• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,263 Views, 162 Comments

Snowflame's Cocaine and/or Coffee Fueled Misadventures in Equestria (Comment Driven Story) - KenSES64



Snowflame has been in Equestria for quite some time now, and here are some of his insane adventures that you control. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 162
 1,263

PreviousChapters Next
Snowflames in Time (6)

Snowflame has hung around Linkara a lot, so he knows what the sonic screwdriver looks like and a Cybermat, he should bring those up in discussion with the Doctor.
Snowflame should also ask for a cocaine button from the Doctor.

Doctor:
Don't trust Snowflame for obvious reasons, but then go "screw that" and take him on a time travel journey anyway, cause YOU ARE THE DOCTOR WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!? :pinkiehappy:

1.) Snowflame, having lived with Linkara, knows a little about the Doctor, like his Sonic Screwdrivers and the Cybermats being from his universe. He then discuses with the Doctor how he could be real in this world, as his show belongs to what seems to be an entirely different universe.
2.) Mild to short discussion begins, punctuated by eating of muffins. The topic of Cocaine is raised, and the Doctor sees how it benefits Snowflame and admits he's not certain how it would effect Ponies at all.
3.) Snowflame asks for a Cocaine button, but the Doctor says he hardly knows the fellow, and doesn't yet trust him with full access to the TARDIS. When questioned how the Doctor will trust him, said Time Lord says, "Why, by sharing proper adventures of course!"
4.) Cue Snowflame's first Doctor themed adventure, to the distant past where Equestria was still under Discord's rule, and Snowflame gets to see the Mighty Mad God at his peek...which really wasn't all that horrible. Yeah, he's majorly making things inconvenient for ponies, but no-pony is actually getting hurt, no pony is going hungry, committing crime, nor are they without safe havens like their homes. In fact, some ponies and foals LIKE how things are, and while not fanatics to Discord, they certainly regard him warmly.
5.) This puzzles the Doctor and Derpy, who've been there before, but a bit forward in time, and see this Discord as a vast, if quirky improvement. Snowflame decides to ask said god for help in his quest for Cocaine.
6.) After hearing what the substance is, and what it can do, Discord decides to make 2 items that can summon unlimited amounts of Cocaine. Snowflame gets one, rejoices, and promptly uses his to get a few hits, going "White Super Sayin" before rampaging a few seconds before passing out.
7.) Discord, seeing this, promptly eats his, activating it inside his stomach, and commenting on it tasting like yellow before his eyes become blood-shot, his demeanor far more sinister, and his powers begin to bring everything to a much darker, and more dangerous state.
8.) Horrified, Derpy and the Doctor leave with Snowflame, heading back to the present where they discuss that it was Snowflame's fault everything went wrong and the Princesses had to seal Discord. Also, given the history of Equestria, the time they were in is now a fixed point, and they cannot undo it.
9.) The Doctor tries to remove the band from Snowflame, but can't. Instead, he creates a limit on it, only allowing for a certain amount to be gained a day. He isn't sure what amount it's limited to, but hopefully not enough to cause this level of trouble again.
10.) Arriving back, Snowflame is tossed out of the TARDIS, and the two time Travelers seek out Discord. Derpy distracts him, while the Doctor makes him throw up via Sonic Screwdriver, many...many things come up, until the now infamous band shows itself. Instantly, Discord is less out of his mind, and in fact, thanks the Doctor, before going into massive, even crippling withdrawal. To the point he can't move or think, let alone summon more or gain back the band.
11.) Derpy and the Doctor look to each other, before resolving to contact Celestia, who will want to know about this.

Snowflame suddenly puts two and two and two together and exclaims, "Wait you're THE Doctor!"

"Yes, I am The Doctor." The stallion responded, not seeming phased at all by the human.

"Snowflame old friend the Fedora Wearing Comic Book Nerd, also known as Linkara, is a fan of yours."

"A fan of mine?"

"Yup, he even made that thing you use. What was it called? Oh yeah, a Mario Jackhammer!"

"Wait, are you talking about my sonic screwdriver?" The Doctor asked, pulling out said all purpose unless it's made of wood tool.

