• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,263 Views, 162 Comments

Snowflame's Cocaine and/or Coffee Fueled Misadventures in Equestria (Comment Driven Story) - KenSES64



Snowflame has been in Equestria for quite some time now, and here are some of his insane adventures that you control. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 162
 1,263

PreviousChapters Next
All Aboard the Cameo Train (9)

Back in Ponyville, Derpy tries to convince "Time Turner" that he knows her since they've been traveling together for three years. Time Turner has some recognition way back in the depths of his mind, but he interprets them that he's been dating her for three years and must've hit his head or something and forgotten. Derpy thinks about denying it, but then lies and says that yes they're dating. They then go to lunch, she'll turn him back eventually, but she decides to take advantage of the situation at hoof, when else will she ever have a chance to date him?

"It's me Ditzy, companion for three years now." Ditzy says.

"Companion? Wait are you saying you're my marefriend?" "Time Turner" asks.

"Wh-I-uh" Ditzy says blushing.

"Well, I must of hit my head or something since I don't seem to remember much, I mean I had to, to forget such a lovely mare."

Ditzy's face was pure crimson at this point, 'OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! I know I should try to get him back to the TARDIS, but its back in Canterlot, and when will I get another chance like this. Sorry Doctor, once this is fixed, please don't be mad at me.'

Ditzy snuggles up to "Time Turner" and says, "Yup, I'm your marefriend."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowflame get's ready for his trip, which means he just wakes up because he only has one outfit. He grabs a rubber ducky and puts it in his pocket, in case he gets into an unexpected bath situation (It could happen!).

The next morning, Snowflame wakes up and gets ready for his trip to Canterlot, which was just putting a rubber ducky in his pocket, just in case.

He then makes himself a coffee and quickly chugs it down.

1.) Snowflame, after having woken up and consumed his morning coffee, heads to the train station.

Snowflame walks by Lyra and Bon Bon, who were sitting on the couch together and says, "Snowflame's heading to Canterlot now, see you whenever Snowflame gets back."

"Kay" Lyra respondes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later, on the train...

4.) While on said train, he moves down the car seeing three odd ponies in a single compartment. One has ginger hair, a pale cream coat with freckles. The mare of the group has extremely bushy hair and seems to be talking rapidly about advanced magic. The third pony has black hair, a pale-white coat, and what seems to be an odd bald patch near his horn. As Snowflame passes, he hums this.
5.) After the odd sight, Snowflame finds himself face-to-muzzle with another odd character, this one with a Straw Hat and an impossibly large grin. Snowflame questions why said pony is looking at him, and said pony asks Snowflame if he has any meat. Completely confused, he says no, and the odd pony sighs before continuing down the cart.
6.) Snowflame questions why all these cameos are happening, before he hears in the distance, "Believe it". Snowflame then recalls where he is, realizing that such a question is silly.

Snowflame, bored already, starts to look around the train where he sees an odd group of unicorns, two stallions one mare. The first stallion was cream white, ginger maned, and had freckles. The mare had extreamly bushy redish hair, talking about advanced magic in a way that even the purple alicorn would find it annoying. The other stallion was white with a brown mane, round glasses, and what looked like a lightning bolt for a cutie mark.

Snowflame couldn't help, but hum a certain movie theme. "Hmm Hmm. Hm Hm Hm Hm. Hm Hm. Hm. Hm Hm. Hm Hm Hm. Hm Hm."

Snowflame then turns away to see across from him was another odd character. This one was a tanish earth pony stallion with a black mane, a jolly roger for a cutie mark, and wearing a straw hat and red vest.

He gave a big toothy grin to Snowflame and said, "Wow, you look weird. Haven't seen anything like you before."

"Snowflame gets that alot." Snowflame says.

"Do you have any meat on you?" The straw hat pony asked.

"No. Wait, Snowflame thought ponies don't eat meat."

"Well they should. It's delicious!"

Snowflame was about to say something, but was interrupted by somepony shouting, "Believe it!"

With that Snowflame was done.

The train going to Canterlot is going too slow so he jumps off it while it's moving and runs way faster than it, making the train conductor's jaw drop.

Snowflame stood up and began walking to the train door.

"Hey mister, were you going?" The straw hat pony asked.

"Well staying on this train would be boring, and the cameos are starting to get old, yet Snowflame doubts they will stop, so..." Snowflame opens the train door, "Bye." He then jumps out.

Snowflame lands besides the train tracks and starts running by the train, though not soon after Snowflame noticed the front car of the Friendship Express getting closer to him, using as much power from his cocaine band as he can he sprites as hard as he can, passing the train, in the corner of his eye he see it makes the conductor's jaw drop. Snowflame just kept on running.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 Minutes Later...

Snowflame arrived at Canterlot Train Station, beating the Friendship Express by two minutes, and now he was in Canterlot, ready to find who wanted him dead.

When you get to Canterlot, seek out Discord and Celestia. Why? I don't know, but they may be instrumental in your plan. You do have a plan right?

