blue Police Box next to it. Snowflame is quite certain either is rather unusual in Equestria.
3.) Deciding to ask about it, Snowflame knocks on the door, and is greeted by the local Mail-Mare Ditsy Derpina Hooves ne Doo. Knowing the bubbly mare from random encounters around town he greets her warmly, and asks how things have been.
4.) After a few minutes of happy chatting, Snowflame asks about the odd blue structure next to her house. She mentions it belongs to the local stallion most know as Time Turner.
5.) Snowflame further asks why said stallion has such an odd object, and she says he mentioned something about, ""Making sure the old girl is taken care of. Her last outing certainly left her tuckered out.""
6.) Snowflame, now even more curious, and a touch frustrated, asks if he can go inside.
7.) Derpy isn't sure if he should, but then remembers the "Muffin Button" that is inside, and says they can go long enough to get a few muffins.
8.) Now near the level of terminal confusion, Snowflame agrees, and once Derpy opens the door and enters, Snowflame follows.
9.) When Snowflame looks around, he falls to his knees and says, "COCAINE!!! MY GOD, YOU HAVE RETURNED TO ME! THIS PLACE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE IT SHOULD FROM THE OUTSIDE!!"
10.) Derpy, munching on a muffin that's been produced, says, "Of course not silly, Time Turner never does anything that predictable. Though usually when somepony goes in here they say it's bigger on the inside for some strange reason."

Snowflame, walking randomly around town makes his way to what at first would seem like a normal house, well actually it was, the strange part about it was something right next to it. It was a blue phone booth like thing with the words "Police Box" on it.

Snowflame got closer up to it, still unsure what it was, but his attention was quickly grabbed away from it by a certain grey pegasus mare with a blond mane, crossed yellow eyes, and a bunch of bubbles for a cutie mark.

"Hi there!" she greeted, "I'm..."

"Snowflame know who you are." Snowflame said,

"You do?"

"Yes, you are Derpy Hooves. You're quite famous where Snowflame is from."

"I am?"

"Yes, people like you to the point that they'll got nuts if your voice changes."

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"Okay, so I see that you're looking at the TARDIS. It belongs to The Doctor, I think he said he's 'letting the old girl rest after her last trip'."

"Trip? What's this even used for?"

"Well, I can show you the inside, as long as we can use the muffin button."

"There's a muffin button?"

"Yup, it took me a while to talk The Doctor into adding it. Though he doesn't use it much, he eats butter more than anything. That can't be good for him."

"Bah, that's nothing. Do you know what Snowflame used to have for breakfast? Cocaine! Lunch? Cocaine! And Dinner?"

"Cocaine?"

"Exactly! Anyways, how will both of use fit in this thing?"

"Oh, you'll see." The grey mare says, unlocking the door with a key in her mouth. She opens lit, letting Snowflame step inside.

Snowflame looked at the large room in awe. "COCAINE!!! MY GOD, YOU HAVE RETURNED TO ME! THIS PLACE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE IT SHOULD FROM THE OUTSIDE!!" He exclaimed.

"Of course not silly, The Doctor never does anything that predictable. Though usually when somepony goes in here they say it's bigger on the inside for some strange reason." Derpy said, walking to the muffin button, "So, uh... Snowflame was it, what kind of muffin do you want?"

Snowflame tapped his chin and said, "Snowflame is not sure. Snowflame is trying to chose between chocolate chip or blueberry."

"Why not one of each? Or even better, one with both chocolate chips and blueberries."

Snowflame stood there for a few seconds to take that suggestion in before exclaiming, "You are a genius! One chocolate chip and blueberry muffin please."

Derpy pressed down on the muffin button a few times to make a fresh batch of nice warm muffins appear out of thin air.

The two ate there muffins as Derpy explained what the TARDIS was.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One explanation and a batch of muffins later...

"So this is a time machine?" Snowflame asked.

"Yup, The Doctor has taken me all over time and space."

"Maybe you two can take Snowflame one day." Snowflame suggested.

"Maybe, but I'll have to ask The Doctor first."

"Ask me what?" A British sounding voice asked.

Snowflame turned to see a light brown earth pony with a darker brown mane, blue eyes and an hourglass for a cutie mark.

