• Published 21st Feb 2012
  • 1,894 Views, 19 Comments

Derpy's Fan Fic - Gijake1



Derpy decides to write her OWN fan fic.

  • ...
 19
 1,894

Derpy's Fan Fic

Derpy stared into the sky. She didn't know what to do right now. Quickly she had an idea. "Maybe I should write some fan fiction!" she says aloud. She runs around her house, looking for a pen and paper. She found some hiding in a cabnit, which also had some picture Dinky drew for her. She took out a pen and a sheet of paper and wrote down the story.


"It waus a Normal day heur in Ponyvile, when i aet a muffin by slaming my faec in it. Suddenly, Twilght Sparkle fell from teh sky, scraeming like a litle filly. She then triped over toards me, and introdced herself. She sqees and then Pinke Pei was flowting with her hofs at all sids. She gigles, then gaps, when she loked like a baloon.

Twilght and I watched for a moemnt, then she showed me a boooot. The boooot stayed their, while Twilght sat down. Then, she rokcets into Spaec. Then, I se Princess Clestia, and she sqees. Clestia's horn thn grow's a lazar, and shots it at me. I disapear, and I reapear on the mon, with Princess Lna. She was mad at frist, but then I showed her my muffin, and she was happey. Clestia then waks over, snffs the boooot, and ates it. All was happey.

TEH END!"

Derpy smiled at her work. It was a masterpiece! she wrapped up the paper and thought, Maybe Twilight can tell me about my story, and what she thinks! She smiles happily, as she takes the paper and trots over to the library. Derpy opened the door, and Twilight turned to her. "Derpy? What are you doing here? Do you read?" she asked.

She shook her head. "I wanna show you my story!" Twilight takes the story, and begins to read. Her expression turns from : Baffled, Dumbfounded, and Weirded out. "What do you think?" Derpy asked, when she finished. Twilight let out a dry laugh. "Well, it sure was 'interesting'...." Derpy smiles and jumps around with glee. Twilight complemented her story!

Derpy then takes the story from Twilight, and runs to her office at work. She puts the story in a letter, and writes on it "To the Ponyvile Pblisher" She smiles, as she then takes it to the Public Publisher of Ponyville's doorstep. She trots a way, as she hears the door open, and the Stallion that owns the home took it into his home.

Comments ( 13 )

LOL
That was funny! :derpytongue2:
Oh! First?

Umm...cute i guess.

EONSDARKLATIOS!(Is one of his many subs.)

And for Derpy's shipping fic see this:
equestria.fadri.org/comics/023-Mine.jpg

242816

It was just a short story I wrote for fun, because It popped into my head when I saw a video made by the youtuber "EONSDARKLATIOS" :trixieshiftleft:

I don't really expect anyone too actually think its like "The most amazing fan-fic ever!" .

242914

Possibly. I might try and write something like this, but I cant make any promises. :applejackunsure:

You know what? I just got an Idea! :pinkiegasp:

I'm going to work on it RIGHT NOW! :pinkiehappy:

242994

...Well, Pinkie Pie might write a story.... :pinkiecrazy:

Don't worry. It won't be gory in any way... I think. :unsuresweetie:

243008

I know, mass fourth wall breakage.

243023

Thats alot of fourth wall breakage. :derpyderp2:

Cute, but you randomly switch between present and past tenses.

oop

I really dont like to slam fics...but...
Your spelling was bad, as well as well as grammar, the story has absolutely no details, it was short, providing no exposition, there was a pitiful amount of story to it in the first place and even that was still rushed. Dialect was skewed, and it did switch between past and present tense a lot.
It's an okay story idea, not a great one, but the writing butchered it.
Please, please, please, get a little more experience, and try this again. I know from experience that works, even when you have a really shaky start. :pinkiesmile:
-CC

i did a dramatic read on your fan fic

Login or register to comment