'Of course Snowflame has a plan.' Snowflame thinks to himself, 'Find who hired Obito, and kick his ass. Though finding Celestia and Discord may help Snowflame in some way.'

Snowflame then began walking to Canterlot Castle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Bakery, Pinkie continues her Inquisition by asking Obito a million questions like what his favorite color is, why he's an assassin (and how she thinks that's wrong) and why he doesn't do something that makes ponies happy instead of dead. She get's it in her mind to reform him and make him a hot dog vendor. Obito will eventually develop Stockholm Syndrome by being her hostage after the questions, baked goods and songs break his mind.

Back in Ponyville...

Obito slowly wakes up to see that he was still chained to the chair, in that pink mare's bedroom.

"Hi!" The pink mare says when she see him awake. "How'd you sleep? Was it hard to do because you were in a chair? Are you hungry? Do you want a cupcake? If so what kind? I can make the frosting you favorite color, but first what is you favorite color? Also, why are you an assassin? That doesn't seem like it'd be a good job. Do you get health benefits? Paid vacations? Can you be a rude to customers as you want? Though why would you want to? Oh, and how did you get that scar?"

Obito took a few seconds to thinl of answers for these questions, " I sleeped okay, no, yes, sure, chocolate, red. As for why I'm an assassin... I was kinda forced into it thanks to my Celestia forsaken cutie mark, as for the scar... I don't want to talk about it."

"What do you mean you were force into being an assassin?" Pinkie asked.

"Remember when I said my brother used to do that eyeball thing to me?"

"Yeah?"

"Like I said, he USED to..." Obito went silent as a tear rolled down his face, "I-I didn't mean to... I didn't realized that I grabbed that knife. Then they took me away, trained me, made me what I am." Obito sat there, starting to cry a little.

Pinkie saw this and gave Obito a hug.

Obito was surprised, but didn't fight it. Not like he could with these chains anyways.

"It's okay." Pinkie said, "I can help you start a new life here. Ooo, maybe I can make you a hay dog vendor! Ponyville doesn't have one of those. Or I can see if you can get a job here at Sugarcube Corner. I think I heard Mr. Cake say that they wanted a buscolt."

Obito for some reason, couldn't help, but smile. "I'd like that."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at Flappy Bob's Peppy Happy Mental Resort...

"How could have this have happened to me? ME!? I'm a prince, for Celestia's sake!"
"Some prince you are." Blueblood hears a voice, but there is nopony there.
"Who goes there!?"
Ghost Infernape appears. "Hi."
(I'm hoping to include the ghost nappa joke.)

In the Asylum, Blueblood should run into a Ghost Nappa Like spirit, but it should be Ghost Sombra from RazortheAwesome's story.
Blueblood: Who or what are you?
Ghost Sombra: An awesome cameo crazy boy.

Blueblood was standing in the middle of the room he was given, talking to himself. "How could have this have happened to me? ME!? I'm a prince, for Celestia's sake!"

"Some prince you are." a disembodied voice said.

"Who goes there?!" Blueblood shouts.

Out of nowhere what looked like King Sombra's head on a white tail appeared. "Hi."

"Who and what are you?" Blueblood asked.

"An awesome cameo crazy boy."

"I'm not crazy."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"ENOUGH!" Blueblood shouts, "Why are you here?"

"To make a cameo, and because KenSES64 is trying to bank on RazortheAwesome's success. Though I can't stay for long, Ken doesn't want to ripoff his friend too much. Though I do have an idea for a ghost to annoy you, because that's always fun, and to get one certain character that, mostly one guy, that's been asking for to show up."

Blueblood wasn't sure what this ghost was talking about, but he knew it couldn't be good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ghost Sombra

Stats

Strenght: ???

Speed: ???

Intelligence: ???

Annoyingness: 10

Crystal Fetish: 10

Author's Note:

If you didn't catch that, Ghost Sombra was talking about Blueblood being badgered by Ghost Deadpool. Though I'll put it up to you guys before adding him.

"Heeeeeeeeey Keeeeeeeeen."

Oh hi Ghost Sombra.

"You as popular as Razor yet?"

I'm not doing this to get as popular as Razor.

"Sure your not. We all know you want to get to the feature box. You don't even care with what story, you just want to make it there."

Okay, one yes I do want to get to the feature box, who doesn't, but if I do want it to be a story I'm proud of. If I didn't care I would of sold out and written a clopfic by now, seeing how it seem half of the stories in the feature box are those most of the time, and I'm not even into that stuff.

"Whatever, you still aren't as popular as Razor."

Once again, so? He's a creative writing major, I'm not. Hell, my dream job is voice acting, not writing.

"And you haven't done any jobs as a voice actor."

True,mostly since I'm not sure how good my laptop's microphone is, so I may have to buy one, though I have no money.

"Keep making excuses."

Shut up Ghost Sombra!

PreviousChapters Next