"Isn't that what Snowflame said?"

The Doctor chuckles a bit and say, "You know what I like you. Wanna go on an adventure?"

Snowflame raises his fist in the air and exclaims, "On words and off words!"

"Don't you mean onwards and upwards?" Derpy asked.

"Nope."

"Well okay then." The Doctor said now flipping some switches on the TARDIS, "Allons-y!" He shouts as it makes it's famous sound.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the TARDIS rematerialises it doesn't take long for Snowflame to rush outside to see when they where.

It was an old pony village. Dirt roads, basic wooden houses with hay roofs, ponies working the field.

"No offence Doctor, but this is uninteresting." Snowflame says only to have a ball of cold minty freshness fit him in the face.

Snowflame grabs whatever hit him off of his face to see that it was a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. He then looks to the sky to see it raining balls of ice cream of all sorts of flavors.

The Doctor smiles and said, "Snowflame, welcome to Equestria, under Discord's rule."

"What?!" Derpy shouts, "This is a dark time in Equestria! Were everypony's lives were miserable! Why would you bring us here?! Are you insane?!"

"That doesn't look like misery to Snowflame." Snowflame says pointing to a bunch of ponies, mostly foals, playing in the ice cream.

"But, I, what?" Derpy asked confused.

"Now why would I cause misery?" A disembodied voice asked, only for a flash of light to make a certain god of choas appear. Yet, Discord looked different, his body was shorted and less snake-like, he stood on four legs like a pony, and whe thing the stood out the most was that his eyes weren't yellow with red pupils of two different sizes, but instead they looked like normal sky blue eyes. "That's not my department, yet I know this goblin who loves spreading misery. I don't like that guy. At all. Oh, where are my manners, greetings I am Discord, ruler of this fine land."

The Doctor and Derpy looked at each other puzzled, knowing something wasn't right, while Snowflame walked up to the draconequus and asked, "So you can do anything you want, right?"

"Yes, I mostly uses those powers to pull little pranks on my ponies, but it's all in good fun."

"Can Snowflame make a request?"

"Of course."

"Snowflame needs his god to return to him! Give Snowflame unlimited cocaine!"

"I have no idea what this 'cocaine' is, but I'll give it my best shot." And with a snap of Discord's claws and two red bands appeared of of thin air.

Snowflame picked one up and said, "This is not cocaine."

"Oh really, try putting it on." Discord said.

Snowflame slipped the red band into his arm, and within a few seconds his body was covered in white flames.

"Are you alright?!" Discord exclaimed, not sure what was happening.

"YES! SNOWFLAME IS MORE THAN ALRIGHT! COCAINE, MY GOD, SNOWFLAME HAS MISSED YOU! I CAN FEEL YOU WITHIN MY VAINS! NOW I SHALL BURN BRIGHTER THAN EVER BEFORE!" the flames died down a bit, and Snowflame said, "Snowflame thanks you Discord. Wait what are you going to do with the other one?

Discord shrugs and eats the other red band, and within a few seconds Discord started grabbing his chest and feel over.

"What happening?!" Derpy asked.

"Is he having a heart attack?" The Doctor asked, only to be interrupted by laughter from Discord. Who stood back up, this time on two legs and when he opened his eyes they where the yellow and red that he was known for.

"Ah, I see everything clearly now." He said with a devilish grin, now if you excuse me I have to spread some chaos." The then disappeared laughing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the TARDIS...

"So is it Snowflame's fault that Discord turned evil?" Derpy asked.

"Hey, in Snowflames defense, Snowflame didn't make him do it. Yet, it's good to see that somepony here in Equestria now knows the magic of cocaine." Snowflame said.

"He's right, kinda." The Doctor said, "Discord did eat the cocaine band on his own choice, so we can't point hooves at Snowflame. Besides knowing Equestria's history, that is now a time locked event, so we can't fix it now, but we can do something with Snowflame's band."

The Doctor takes out the sonic screwdriver and points it at the band."

Snowflame looks at him confused, "What did you do?"

"I was trying to remove it, but the best I can do was put a daily limit on it."

"Why would you do that?!" Snowflame shouted in anger.

