• Published 3rd Aug 2013
  • 13,457 Views, 556 Comments

Mother Celestia - jl7895



Princess Celestia becomes the adoptive mother of a young colt. But where did he come from and what happens when he learns the truth?

  • ...
48
 556
 13,457

Bonus Chapter: Letters

Dear Boys,

It's been a week since you two left and I miss you both dearly. Your mother and I were captured when Sombra realized somepony walked out of the empire. Apparently, the spell is also designed to alert the caster when somepony tries to leave. Sombra threw us in the dungeon and now we wait for our punishment. Your mother doesn't know I'm writing this, but I'm sure she would just cover the page with "I love you". She really does miss you.

Don't worry about us. Sombra is keeping us in comfort for some reason. He has given us mattresses and actually giving us more than just bread and water. I would think this is just how he treats all of his prisoners, but this is the embodiment of evil and probably has something planned for us. Again, please do not worry about us. Your mother and I have been in, well better situations, but we'll get out of here and find you.

I can't wait to be a family again. I can't wait to practice magic with Golden or play hoofball with Nightingale again. I can't wait four the for of us to sit down to a dinner and listen to the two of you talk about your day. I can't wait to read a bed time story to you two and watch you fall asleep halfway through. I just can't wait to see you again.

I'll write more when I get the chance.

With much love,
Your father


Dear Boys,

It has now been about three weeks since the two of you left. I was right to worry about Sombra. Somepony learned that I am a physical trainer and your mother works in pony resources. He gave the two of us a deal that neither of us could pass up. I am to train his work enforcers/slave drivers and your mother has to try and spin his speeches to inspire his workers/slaves rather than putting fear into them. You have no idea how hard it is to spin "worker harder or I'll snap you like a twig" into something positive. In return, he will give us actual rooms and access to his kitchens and cooks whenever we want. I can't tell you much this time, but I promise we will get out of here and find you.

With much love,
Your father


Dear Boys,

I'm starting to fear for your mother. She has been "working" for Sombra for about two months now. You know, I took a psychology course in high school and I learned about Stockholm Syndrome. I always thought that it wasn't real and no pony would ever sympathize with their captor. I believe your mother is starting to show signs of Stockholm. The speeches have gotten a little more aggressive and threatening. As for me, I can't find any pleasure in my work. I wish that the slave drivers would just say "No, we don't need anything from you."

We should still be fine. I've been coming up with an escape plan and I showed it to your mother last night. She started crying because she realized she was going to see you again. The plan isn't perfect yet and I'm still working on it. I promise we well escape as soon as possible.

With much love,
Your father


Dear Boys,

My fears have come true. I finally finished the plan, but your mother doesn't seem interest anymore. She wants to stay and help Sombra. This isn't your mother anymore. I don't even know this mare. The mare I married was kind and sweet and would never do anything to hurt a fly. She would cry at just the thought of the two of you growing up. The mare I married always put you two first.

This mare that works for Sombra is cold and cruel. She yelled at a servant because her omelet was not the right temperature. Worst of all, the two of you are at the back of her mind. I showed her the letters and told her to write one too. She tossed them aside and said she had no time for such foolish things.

I'm still going through with my plan. I changed it a bit because I fear that mare would do something to stop me. Please, don't worry about me. I promise I will make it out and I will find you. I don't care where or when it sends me or how long it will take. I will find the both of you and we will be a family again. Even if it's just the three of us.

With much love,
Your father