What does he do now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo

Stats

Strenght: 5

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 5

Cuteness: 8

Lovableness: 9
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.) Blueblood, now in prison, begins to think about his life, all the events that lead him here. In a moment of extreme clarity, he questions if it was...in fact...all his own fault?
12.) The moment passes quickly and he determines that Square are to blame here, "After all, circles betrayed that other mare, what's her name...the blue one who defeated an Ursa Major...eh, not important."
13.) Upon this revelation, he calls the guards demanding they round out all the edges and points in his cell, and demanding that all his meal trays be either plates or triangles.

Blueblood sat in his cell thinking of who was a fault here, since it surely wasn't his own fault.

Other than Snowflame the only other thin that could be fault here are squares.

"I knew I should have never trusted squares, with there corners that you can get your suit caught on or even worse the corners actually cutting you." Blueblood said to himself before standing up, "Guards! If you insist of keeping me in here the I demand that you put all my meals on round plates, or if the are squares then make sure they have rounded edges!"

"You're in no place to demand anything chaneling!" A guard says back.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I AM THE REAL BUCKING PRINCE BLUEBLOOD!"

"Sure you are and I'm a 50 foot tall purple manticore with pink spots and a rainbow colored mane." The guard said sarcastically.

Blueblood is soon discovered by Celestia, who basically decided to take him out and hear his entire story. At the hitman part, she knows that s:yay: will go down.

14.) Celestia, having come down to see how her dear nephew could have been imprisoned, hears this from a few cells down, and looks to the guard on duty.
15.) "I'm sorry, your majesty. But he had been rather off, if you recall in his assumptions of the world. I suppose this result was inevitable." The guard says, using this fortuitous turn of random as justification for the arrest. "He's a danger to himself and others, I propose he be moved to a private facility where he can have the best of care."
16.) Celestia, now confronted with this idea, asks for some time to speak with her sister. The guard, seeing her leave, calls one of his Pegasus fellows and tells him to find princess Luna and get her in on this.
17.) The other guard grins widely, speeding off, knowing of the Lunar Mare's disdain for the pompous prince, he had every confidence that the blowhard would finally meet a justified end.

That's when a white alicorn mare came up to the cell, "Excuse me sir, but why is my nephew imprisoned?" she asked the pegasus stallion.

"Your majesty, we aren't sure that this is the real Blueblood. We beleave of him to be a changeling spy, who's taken the place of the Prince for whatever reason." The guard stated. "We we're looking out for your safety."

"Well I thank you for doing your job, but there's already proof against your theory."

"Oh and what's that Princess? With all due respect."

"You put an anti-magic collar on him, which if he was indeed a changeling, the collar would of reverted him back to his true form. We did design them to do so."

The guard looked at Princess Celestia, then at Prince Blueblood, "I'm sorry, your majesty. But he had been rather off, if you recall in his assumptions of the world. I suppose this result was inevitable." The guard says, using this fortuitous turn of random as justification for the arrest. "He's a danger to himself and others, I propose he be moved to a private facility where he can have the best of care."

"What?!" Blueblood exclaims, "How dare you try to justify this! You and the other guards who put me in here will be lucky to be reassigned to the dragon badlands after all this is over!"

"Maybe he has a point dear nephew." Celestia said, "You seem a bit off, tell me what happened while we get a guard to tell Luna about this to see what she thinks."

The guard nodded and pointed to the nearest guard, another pegasus, this one dark blue with a light purple mane, "You! Go get Princess Luna!"

"What? I'm no my break." The blue pegasus complained.

"Are you questioning an order form a superior officer?"

"Superior? I'm Lt. Arrow, the head of the archery squad. What's your rank?"

"I-I started last month."

"Now why don't you go get Princess Luna?"

"Y-Yes sir." The newer guard said before flying off.

Celestia turned back to Blueblood and said, "Now, tell me what happened."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Princess Celestia

Stats

Strenght: 7

Speed: 8

Intelligence: 9

Political Power: 10

Trollness: 8

Author's Note:

For those of you who know my other works you may recall Lt. Light Arrow as a character from my stories, Spawn of Disharmony and The Supernumeraries. And if you haven't read those stories, check them out.

Does promoting my own stuff make me an attention whore? :twilightblush:

PreviousChapters Next