"Just for your own safety. Now may I ask you to exit the TARDIS? Ditzy and I have work to do."

So, Snowflame leaves the time machine, which was now back in present day Ponyville, and the TARDIS disappears behind him.

Not soon after a golden claw wrapped in an orange aura flew at Snowflame's chest. Snowflame dodges it just in time. He turns to see a purple unicorn with a blond mane, wearing a white mask.

"Snowflame I presume?" The unicorn asked.

"Yes, I am Snowflame."

"Good, I am Obito. I am your doom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: The Doctor

Stats

Strenght: 3

Speed: 6

Intelligence: 10

Awesomeness: 10

Time Travel Expience: 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After telling his story to Celestia, Celestia throws in her two bits. Luna arrives, and embarrassing actions ensue against Blueblood, which we call being trolled. Blueblood runs away in tears, and swears vengeance on those who 'wronged' him.

In the Jailhouse, Luna enters and is clearly peeved about something, which makes Blueblood nervous to the point of hiccuping.

Celestia is very displeased at the hitman and decides to just leave Blueblood there to teach him some manners. Blueblood's douchebag levels rise by two points. :twistnerd:

Blueblood:
Do what you always do. Be wrong.

12.) With Blueblood, he now paces his room in circles, muttering how it's not his fault, and that he won't let the 'squares' have their way.
13.) When he looks up, he sees Celestia outside his cell, asking what has happened.
14.) "It was horrible Aunty Celestia!! Those brutes roughed me up outside my own home, after I spent so much time trying to dig up dirt on that dirty Ape-fellow Snowflame! And even the masked pony that was supposed to make him pay doesn't seem to be reliable! Worse yet, I've been stuck here, dirty, with all these four-by-four objects and CORNERS! They're out to get me Aunty, you won't let them get me, will you?"
15.) Luna soon walks in, having heard the ranting from just outside the cell-block. Her poker face is on, but inside she's clapping her hooves like a foal at the chance to give the 'prince' some justice.
16.) Luna calls over Celestia, whispering that clearly the stallion had gone quite mad, and that she'd heard of these new Mind medicine (Psychiatrist) ponies that might be able to help him. Moreover, he should at least be examined by those professionals before being released back into the world.
17.) Reluctantly, Celestia agrees, for Blueblood's own safety, and orders him brought to the nearest hospital for evaluation.
18.) Celestia then receives a letter from the Doctor, which she skims briefly before rushing out the door, hurriedly leaving Luna in charge of things.
19.) Luna smirks evil as Blueblood continues ranting to himself, thinking of which professionals the Prince had offended in the past, and how many she could call upon short-notice.

Meanwhile in Canterlot Castle's Jail...

So, Blueblood told Celestia what happened, though he left out the hiring a hitpony part, if he told her that then he would have a real reason to be in that cell.

"And that is why squares are to blame here." Blueblood stated as a dark blue alicorn walked up to the cell.

"So, what is it that you need me for sister?" The princess of the night asked.

"Our nephew here don't seem mentally well. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm asking for your input." Celestia said.

"I heard that!" Blueblood said.

"Sorry nephew, but for you own safety I think you should stay in the cell." Luna said.

"What?!" Blueblood exclaims.

"We'll need time to set you up to get help. Don't worry I know a good psychiatrist named Shock Therapy. He'll help you with your problem."

"I don't have a problem, I've been tapped to a ceiling by an ape, thrown into the street by a doughnut shop owner, assulted by a lesbian cellist, and arrested for being a changeling in front of the castle. Cut me some bucking slack!" Blueblood shouted in pure rage.

"I think he'll need some anger management too." Luna said to her sister, who nodded in agreement.

That's when a grey unicorn guard came up to the Princesses, "Excuse my your highnesses, there's two ponies here to see you about something. One of them claims to be a Doctor."

The two sisters made a quick glance at each other before rushing out, to make sure nothing was wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Princess Luna

Stats

Strenght: 6

Speed: 7

Intelligence: 8

Control Over Night: 10

Number of Episodes She's Been In: 9

Author's Note:

Before anyone asks, yes then name of this chapter is a reference to Bimbos in Time.

PreviousChapters Next